Should we always believe women accusers?

It would have been believable if she had gone to the authorities when the incident happened, not 35 years later.
And under these circumstances.

"Believable" is irrelevant here. The OP, in his other earlier thread, already convicted her. An absolute for which he has no basis.
What about you?

What about me? I faced four batters, struck 'em all out.
Possible Struck one out but catcher dropped ball allowing hitter to go to first

Nope, nobody reached anywhere. I pitched an inning and a third, that's all the batters there were. :)
I was talking about it being possible in 1 inning I was good but never did that

There are two things that make it highly believable.
First she revealed the incident to a doctor back in 2012 I believe. Long before this drunkard was up for the SC.
Secondly her witness claimed "no recollection" in an attempt to avoid legally exposing himself.
Seriously? :rolleyes-41:
You have no idea just what she told the Dr. or, if she even mentioned Kavanauh's name.
Just what did the 'witness' witness????? Come on, highly believable with that. I laugh at you.
What part of she revealed the incident to the doctor did you miss?

The witness cant recall what he witnessed.
Again, just what did she reveal to the Dr.????????? YOU don't know.
You don't know what the witness, witnessed, huh?
You must be pretty slow if you dont understand what she revealed. I'll break it down for you. She revealed to her doctor that Kav sexually assaulted her.

I dont need to know what the witness witnessed. His claim that he doesnt recall was enough for me to believe she is telling the truth.
According to you she revealed that Kav sexually assaulted her. Got it.
I wonder what the Dr's notes actually say about that.
You dont have to wonder. They have already admitted thats what she told the doctor.

I am not sure this is something that we need to have any view on until the trial and the evidence is prevented.
Making an accusation is a huge step for a woman to take.
Being accused is a nightmare for any man, especially if he is innocent.
In the UK the accuser is given anonymity but the accuseds name is made public.
The police do it for one reason. They hope to flush out other accusers.
I understand that it is difficult for women to come forward. But it seems that it can be one sided.
I would prefer both parties to be given anonymity until after the trial.
It may deter the very few fake victims.

We were SUPPOSED to be demanding evidence all along. Automatically believing people who make accusations was never supposed to be SOP.

There are two things that make it highly believable.
First she revealed the incident to a doctor back in 2012 I believe. Long before this drunkard was up for the SC.
Secondly her witness claimed "no recollection" in an attempt to avoid legally exposing himself.
You have no idea just what she told the Dr. or, if she even mentioned Kavanauh's name.
Just what did the 'witness' witness????? Come on, highly believable with that. I laugh at you.

You must be pretty slow if you dont understand what she revealed. I'll break it down for you. She revealed to her doctor that Kav sexually assaulted her.

I dont need to know what the witness witnessed. His claim that he doesnt recall was enough for me to believe she is telling the truth.
Should a man accused of sexual assault nominate another accused of sexual assault ??

You dont have to wonder. They have already admitted thats what she told the doctor.
Who the Dr. ? I highly doubt that.
Probably more like Ford saying that that's what she told the Dr.

I'm sorry that you're spoon fed, I just like to ask more questions to get the true facts.

I am not sure this is something that we need to have any view on until the trial and the evidence is prevented.
I understand that it is difficult for women to come forward. But it seems that it can be one sided.
In a case such as this how would the accused avoid being revealed? This possibly could hold up the confirmation.

I'm sorry that you're spoon fed, I just like to ask more questions to get the true facts.
More like the doctors notes have been released to the media.

I'm sorry you just parrot what you are told.

Kavanaugh is guilty as sin because Trump nominated him.
Drumpf does seem to have talent for surrounding himself with criminals.
Opie would have had the same issue if it wasn't for a crooked Holder and Lynch.
Did President Obama even have 1 person he nominated, appointed, or hired go to prison?

Van jones
Show us the proof.

Pretty sure his criminal record is matter of public record

Should a man accused of sexual assault nominate another accused of sexual assault ??
accused or convicted, minion?

Why don't you post your source so I can read it. If you can't, then it didn't happen

Drumpf does seem to have talent for surrounding himself with criminals.
Opie would have had the same issue if it wasn't for a crooked Holder and Lynch.
Did President Obama even have 1 person he nominated, appointed, or hired go to prison?

Van jones
Show us the proof.

Pretty sure his criminal record is matter of public record
Pretty sure none of his crimes (if any) occurred during or after President Obama did anything with him. Unlike Drumpf and his growing band of criminals.

Convicted they'd both be in jail

In a case such as this how would the accused avoid being revealed? This possibly could hold up the confirmation.
I dont think that would be the end of the world. A few weeks or months isnt much if you want to get the right man.

Why don't you post your source so I can read it. If you can't, then it didn't happen
Its freely available on the internet.

I dont think that would be the end of the world. A few weeks or months isnt much if you want to get the right man.
I agree but what I mean is how would they explain the delay?

then it should be no problem to give the source YOU are citing. Thank you in advance

Believing them has nothing to do with proving a crime.

You disprove a lie by proving you were never there. She still has to prove you did something to her.

Yeah, but you're still being forced to prove a negative.
No youre not. She is being forced to prove you actually did it to a jury of your peers according to the legal system in the US.

As she should be as the accuser
I have no issue with that. Stop trying to argue a non point.

If you have no issue with it why are you objecting to it?

then it should be no problem to give the source YOU are citing. Thank you in advance
Theres a million sources. You can pick any you like.

Convicted they'd both be in jail
so neither one has been convicted. A person is innocent until proven guilty, so yes he can.

Forum List

Back