Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

The point is it wasn't BLM riots, it was hangers on gangster wannabes and criminals, no matter how many thousands of times you hear BLM riots as the silly dupe you are.... And they had a damn good reason to be pissed off, as opposed to you morons who believe in imaginary election fraud vaccine fraud MMGW fraud etcetera Etcetera Etcetera try reality change the damn channel..... BLM was not trying to overturn an election based on total BS......
What were they protesting then?

What were they protesting then?
They were protesting police brutality and racism which was in full evidence during peaceful BLM protests except on the GOP propaganda machine of course. How many times did you see the clip of that single bunch of idiots in New York City who were chanting about killing the cops....

No. Because, you know context and free speech. Inciteful words from a pissed off poster on USMB does not carry the same weight as the leader of a nation.

what does that matter? Didn’t you say that words have meaning? If the argument is that inciteful words cause harm, then it doesn’t matter who says them.

What about Biden? Or Harris, or any of the rest of the democrats who have used that kind of language? Are you planning on demanding action against them?

What does the context matter? If words are inciteful, that is a bad thing. Are you going to require accountability for the lefts use of inflammatory and inciteful language over the last several years ?

What about the pissed-off remarks of the president who went on national prime time to call those of us who question the integrity of the election “threats to democracy,“ flanked by U.S. Marines?
Yeah…that’s ok because…they are democrats. That’s what I’m trying to get at. I knew it was a non starter. When they called trump responsible for the riot because of his inciteful language, they weren’t really railing against inciteful language, just trumps inciteful language.

Yeah…that’s ok because…they are democrats. That’s what I’m trying to get at. I knew it was a non starter. When they called trump responsible for the riot because of his inciteful language, they weren’t really railing against inciteful language, just trumps inciteful language.

Anyone's violent language. Trump is gross and dumb, but he's not special. He's just insecure and pretending he's manly. It's probably just his tiny hands and dick.

Sure but both sides do that all the time. It is a rather pointless argument.

It is the other shit that is the problem and it is the other shit that the indictments are for. That is where the conversation should be but it gets stuck in this asinine 'no your more violent, no your more violent' back and fourth. It achieves noting. Both sides cheer on protesters on their side and defend those protesters when they get violent.

Agree. If Trump is being arrested for using inciteful words, the Joe should be held accountable for the way he demonized half the country.
medical issues. Trump is afflicted with hoof in mouth disease and Biden is demented

Anyone's violent language. Trump is gross and dumb, but he's not special. He's just insecure and pretending he's manly. It's probably just his tiny hands and dick.
what is the basis for the dysfunction of both Joe and Kamala in your vaunted opinion?

No, she just funded a massive Russia conspiracy hoax to oust the duly elected president.

Third time: Why did the Democrats deny Trump his request for additional security?
Lisa----she did? I am amazed---mostly because she is generally stingy---did
she use her own funds?

Lisa----she did? I am amazed---mostly because she is generally stingy---did
she use her own funds?
i doubt it. I’d have to do more research, but it was paid via the law firm she had hired as part of her campaign.

medical issues. Trump is afflicted with hoof in mouth disease and Biden is demented
So then the question comes down to….which one is better for the country?

Trump: Inflation under 2%; retirees enjoyed increasing stock market; businesses thriving and real wage increases; Border under control: no new wars; gas at $1.87; etc., etc.

Biden: Inflation hits 9% while he’s still spending money; big drop in market; businesses struggling with new regulations; border is a mess with millions of illegals coming in; wages not keeping up with inflation; China gets to take surveillance photos; Russia invades Ukraine; gas at $5 a gallon, and violent crime skyrocketing.

I know whom I’m picking.

So then the question comes down to….which one is better for the country?

Trump: Inflation under 2%; retirees enjoyed increasing stock market; businesses thriving and real wage increases; Border under control: no new wars; gas at $1.87; etc., etc.

Biden: Inflation hits 9% while he’s still spending money; big drop in market; businesses struggling with new regulations; border is a mess with millions of illegals coming in; wages not keeping up with inflation; China gets to take surveillance photos; Russia invades Ukraine; gas at $5 a gallon, and violent crime skyrocketing.

I know whom I’m picking.
ME TOO

OF COURSE NOT DUUUHHHHHH BUT. The point is it wasn't BLM riots, it was hangers on gangster wannabes and criminals, no matter how many thousands of times you hear BLM riots as the silly dupe you are.... And they had a damn good reason to be pissed off, as opposed to you morons who believe in imaginary election fraud vaccine fraud MMGW fraud etcetera Etcetera Etcetera try reality change the damn channel..... BLM was not trying to overturn an election based on total BS And treasonous disrespect for all our law enforcement judges courts prosecutors journalists because e-mail spin and Tucker and Sean. Total proven liars and scum...DUHHHHH......

So you can identify the BLM "IMPOSTERS"? No, you can't, you're making shyte up now. Focus, we aren't talking about the election. You have never been able to prove anything you type. WE all love your line "every reliable source agrees with me " line. BLM was responsible for the destruction child, it was their "protest".

Bud Light has dropped to 14th in America
Sound of Freedom hit 100 million at the Box Office
Try that in a small town is #1 on ITUNES
Disney has lost 900 mil on their last b8 releases
The silent majority is real

OH, I like those.

Forum List

Back