Should we bring back torture?

Torture?

• Burn their asses alive!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • ISIS are people, too!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
The claim that torture doesn't work is bullshit. If the information obtained can be verified, which it almost always can, then the subject will give it up because he knows failure to do so means more torture.
Torture is a means of getting confessions. They don't need to be verified.
Wrong, moron. Only ISIS tortures to get a confession.

You mean Abu Ghraib was just a figment of my imagination my little, fat, bald friend?
GLASNOST , she/he thinks you are little and fat.
It has nothing to do with me.

The claim that torture doesn't work is bullshit. If the information obtained can be verified, which it almost always can, then the subject will give it up because he knows failure to do so means more torture.
Torture is a means of getting confessions. They don't need to be verified.
Wrong, moron. Only ISIS tortures to get a confession.

You mean Abu Ghraib was just a figment of my imagination my little, fat, bald friend?
Were they trying to get prisoners at Abu Ghraib to confess, you fucking moron?

Torture is a critical issue. If you don´t know the suspect is guilty, torture can never be a legitimate measure. If you know the suspect is guilty but can only bring up a torture-confession, a court cannot accept this confession.
The purpose of torture isn't to determine the guilt or innocence of the subject. The purpose is to obtain information that can save the lives of Americans.
Both have been practiced and what I brought up applies for both unless you have one who you know knows something you need to save lives. If you want to "work" on terrorists you must be very careful to first not to become one of their kind and second on whom you "work". See what easily can happen:

Anyone who claims torture doesn't work is a moron. 5000 years of recorded history prove otherwise. The U.S. practiced torture in WW II and in Vietnam.

If someone is being tortured who doesn´t have the wanted information, how long should he suffer?

Who cares when they are Al Queda or ISIS mass murderers?

Torture is a critical issue. If you don´t know the suspect is guilty, torture can never be a legitimate measure. If you know the suspect is guilty but can only bring up a torture-confession, a court cannot accept this confession.
The purpose of torture isn't to determine the guilt or innocence of the subject. The purpose is to obtain information that can save the lives of Americans.
Both have been practiced and what I brought up applies for both unless you have one who you know knows something you need to save lives. If you want to "work" on terrorists you must be very careful to first not to become one of their kind and second on whom you "work". See what easily can happen:

Anyone who claims torture doesn't work is a moron. 5000 years of recorded history prove otherwise. The U.S. practiced torture in WW II and in Vietnam.

If someone is being tortured who doesn´t have the wanted information, how long should he suffer?

If he is ISIS? Until he dies.

If he is ISIS? Until he dies.

Wouldn´t that make you ISIS, too?

President Trump, during his campaign, called for bringing back torture.

He has appointed several people to his cabinet that have in the past spoke positively on torturing terrorists.

Personally, i think that's fucking great. Any ISIS guy we find should be dealt with in such a manner.

What do you think folks, should we burn these ISIS guys alive?

When did we stop?

Moron. What makes you different from them if that's how you think you brain dead twit?

Moron. What makes you different from them if that's how you think you brain dead twit?

I torture the guilty. They murder and torture the innocent.

Like all leftwing douche bags, you see no difference between the innocent and the guilty.

Last edited:
We can re-define "torture" to include all sorts of things. College kids can claim they were tortured when professors tell them they would flunk the course unless the admit that the U.S. is a bad Country. Cops can claim that they are being tortured when the freaking president entertains cult leaders who advocate the assassination of Police Officers. Christians can claim that they are tortured when some sociopath ACLU suit forces them to take down a hundred year tradition of a Christmas tree or a Manger scene. The U.S. Military can claim the the administration tortures them by dragging a combat Marine Leader from his combat command to the U.S. to face a high profile court martial for the crime of pissing on the bodies of dead terrorists.

President Trump, during his campaign, called for bringing back torture.

He has appointed several people to his cabinet that have in the past spoke positively on torturing terrorists.

Personally, i think that's fucking great. Any ISIS guy we find should be dealt with in such a manner.

What do you think folks, should we burn these ISIS guys alive?

Only if they are as stupid and dishonest as you are.

... time to see where this thread has gone since late last night when it was spawned ... .

We can re-define "torture" to include all sorts of things. College kids can claim they were tortured when professors tell them they would flunk the course unless the admit that the U.S. is a bad Country. Cops can claim that they are being tortured when the freaking president entertains cult leaders who advocate the assassination of Police Officers. Christians can claim that they are tortured when some sociopath ACLU suit forces them to take down a hundred year tradition of a Christmas tree or a Manger scene. The U.S. Military can claim the the administration tortures them by dragging a combat Marine Leader from his combat command to the U.S. to face a high profile court martial for the crime of pissing on the bodies of dead terrorists.
All good philosophy begins with good definitions and proper use of language.

Forum List

Back