Should we be worried when America refuses to vote itself out of a steep nose-dive?

OmFG. Lee Zeldin stood on his own and lost to a complete moon bat who said at least we aren’t San Fran as residents of NYC don’t feel safe. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump. Give it a fucking rest. I am anti woke. I am pro Desantis. Make America Florida.
Sad as it may sound, I don’t want to hear residents of NYC whining about the uptick in crime that is coming. You had your chance to help make your streets and subways safer, but you blindly pulled the lever for the Democrat like a good sheep. You reap what you sow....

Truth my ass, these kids now a days are lazy, idiotic , spoiled rotten and complete dumb shits, and I am talking about the college educated ones to boot.

You don't know much do you?
The youth of today have no work ethic. These entitled whiners (who want BIden to wipe out their student loans) have said they’ll use that money to travel and party. They aren’t interested in actually working for a loving. They just want to steal from the youth that actually do want to work hard for what they want.

1668131439650.png

Sad as it may sound, I don’t want to hear residents of NYC whining about the uptick in crime that is coming. You had your chance to help make your streets and subways safer, but you blindly pulled the lever for the Democrat like a good sheep. You reap what you sow....
100% agreed. Swim in the cesspool you voted for

Forum List

Back