Should Women be Allowed to Vote?

I know that most MAGA posters on this site were probably alive when laws were passed that allowed women to vote. That's why they would vote for this guy.

Making America great again - when women and minorities knew their place!

Dumbass. Another child who types from his ass. How about you go find a great number of idiots that think just like him. You can't.

Women are more emotional than men and it influences how they vote.

Please explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion.
Pretty much every credible history book written.

Not cartoon videos, blogs and statements from the 2k mules guy.

If everyone voted like I do we probably wouldn't be in severe debt and fighting foreign wars.

So, I'm not a big fan of this guy, but they selectively edited his quote. He went on to say that it's because it was the Republicans who succeeded in getting women the right to vote. His point was he wants to get back to the time when the Republicans stood for preserving basic liberties.

I know that most MAGA posters on this site were probably alive when laws were passed that allowed women to vote. That's why they would vote for this guy.

Well, to answer your question, since women are the majority of the nation, more women are graduating College than men, and women are most often the ones doing family budgeting...a better question to ask is "Why do men get to vote?"

Women should absolutely be able to vote. I'm just not sure they should be allowed to drive, unless it's to go grocery shopping or to drop the kids off somewhere. Learn to make a decent sandwich and then we'll talk about driving.

Of course women shouldn't have the right to vote. Our country should return to the time when only white males who owned land were deemed worthy of having a say and participating in the matters of governing our great country.

<wink wink></sarc>

He looks black, he'd literally be asking for a time when he wouldn't be able to be a representative in the US.

I know North Carolina had a very early representative in the House, 1875 with John Adams Hyman who was born a slave and was a slave and returned to North Carolina after the traitors of the Confederacy were destroyed. And this was before women got the vote.

But seriously, if you take a right from people, it becomes a privilege, and black people don't want to go back to freedom being a privilege, do they?

Wow.

Actually men should be apologetic about all the years when women were refused the vote

Southern strategy is why.

Should Women be Allowed to Vote?​

My wife and three badass daughters would say….”FUCK NO….women shouldn’t have the right to vote, they are genetically emotional, they‘ll vote us down the shitter on emotion.”

Well, to answer your question, since women are the majority of the nation, more women are graduating College than men, and women are most often the ones doing family budgeting...a better question to ask is "Why do men get to vote?"

lol…that only works until someone needs a house or skyscraper built, or a ditch dug, or forest logging for lumber and paper etc..

Keep this up.

I see women lining up to vote Republican after reading this garbage

lol…that only works until someone needs a house or skyscraper built, or a ditch dug, or forest logging for lumber and paper etc..
Really? Lots of buildings being built in Phoenix; lots of ditches being dug...

From the looks of things, the guys doing the building and digging are not able to vote either.

So you need to come up with something better than that.

Really? Lots of buildings being built in Phoenix; lots of ditches being dug...

From the looks of things, the guys doing the building and digging are not able to vote either.

So you need to come up with something better than that.

Uh…you are suggesting that”should men be allowed to vote” because more and more women are going to college and “doing the finances”,
I simply pointed to a couple of many jobs that women won’t do (by their lack of employment in these fields).

Uh…you are suggesting that”should men be allowed to vote” because more and more women are going to college and “doing the finances”,
I simply pointed to a couple of many jobs that women won’t do (by their lack of employment in these fields).
Uh...what does their vocations have to do with voting or not?

Men can’t give birth...

That is just as relevant as the heavy labor you’re leaning on.

-----

In case you don’t know (apparently you don’t)...I was just having fun.

Uh...what does their vocations have to do with voting or not?

Men can’t give birth...

That is just as relevant as the heavy labor you’re leaning on.

-----

In case you don’t know (apparently you don’t)...I was just having fun.
I have no idea…YOU brought it up lol

Women vote?

Probably not, if you want to save traditional America. Something like 77% of white single women vote dem. Women live in a dream world. The stuff they support is fantasy and destroys America.

hamas 301kb.JPG

I mean, its kinda dumb to say women shouldn't vote. But, if women overwhelming vote for commie dems then...America MUST be destroyed. So, pick your poison.

belt rape.gif

It is not like the shitty reps are so great. But at least they don't open up overseas facilities to import and pay illegals to invade America.

slimball 592.gif

Show me the book which says that the majority of Democrats supported the 19th amendment, moron.

THINK!

This one is on you. Show me a book that shows Democrats do not support the 19th amendment. And please stop with the gaslighting.

So, I'm not a big fan of this guy, but they selectively edited his quote. He went on to say that it's because it was the Republicans who succeeded in getting women the right to vote. His point was he wants to get back to the time when the Republicans stood for preserving basic liberties.

I am the one that posted the 1956 Republican Plank. I try and live by it. And I hope you do as well. Both parties are broken and both parties are controlled by the Ultra Rich and Powerful.

I challenge you to name one for the USMB forum.

You really don't seem like the type who reads books.
Why do you keep appealing to the "USMB forum"? That is odd. Do you speak for them? Are you like a USMB officer or something? Anyhow....

I do like to read. Mostly fantasy. Wheel of Time, Shannara series, Thomas Covenant series...probably my favorite is the Belgariad/Mallorean series. I have read quite a few Jack Reacher books though. You can learn a surprising amount about guns with those books.

I read Battlecry of Freedom by James McPherson and its an outstanding book on the civil war. I highly recommend.

What books do you read?

Will something from the Encyclopedia Britannica suffice?

Southern strategy, in the political history of the United States, a campaign strategy of the Republican Party, actively pursued from the 1960s, that initially sought to increase and preserve support from white voters in the South by subtly endorsing racial segregation, racial discrimination, and the disenfranchisement of Black voters. The strategy has also involved directly promoting conservative views on immigration, taxes, social welfare programs, law enforcement, and states’ rights.

The Southern strategy proved successful. By the late 1970s, the regular political leadership of most Southern states had switched from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party.

Conversely, can you name a credible historical reference that supports your contention that the Southern strategy didn't take place?

Forum List

Back