Should Women Be Pastors Of The Church?

Which elicits the question ... since xtians claim Hebrew scriptures as their own, which of the prohibition contained therein apply only to Jews, and which to xtians?

Can't even spell out Christ huh? Peculiar.

And this is not difficult. Moral law, ceremonial law, civil law. Example: the ten commandments is Moral Law. We have no Tabernacle so don't need ceremonial law. Etc.

But you knew this.

Can't even spell out Christ huh? Peculiar.

And this is not difficult. Moral law, ceremonial law, civil law. Example: the ten commandments is Moral Law. We have no Tabernacle so don't need ceremonial law. Etc.

But you knew this.

I assure you, there is nothing ceremonial about dietary laws.

Ultimately, what man would presume to interpret G-d's statutes when we already know his plan is ineffable?

I assure you, there is nothing ceremonial about dietary laws.

Ultimately, what man would presume to interpret G-d's statutes when we already know his plan is ineffable?

What do you mean "interpret"? Jesus fulfilled the Law. I am freed by Grace.

I could easily ask, since you are under the Law, why you don't keep the WHOLE of it.

What do you mean "interpret"? Jesus fulfilled the Law. I am freed by Grace.

Free from the parts you consider inconvenient, beholding to those you don't.

Since, apparently, the decision is left up to the individual as to which scriptural regulation have been stricken off the books by "grace", why is it not up to the individual to decide from which he or she has been freed?

Free from the parts you consider inconvenient, beholding to those you don't.

Since, apparently, the decision is left up to the individual as to which scriptural regulation have been stricken off the books by "grace", why is it not up to the individual to decide from which he or she has been freed?

No actually. Read the NT.

Which elicits the question ... since xtians claim Hebrew scriptures as their own, which of the prohibition contained therein apply only to Jews, and which to xtians?

lol more rubbish. They don't claim 'Hebrew scriptures' as their own, they adopted God's scriptures as the world's. Universalism is implicit in Monotheism, and just because some Babylonians sucked up to the right conqueror didn't make them a master race. That's just silly.

Forum List

Back