Should we be force feeding gitmo prisoners?

Personoally I could care if every dirtbag in Gitmo died today.

If they don't want to eat then let em starve.

No skin off my ass.

No skin off my ass.

how many have been cleared by all the entities involved and they wanted to send them home.

The republicans wont let it happen.

why?

Of course we should not be force feeding them. They should be allowed to starve themselves to death the same way that freedom is extended to any American citizen that chooses such method of assisted suicide.
Either we believe that people possess the absolute right to end their lives or we don't.

Forced feeding isn't as simple as sitting someone down at the table and telling them they have to eat their vegetables. In prisoners it is violent. If they resist they are wrestled down, put in restraints and strapped to a guerney. Then a tube is put up their nose into their stomachs and nutrients pumped in. We allow people in this country to make the decision to end their lives. There is an entire left demanding that people be allowed to end their lives on their terms, as they see fit. These prisoners should have the same right in Gitmo as an elderly person has in hospice.

• Banned

No skin off my ass.

how many have been cleared by all the entities involved and they wanted to send them home.

why?

You are so misinformed it's not even funny. Many of them can't return home because their home countries won't allow them back in.

No skin off my ass.

why?

You are so misinformed it's not even funny. Many of them can't return home because their home countries won't allow them back in.

Why not?

Their home countries don't want someone that dangerous back. It is no great loss to anyone if they starve themselves to death. They aren't even martyrs because they die anonymously. No one cares.

More than half the folks in gitmo have been cleared of any wrongdoing. They should be released and compensated. The others should be given trials in US courts. It's a mockery of our justice system that gitmo even exists. It's a cynical endrun around tbe constitution and geneva.

The left wants these prisoners all released and given green cards. It's enough that we're supporting terrorists on permanent vacation in the Bahamas.

More than half the folks in gitmo have been cleared of any wrongdoing. They should be released and compensated. The others should be given trials in US courts. It's a mockery of our justice system that gitmo even exists. It's a cynical endrun around tbe constitution and geneva.

Without trials how have they been cleared? And if they have been cleared why are so many of them refused reentry into their home country?

No matter what we've got a mess on our hands.

Without trials how have they been cleared? And if they have been cleared why are so many of them refused reentry into their home country?

No matter what we've got a mess on our hands.

they were not tried becuase their was no need to try them for anything.

NO EVIDENCE they did anything wrong.

Would you take a person that AQ had controled for 10 years?

Yes its a mess thank the republicans

Forum List

Back