Should Women be Allowed to Vote?

We seem to not have borders and then have borders with Progs. Other nations have their own power structures. We would have never become number one with the way things are now. And when we drop down the pecking order, we shall seethe love we wrought.
You almost had a cogent thought there.

Yes, we know. All conservative women know that the true creepy women-haters are liberal men, as you so lovingly reveal here.

Women (according to YOU):

--Can't drive
--Need to learn to make sandwiches
--Main function is to tote kids
--AND VOTE DEM

Liberal men are the worst
If you don't mind, I would like to add an item to your list
--Need to remove the stick from their ass and learn to recognize a silly joke when they see one.

Because if we didn't we would never hear the end of it... lol

Funny Black Woman Frustrated Angry GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I think Americans should simply stop voting for at least two election seasons. Each side with their own demands.
Politicians should earn peoples votes. Not scare them into voting because the "other guy" is so bad.

I know that most MAGA posters on this site were probably alive when laws were passed that allowed women to vote. That's why they would vote for this guy.

Making America great again - when women and minorities knew their place!

Of course women shouldn't have the right to vote. Our country should return to the time when only white males who owned land were deemed worthy of having a say and participating in the matters of governing our great country.

<wink wink></sarc>

When it comes to women voting, the question really concerns how presumptuous it was to not include them from the start. "Allow" has nothing to do with it.

I know that most MAGA posters on this site were probably alive when laws were passed that allowed women to vote. That's why they would vote for this guy.

He looks black, he'd literally be asking for a time when he wouldn't be able to be a representative in the US.

I know North Carolina had a very early representative in the House, 1875 with John Adams Hyman who was born a slave and was a slave and returned to North Carolina after the traitors of the Confederacy were destroyed. And this was before women got the vote.

But seriously, if you take a right from people, it becomes a privilege, and black people don't want to go back to freedom being a privilege, do they?

The vast majority of Democrats voted against the 19th amendment to the US constitution, you fucking evil moronic disgusting ignorant Democratic party of slavery supporter.

The Republican party won. Why do you stupid Democrats hate women?

Read a F%%%ing book.

A member of the Republican Party, he is the first African American to hold the office of lieutenant governor in North Carolina.
^Appreciates blacks and women^
Stein has filed briefs supporting medication abortions and opposing restrictions on women from traveling to receive healthcare.[37][38] Stein opposed the state's 12-week abortion ban enacted in 2023.[39]
^Hates women. They broke the moment he finished filing them.^
{joking}

No

100 year moratorium

Only tax paying males 21 or over ....with proper id

So, I'm not a big fan of this guy, but they selectively edited his quote. He went on to say that it's because it was the Republicans who succeeded in getting women the right to vote. His point was he wants to get back to the time when the Republicans stood for preserving basic liberties.

The vast majority of Democrats voted against the 19th amendment to the US constitution, you fucking evil moronic disgusting ignorant Democratic party of slavery supporter.

The Republican party won. Why do you stupid Democrats hate women?
Southern strategy is why.

Forum List

Back