🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should we make the corporate tax rate 0%?

Why would anyone be dumb enough to work for substandard wages? There's no law against you starting your own company and working for yourself. Why do you libtards refuse to get up off your asses? No corporation is forcing you to work for them.

The only group forcing us to work for them is our government when it takes most of our wages to redistribute to the moochers, thus turning our wages into sub-standard wages. 60effin percent of my wages go to state local and federal taxes. You moochers are sad little people.

Somehow you assume that a solution that would work for one person must therefore work for 30 million people

There are not 30 million businesses that can be started. There are not 30 million better paying jobs out there

There are 30 million better jobs that could be made with more motivated employees. The problem is that people like you who punch a clock, do as little as possible all day, then are on the road home 2 minutes after your shift end don't create any value, you just fill the low end jobs that are created by someone else. So you have to just wait for us to do it.

I like that

Typical Republican. Blame the employees

Fat, lazy, uneducated....need motivation
No wonder we pay them so little

Of course not

But working for substandard wages and your assumptions of non-existent jobs are a bad thing

How bout we do this? In return for 0% tax, corporations are required to hire anyone who wants a job

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? Your local convenience store could be a corporation, should it be forced to hire 300 people when it only needs 3 ?

I agree

It is as stupid as wanting 0% tax for corporations

Do you really think that corporations pay federal income tax out or profits? Are you totally ignorant to accounting? Taxes are a cost of doing business, they are on the expense side of the balance sheet. They are included in the prices of every product sold by the corporation. Consumers pay corporate taxes, not corporations.

I agree

But what if a 0% tax rate would attract businesses from all around the globe to setup shop in the United States?

You do realize we don't manufacture here much anymore, the job market is crap, and we really should explore some ideas on how to change that..

Somehow you assume that a solution that would work for one person must therefore work for 30 million people

There are not 30 million businesses that can be started. There are not 30 million better paying jobs out there

There are 30 million better jobs that could be made with more motivated employees. The problem is that people like you who punch a clock, do as little as possible all day, then are on the road home 2 minutes after your shift end don't create any value, you just fill the low end jobs that are created by someone else. So you have to just wait for us to do it.

I like that

Well shit, RW. Why make them work at all? Lets just give them enough to live on from the national treasury, its only FAIR.

I agree

But what if a 0% tax rate would attract businesses from all around the globe to setup shop in the United States?

You do realize we don't manufacture here much anymore, the job market is crap, and we really should explore some ideas on how to change that..

your logical accurate statement will not be understood by the leftists, corporations are evil and must be taxed out of existence.

What these fools don't realize is that we are driving them out of this country, and the jobs that they produce.

I like that

Well shit, RW. Why make them work at all? Lets just give them enough to live on from the national treasury, its only FAIR.

Well?

Is that your parties view of the American worker?

I agree

Same question

Who makes up for the lost tax revenue?

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? Your local convenience store could be a corporation, should it be forced to hire 300 people when it only needs 3 ?

I agree

Do you really think that corporations pay federal income tax out or profits? Are you totally ignorant to accounting? Taxes are a cost of doing business, they are on the expense side of the balance sheet. They are included in the prices of every product sold by the corporation. Consumers pay corporate taxes, not corporations.

And you presume that those lower taxes will trickle down to the consumer in the form of lower prices?

Fool me once.....shame on you
Fool me twice....um...um.....Won't get fooled again

I agree

And you presume that those lower taxes will trickle down to the consumer in the form of lower prices?

Fool me once.....shame on you
Fool me twice....um...um.....Won't get fooled again

No, the point of the lower taxes, the resulting repatriation of capital and the resulting flood of foreign capital is not about lowering prices.

It's about....

Aw, to hell with it, never mind.

I agree

Same question

Obviously we can’t cut everything out overnight. It’d be a gradual process.

But my view is that the Federal Government is way, way over-bloated and the only way you’re going to force them to work more efficiently is to start shrinking their revenue. I think corporations (generally speaking, of course) will spend those dollars much more wisely, efficiently and in a way that will benefit you and I more directly.

So to answer your question, we shouldn’t have to worry about making up (over time) for the “lost revenue”; I’m sure they can find areas that they can cut out spending.

I'd like to get away from the idea that the government "needs" the revenue it's currently receiving. If we gave them $500 billion more in tax revenue they would "need" that too. They'll "need" anything we give them, essentially. I realize that government does need revenue (to operate), but currently they're receiving way too much.

Last edited:
I'm 100% in favor of a simplified tax code. But the idea that 0% corporate taxes will create jobs is just not correct.

In business - you don't expand your business unless the demand for your product or service expands. The idea that corporations are going to expand just because they've got some extra money in their pocket is crazy.

But I can understand why corporations want to try to sell this line of crap.

But my view is that the Federal Government is way, way over-bloated and the only way you’re going to force them to work more efficiently is to start shrinking their revenue.

Agree with this 100%!!!!

I'm 100% in favor of a simplified tax code. But the idea that 0% corporate taxes will create jobs is just not correct.

In business - you don't expand your business unless the demand for your product or service expands. The idea that corporations are going to expand just because they've got some extra money in their pocket is crazy.

You're talking about growing a business, but what about attracting new businesses?

If you could setup shop anywhere in the world, would it be logical to choose country A that will tax your revenue at a 25% rate or country B that will tax you at a 0% rate? What country would your investors want you to setup shop in?

The world is global, and thanks to the internet and second world countries that are rapidly building up their infrastructures there are MANY options these companies can choose from.

I'd pick the country with the 0% rate, btw.

Last edited:
That would be great! It would be an increase! Right now the government GIVES them money.

And why? Because greedy parasites like you support massive, unconstitutional government.

All of our problems will be solved when we return to constitutional government. But that's never going to happen because the greedy, lazy, Dumbocrat parasites prefer government handouts over work.

You're talking about growing a business, but what about attracting new businesses?

If you could setup shop anywhere in the world, would it be logical to choose country A that will tax your revenue at a 25% rate or country B that will tax you at a 0% rate? The world is global, and thanks to the internet and second world countries that are rapidly building up their infrastructures there are MANY options these companies can choose from.

But...but....but...if the tax rate is 0% then there is no pie from which people like nodoginnafight can take from. What do you expect them to do KK - actually work? What kind of heartless animal are you?

Same question

Obviously we can’t cut everything out overnight. It’d be a gradual process.

But my view is that the Federal Government is way, way over-bloated and the only way you’re going to force them to work more efficiently is to start shrinking their revenue. I think corporations (generally speaking, of course) will spend those dollars much more wisely, efficiently and in a way that will benefit you and I more directly.

So to answer your question, we shouldn’t have to worry about making up (over time) for the “lost revenue”; I’m sure they can find areas that they can cut out spending.

I'd like to get away from the idea that the government "needs" the revenue it's currently receiving. If we gave them $500 billion more in tax revenue they would "need" that too. They'll "need" anything we give them, essentially. I realize that government does need revenue (to operate), but currently they're receiving way too much.

Again

Who pays? You are going to cut spending over time. Who makes up for the lost revenue from corporations?

We hear this all the time. Cut taxes and we will make up for it by eliminating some undefined "gubmint waste"

If corporations are as efficient as you claim. Paying taxes should not be a burden

There are a lot of people that think corporations shouldn't have to pay anything because they create jobs. I strongly disagree. And anyone who says they will leave the country if we don't give in to their demands. They will only do that if we allow them to. Our government is the referee so corporations can only ship their products in from china, mexico, africa, europe & india if we say they can. Unless of course corporations control our government and we are a fascist country and then I guess the corporations can do whatever they want. Free market, right? No such thing as a free market. There are rules. Lets take Michigan for example. The roads are being torn up because we let corporations put 160,000 pounds on a truck where every other state only allows 80000. But Michiganders are going to be asked to pay for the roads they tore up. Pay for the schools that educated the employees they benefit from. Pay for the courts they use more than citizens. Corporations need to be paying more taxes and us citizens less. Especially when those corporations are sitting on their profits and not "job creating".

I like that

It has nothing to do with "blame," it has to do with not providing credit where none is due.

You're not a professional baseball player. That isn't blame, you're just not.

The only think I "blame" you for is that you don't give credit where credit is due, you are greedy, envious and unappreciative.

Oh, and for your meal ticket, you're welcome...

If you could setup shop anywhere in the world, would it be logical to choose country A that will tax your revenue at a 25% rate or country B that will tax you at a 0% rate? What country would your investors want you to setup shop in?

The world is global, and thanks to the internet and second world countries that are rapidly building up their infrastructures there are MANY options these companies can choose from.

and pay U.S. union wages? I'm thinking you could save more on labor costs elsewhere that you would save on taxes here.

Forum List

Back