Should we always believe women accusers?

Always is a big word. So... “No.” Would seem to be the reasonable answer...

I think women should be believed until it can be proven they are lying.

Really? And why shouldn’t men be believed until it’s proved they are lying?

Because way more men rape women than the other way around for starters.

If you're just talking about personal opinions and not legal issues, I think it should be taken on a case-by-case basis. Whether you're going to believe the accused or the accuser will depend on the details of the accusation, what sort of evidence is available to the public, and what opinions you may already hold about the accused and/or accuser. There is no blanket answer for every accusation IMO.

Should we believe a woman accuser when is a

...a filthy ass hate mongering Democrat who is suffering from TDS?

...a woman whose family was judged against by the mother of the person she is accusing?

...a woman who marched around in a pink pussy hat?

...a woman who is a college professor that her students says she is bat shit crazy and vindictive?

...a woman whose brother is linked to Fusion GPS?

I don't think so.

Yes we should believe them until its settled in court or disproven with evidence prior to trial.
Why just this, and not everything?
Not sure what you mean? I tend to believe one side or the other in everything. Once I see all the facts I give myself permission to admit I was wrong in my belief or pat myself on the back for being correct.

That is a stupid reason.

Make a judgment based on evidence case by case
Not sure about the laws in the state where this allegedly happened; but I would think that the statute of limitations makes it a moot point. The time between when this supposedly happened, and when she decided to make an issue of it is beyond suspect. And frankly not worth consideration...

That is a stupid reason.

Its only a stupid reason if youre a stupid person.

Never have. I think Franken was a fking fool. if a women ever thought a moment was inappropriate, then there needed to be a report somewhere to document the moment it happened. End of fking story. I don't care who it is, dem or repub. don't care. It's wrong on every level to come out decades later and make some hokie accusation.

Like the one that always yells at the top of their lungs "fake News". Should we always believe that fool?
:5_1_12024:

when the facts back him up all the time, sure.

Hillary during the Clarence Thomas hearings....

"When a woman accuses a man of sexual harassment, we should believe the woman!!!"

Hillary after Bill settled the Paula Jones lawsuit....

"It is all a vast right wing conspiracy"

Forum List

Back