Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

unfortunately, you have this movement that wants to accuse trump of the very things that they themselves are guilty of. In the minds of the left, it doesn’t matter how much you try to explain it, they will never not believe that trumps incitement was responsible for J6 riots, and they will also never accept that their side also uses the same kind of incitement.
Never has the left ever used the same kind of incitement and fraudulent scheme to overturn an election the left list.

NEVER NEVER NEVER has the left ever attempted to fraudulently disenfranchise millions of politically rightwing voters based on lies. There is no equivalency here. If it weren’t for false equivalency, you would have no equivalency at all.

Sadly, that causes the issue to have to be debated.
There is no debate. Trump lied and conspired with at least 18 others to engage in a criminal enterprise for the purpose of overturning the election he lost by fraudulent and criminal means.

Her status plays to the "Seriousness" factor... the extent to which the matter should be aggressively pursued.... (1) needs to be done now or (2) it can wait until later
I am not at all convinced her actions should be criminalized---JUST NOTED---I would nevah vote for that "person"

Inte

No. If you know of a Democrat who wants the government to force gender reassignment on anyone tell me who it is.

I have no business in anyone’s private medical decisions and it includes abortion and gender change medical procedures. None of my business. None of my government’s business.

You are adding qualifiers that I never specified. I never said anything about government forcing it. I asked if you ever voted for a democrat who advocates for sexual and gender reassignment (and transition therapy as well) for children.

Anyone's violent language. Trump is gross and dumb, but he's not special. He's just insecure and pretending he's manly. It's probably just his tiny hands and dick.
More likely it's your tiny brain.

Never has the left ever used the same kind of incitement and fraudulent scheme to overturn an election the left list.

NEVER NEVER NEVER has the left ever attempted to fraudulently disenfranchise millions of politically rightwing voters based on lies. There is no equivalency here. If it weren’t for false equivalency, you would have no equivalency at all.

Really? You seem to have this knack for responding to things Im not addressing. I’m talking about inciteful words and the riot, you’re talking about the scheme to overturn the election, I was t addressing that…

I’m talking about inciteful words and the riot, you’re talking about the scheme to overturn the election, I was t addressing that…

The riot - violence - assault on the Joint Session of Congress by Trump supporters was not launched because Trump said something that incited it.

The riot - violence - assault on the Joint Session of Congress by Trump supporters was launched to achieve an objective for Trump - overturn the election thereby giving Trump the win.

Why do you disallow facts relevant to the criminal case against Trump which does not exist in any discussion of Derek Chauvin incited riots during the summer of 2020.

No looter broke windows and stole “Air Jordan’s” to give to Kamela that I heard about.

Last edited:
Poor irosie91 , poor dear having a meltdown.

irosie: But that's not what Democrats told me to think!

Do you ever vote for democrats who advocate for sex and gender reassignment in children?
No one is advocating it, they are just allowing things when situations get desperate according to parents doctors psychologists psychiatrists and all kinds of smart people. You wouldn't know about it, brainwashed functional moron bigot ignoramus....

Forum List

Back