🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should we make the corporate tax rate 0%?

Not really. Corporations enjoy a right of free speech. Corporations may own property. Two examples.

The rub began when the Roberts court equated money with speech by allowing corporations to engage in political speech without disclosure of where the money came from.

Bull. How would you not give a "corporations" the right to free speech without infringing on people's right to free speech. Just because I start a business doesn't mean that I lose constitutional rights, comrade.

I never said coroproations cannot speak, my little Hitler. Nor did I say they should not, my petulant child. However, the Roberts court said they may speak without economic limit, nor must they disclose the individuals from whom they derive the money.

So if corporations are people, comrade, then why can't they vote?

Typical Republican Policy

You are poor? Get a job and become a rich person

You say that like working is a bad thing. You must be a libtard.

Of course not

But working for substandard wages and your assumptions of non-existent jobs are a bad thing

How bout we do this? In return for 0% tax, corporations are required to hire anyone who wants a job

Well if they need them to work OK
How about this, all government workers (all levels to include school) have no paid days off.
And also contribute to there own pension and not have everyone else fund there pensions.

There should be a corporate tax since the government has too many super Pacs that already give it money to support politicians in a election

Of course not

But working for substandard wages and your assumptions of non-existent jobs are a bad thing

How bout we do this? In return for 0% tax, corporations are required to hire anyone who wants a job

Why would anyone be dumb enough to work for substandard wages? There's no law against you starting your own company and working for yourself. Why do you libtards refuse to get up off your asses? No corporation is forcing you to work for them.

The only group forcing us to work for them is our government when it takes most of our wages to redistribute to the moochers, thus turning our wages into sub-standard wages. 60effin percent of my wages go to state local and federal taxes. You moochers are sad little people.

Last edited:

Of course not

Why would anyone be dumb enough to work for substandard wages? There's no law against you starting your own company and working for yourself. Why do you libtards refuse to get up off your asses? No corporation is forcing you to work for them.

The only group forcing us to work for them is our government when it takes most of our wages to redistribute to the moochers, thus turning our wages into sub-standard wages. 60effin percent of my wages go to state local and federal taxes. You moochers are sad little people.

Somehow you assume that a solution that would work for one person must therefore work for 30 million people

There are not 30 million businesses that can be started. There are not 30 million better paying jobs out there

Bull. How would you not give a "corporations" the right to free speech without infringing on people's right to free speech. Just because I start a business doesn't mean that I lose constitutional rights, comrade.

I never said coroproations cannot speak, my little Hitler. Nor did I say they should not, my petulant child. However, the Roberts court said they may speak without economic limit, nor must they disclose the individuals from whom they derive the money.

azzhole, I never said corp's are people. I said idiots, like you, oversimplify. Can you understand anything that simple? Probably Not. No go f off and don't have a nice weekend.

"Did anyone say we should do away with anti-polution regulations? If they broke the law they should pay the penalty."

Agreed. They should be put out of business. Those who knew this and delayed should be in jail. Contaminating even a little bit water that people drink should be a federal crime. But because its NC somehow the environment will take a huge back seat. Why? Because it may interfere with a profit for those at the top of the company.

It is a federal crime. Why not just enforce the laws already on the books?

Of course not

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? Your local convenience store could be a corporation, should it be forced to hire 300 people when it only needs 3 ?

azzhole, I never said corp's are people. I said idiots, like you, oversimplify. Can you understand anything that simple? Probably Not. No go f off and don't have a nice weekend.

It is simple. Extremely simple. I'm a person and I have Constitutional rights. That I start a business doesn't limit those rights. If I start a corporation with other people and we pool our money, it's no different.

I pay taxes, that the corporation I own also pays taxes is double taxation, pure and simple. So I get double the responsibilities of a person, but I don't get double the rights or privileges. In fact in reality I lose rights. For example, government does not need to provide just cause or attain a warrant to get from me or force me to do anything they want, they just send me a letter and shut me down if I don't do it.

No corporate taxes.

Good luck with selling that to the voting public.

The more you tax something, the less of it you get. Corpoprate taxes, as well as personal income taxes, are a tax on production. Therefore, you get less production the more you tax it.

That is why taxes on consumption are far superior, and is one of the reasons I support the Fair Tax.

As a corollary, the recent CBO report about ObamaCare which some people interpreted as saying 2 million jobs would be lost actually was saying that ObamaCare is a tax on production, which means people will work less because they will suffer greater financial losses if they work the hours they are working now. They will find it more to their advantatge to work less hours so that they qualify for health insurance subsidies.

This is what the unintended consequences of taxes on production are. You get less of it. You get a less productive society. And that is a bad thing.

Last edited:
Of course not

Somehow you assume that a solution that would work for one person must therefore work for 30 million people

There are not 30 million businesses that can be started. There are not 30 million better paying jobs out there

Why not? Why can't 30million people create 30million businesses? Is there some law limiting the number of businesses in this country that I'm not familiar with?

Why did you pick the number 30million? Why can't those 30million people all find better paying jobs? Are they all damaged goods or something? Are they mentally, and physically handicapped or something?

Last edited:
Of course not

Wow, what insight! Not enough good paying jobs is bad. Who would have thunk it?

What is the solution? Create many more good paying jobs. That wasn't too damn hard to figure out, was it?

Who can create many more good paying jobs? Why, those evil, greedy, rich bastards that have all the money, that's who.

How do we get those evil, greedy, rich bastards to invest their money and create many more good paying jobs? Another simple solution. We make it profitable for them to do so by creating an economic environment that lessens the risk of investment, or compensates them adeqiately for taking greater risk.

Or, we can knash our teeth, rend our clothes, and wail at the moon for the lack of good paying jobs.

So you advocate they should be able to vote? You believe they should be afforded Constitutional rights?

I would like someone to please quote the Supreme Court saying "Corporations are people".

That is a left wing invention.

Not really. Corporations enjoy a right of free speech. Corporations may own property. Two examples.

The rub began when the Roberts court equated money with speech by allowing corporations to engage in political speech without disclosure of where the money came from.

Since people are not required to disclose where they got the money to engage in free speech, why would companies need to disclose where they got their money?

This is what I'm talking about, why are my rights restricted because I own a business? You can dance around what you did or didn't say all you want. But you are saying that my owning a business changes my rights, and that is what I'm addressing you on.

Of course not

There are 30 million better jobs that could be made with more motivated employees. The problem is that people like you who punch a clock, do as little as possible all day, then are on the road home 2 minutes after your shift end don't create any value, you just fill the low end jobs that are created by someone else. So you have to just wait for us to do it.

BTW, another little obstacle to lots of good paying jobs, is a work force that is trained and educated to take the good paying jobs that can be created. The days of manual labor and rote labor are long gone. To be gainfully employed in modern enterprise requires knowledge and skills that fit the jobs of today and tomorrow.

Even today, we have thousands of good paying jobs that cannot be filled because available applicants cannot do those jobs efficiently and effectively.

Of course not

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? Your local convenience store could be a corporation, should it be forced to hire 300 people when it only needs 3 ?

I agree

It is as stupid as wanting 0% tax for corporations

Forum List

Back