Should we take the nut in charge of North Korea for real with his threats?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Last night he supposedly ordered his rockets put on high alert. Is this guy unstable enough to actually try to attack? And if he is why the hell are we provoking him by flying stealth bombers over his head?

We are flying those bombers over South Korea. And, yes, we should take this fruitcake seriously. We should be prepared to take him and his whole regime out if they actually start a war. And the next trip the bombers make should be dropping food to the population clearly marked "From your Freinds in the USA".

Helluva question. No way to know what they're actually thinking, people can talk themselves into pretty much anything.

Blind adherance to an ideology can make people crazy.

Look at it this way, Im your neighbor three houses down, and I am jumping up and down saying "ill kill you, ill kill you!!!" while I am holding a Bushmaster AR-15 dressed in full combat gear Would you take me seriously ?

I think it would behoove us to work with China on removing the North Korean regime. The Chinese would be more open to a joint action than for us to go it on our own. Of course, we can just continue to wait this idiot out and figure he is just bluffing and saber rattling, but should we take that chance? If he ever does attack any of our allies, we would have no choice but to go it alone. That might make China very nervous.

I think it would behoove us to work with China on removing the North Korean regime. The Chinese would be more open to a joint action than for us to go it on our own. Of course, we can just continue to wait this idiot out and figure he is just bluffing and saber rattling, but should we take that chance? If he ever does attack any of our allies, we would have no choice but to go it alone. That might make China very nervous.

I don't think china will ever go along because of the flood of refugees that they would endure.

Last night he supposedly ordered his rockets put on high alert. Is this guy unstable enough to actually try to attack? And if he is why the hell are we provoking him by flying stealth bombers over his head?

You think stealth bombers are a provocation? You can't even see them and the NK radar probably ain't the best in the world. Let's just hope we don't have a nut case general like MacArthur who provokes China.

He's a puppet of the people dad put in charge decades ago.

If he goes off script, he falls sick and dies.

if ya know wut I mean

Japan would help and probably Australia

The UN would send it's useless piles as well.

You think stealth bombers are a provocation? You can't even see them and the NK radar probably ain't the best in the world. Let's just hope we don't have a nut case general like MacArthur who provokes China.

Our military put out a press release prior to the fly overs. We very much intended for them to be publicly known.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back