🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should we make the corporate tax rate 0%?

Getting angry when I point out your errors makes you sound like a liberal.

Did I hurt your self esteem? LOL!

I made no errors, on this topic. Your just a lying retard. I'm still waiting for your proof that the 2m on the prime discount window is proof that these chart's don't exist or more particularly that 15T wasn't loaned out through the various fed discount window programs, as was my original statement that you freaked out about. You appear to have a gross problem with time and terms. You thought, 2m was proof that the feds were not using magic money to buy assets. You were wrong. You freaked out because I called the fed banks / central bank out as a cartel. Now you are just plain deflecting.

I made no errors, on this topic.

Baloney. I've corrected a string of your errors.

Your just a lying retard.

You tend to project when I correct you.

I'm still waiting for your proof that the 2m on the prime discount window is proof that these chart's don't exist

Since I never claimed that the current, incredibly low level of discount window borrowings, had anything to do with previous, very high levels of borrowing, I'm not sure why you feel I need to prove anything about your charts. It's probably your confusion, again.

or more particularly that 15T wasn't loaned out through the various fed discount window programs,

Since I never denied previous loans, I'm not sure why you feel I need to prove anything about them. It's probably your confusion, again.

as was my original statement that you freaked out about.

You've posted many, many errors. When I pointed them out, I was not "freaking out".

Here was your original statement, that I corrected, that started another string of your errors.

The point about the cartel is that they get trillions of dollars at a discount rate. They pay a negligible amount of interest for it. They can borrow the same amount the next year +plus the amount of interest they owe and use the new funds to pay back the old funds.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...antees-rising-inequality-156.html#post8655115

As you now see, banks are not borrowing trillions at the Discount Window, they're borrowing $2 million. Plus another $96 million from TALF.

You thought, 2m was proof that the feds were not using magic money to buy assets.

Huh? The $2 million banks are borrowing has nothing to do with Fed asset purchases.
Any claim that it does was manufactured in your mind, not posted by me.

You freaked out because I called the fed banks / central bank out as a cartel.

It's true, I mocked your silly characterization.

My characterization that "the cartel gets trillions of dollars at a discount rate" was and still is accurate. Your characterization that my characterization was only to a particular moment in time for a particular type of discount window program was complete bullshit. I was not talking about the particular 2m that you pointed to for a particular week in 2013. I was talking about the FIFTEEN TRILLION. You assumed that the 2m was a representative example of what I was talking about. You accuse me of only talking about a particular rain drop on a particular day because I'm talking about all rain fall over the last few decades. ROFL

Last edited:
I made no errors, on this topic. Your just a lying retard. I'm still waiting for your proof that the 2m on the prime discount window is proof that these chart's don't exist or more particularly that 15T wasn't loaned out through the various fed discount window programs, as was my original statement that you freaked out about. You appear to have a gross problem with time and terms. You thought, 2m was proof that the feds were not using magic money to buy assets. You were wrong. You freaked out because I called the fed banks / central bank out as a cartel. Now you are just plain deflecting.

I'm still waiting for your proof that the 2m on the prime discount window is proof that these chart's don't exist

Since I never claimed that the current, incredibly low level of discount window borrowings, had anything to do with previous, very high levels of borrowing, I'm not sure why you feel I need to prove anything about your charts. It's probably your confusion, again.

or more particularly that 15T wasn't loaned out through the various fed discount window programs,

Since I never denied previous loans, I'm not sure why you feel I need to prove anything about them. It's probably your confusion, again.

You've posted many, many errors. When I pointed them out, I was not "freaking out".

Here was your original statement, that I corrected, that started another string of your errors.

The point about the cartel is that they get trillions of dollars at a discount rate. They pay a negligible amount of interest for it. They can borrow the same amount the next year +plus the amount of interest they owe and use the new funds to pay back the old funds.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...antees-rising-inequality-156.html#post8655115

As you now see, banks are not borrowing trillions at the Discount Window, they're borrowing $2 million. Plus another $96 million from TALF.

You thought, 2m was proof that the feds were not using magic money to buy assets.

Huh? The $2 million banks are borrowing has nothing to do with Fed asset purchases.

My characterization was and still is accurate. Your characterization that my characterization was only to a particular moment in time for a particular type of discount window program was complete bullshit. I was not talking about the particular 2m that you pointed to for a particular week in 2013. I was talking about the FIFTEEN TRILLION. You assumed that the 2m was a representative example of what I was talking about. You accuse me of only talking about a particular rain drop on a particular day because I'm talking about all rain fall over the last few decades. ROFL

You claim banks make money by borrowing from the Fed and loaning it out.
Difficult to do when they're only borrowing $2 million.
I claim they take deposits and loan out a portion.

Which is closer to the truth?

Banks are currently lending the Fed $2.4 trillion.
I never denied the Fed lent a crapload during the crisis.
But that's all been repaid. Your claims about the current situation were wrong.
Don't feel bad, many idiotic websites spread idiotic claims and many repeat them as fact, not just you.

When I see these silly errors, from anyone, I'll correct them.
You can learn from that, or act like a liberal and pout.
It's up to you.

My characterization was and still is accurate. Your characterization that my characterization was only to a particular moment in time for a particular type of discount window program was complete bullshit. I was not talking about the particular 2m that you pointed to for a particular week in 2013. I was talking about the FIFTEEN TRILLION. You assumed that the 2m was a representative example of what I was talking about. You accuse me of only talking about a particular rain drop on a particular day because I'm talking about all rain fall over the last few decades. ROFL

Don't feel bad, many idiotic websites spread idiotic claims and many repeat them as fact, not just you.

It's up to you.

Again they are not borrowing only 2m, how many times are you gonna make up that lie? 2m during one week in 2013 is not representative of the 15TRILLION they borrowed is it? Please explain how my statements were only to a particular week in 2013, when one particular discount window program was not being used. News flash, the act of getting a thing is not necessarily getting the thing within a particular week isolated in your mind by your assumption that getting means getting after the getting was got. Clearly they are already flush with their earnings from the stimulus programs. Further the market is not at bottom. Why borrow to buy when the prices are high?

Of course they loan out a portion of deposits, are you so retarded as to think you have to repeat obvious facts? Why don't you tell us all how the sun rises in the east each morning because the earth is spinning

Why would the fed borrow 2.4T from banks? Why don't you tell us what benefit, a non-profit organization that has the ability to invent money from thin air, gets by paying interest to banks. Then explain how that benefit proves my statements are wrong.

Last edited:
This shall be paid for eliminating useless leftist government programs.

The good things from this?

Many MANY Jobs will be created in America, since companies will return to their homeland.

No, we should make corporate political donations 0.

Why?

Because they donate to both parties far more than any individual can and they own our politicians, doesn't matter which of the two parties win, the American people and the American workers lose.

It's up to you.

Again they are not borrowing only 2m, how many times are you gonna make up that lie? 2m during one week in 2013 is not representative of the 15TRILLION they borrowed is it? Please explain how my statements were only to a particular week in 2013, when one particular discount window program was not being used. News flash, the act of getting a thing is not necessarily getting the thing within a particular week isolated in your mind by your assumption that getting means getting after the getting was got. Clearly they are already flush with their earnings from the stimulus programs. Further the market is not at bottom. Why borrow to buy when the prices are high?

Of course they loan out a portion of deposits, are you so retarded as to think you have to repeat obvious facts? Why don't you tell us all how the sun rises in the east each morning because the earth is spinning

Why would the fed borrow 2.4T from banks? Why don't you tell us what benefit, a non-profit organization that has the ability to invent money from thin air, gets by paying interest to banks. Then explain how that benefit proves my statements are wrong.

Again they are not borrowing only 2m

From the Discount Window, as of the most recent balance sheet, they are only borrowing $2 million.

2m during one week in 2013 is not representative of the 15TRILLION they borrowed is it?

Money borrowed and then repaid does not allow them to make loans.
I know they lent a lot in the past, but outstanding loans at the Discount Window are now $2 million. As money is repaid, the number listed as Primary Credit will be reduced.
All the way down to $2 million, last week.

Clearly they are already flush with their earnings from the stimulus programs.

Yeah, they paid back their Discount Window loans as well as TARP loans.

Of course they loan out a portion of deposits, are you so retarded as to think you have to repeat obvious facts?

I have to repeat that fact because some idiots (not just you) think banks borrow from the Fed in order to loan to the public. That they don't need deposits.

Why would the fed borrow 2.4T from banks?

The Fed is a bank for banks. Sometimes they borrow and sometimes, like now, they have $2.4 trillion in reserves held at the Fed. The Fed pays 0.25% interest on these reserve balances. The Fed uses those balances to buy Treasuries and MBS earning much higher rates of return.

No, we should make corporate political donations 0.

Why?

Because they donate to both parties far more than any individual can and they own our politicians, doesn't matter which of the two parties win, the American people and the American workers lose.

Because they donate to both parties far more than any individual can

So what? So do unions.

and they own our politicians

So take power away from politicians. Make it less profitable to buy politicians.

Forum List

Back