Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

I almost puked when Hillary gloated about the Trump indictments and claimed “The system is working.”

What an evil bitch.
If the system was working, she would not have been peddling the myth that 9-11 Benghazi was caused by a video of a Christian. Democrats were never United behind her.

If Trump is being indicted for encouraging his supporters to protest peacefully, shouldn’t Kamala Harris be indicted for encouraging rioters by helping raise funds for their bail upon arrest?

In another example, she also said that protestors “should protest“ [the lie] about George Floyd being about police racism, while Trump said his supporters should make their voices heard - although he emphasized PEACEFULLY while Harris did no such thing.

And finally, the damage done during the Summer of Hate and Violence was much worse than the few hours on Jan 6.

There are 26 Republican SoSs.

And not a single one has done what you poor precious rube snowflakes want.

That's because poor precious rube snowflakes!

As if.

Why do you old white people engage in such violent racism?

Maybe you should just say Kamala should be lynched.

C'mon. Just say the quiet part out loud!
lol

The race card?

Srsly?

lmao

If that's the best you got bud, you might as well hang it up.

You're not as smart as Super. He's smart, you're not.

Goddammit, I just have to add, ...

These leftards ^^^ are really, really dumb.

Ya feel me? :p

This is a great example, I should clip this out and put it in a textbook.

- grin -

Anyone's violent language. Trump is gross and dumb, but he's not special. He's just insecure and pretending he's manly. It's probably just his tiny hands and dick.
Why are yall worried about Trump's dick? You are wanting to suck it? You a homo?
Screenshot_20230810-124341_Instagram.jpg

You believe the people lost their shit in Benghazi over a video made by a Christian??
That was the story put out by the Muslim Rush Limbaugh of the Muslim world from Cairo and why there were attacks on embassies all across the Middle East at the same time. Nine house investigations proved absolutely nothing except the tragedy. The ambassador should not have been there as far as I'm concerned and of course the GOP cut the amount of money she had to spend on security at embassies. Great job! Try a news station sometime and you might know what is actually going on in the world, not just stupid lying attacks on Democrats...

Why are yall worried about Trump's dick? You are wanting to suck it? You a homo?View attachment 816069

lol

She thinks about the dick too much to be a homo. Never know though, I hear people change as they get older. :p

We have to stay focused. Stay focused.

The BLM riots were an effort to get Trump. They were funded by the Democratic party and encouraged by all the Democrats, and all that led directly to J6. People figured, if a hundred thousand leftards could get away with it, a thousand righties could too.

But they were wrong. It'll take a HUNDRED thousand righties, not just one. The minute the righties get off their butts, things will change. So far it's just a lot of complaining and lines in the sand.

lol

She thinks about the dick too much to be a homo. Never know though, I hear people change as they get older. :p

The BLM riots were an effort to get Trump. They were funded by the Democratic party and encouraged by all the Democrats, and all that led directly to J6. People figured, if a hundred thousand leftards could get away with it, a thousand righties could too.

But they were wrong. It'll take a HUNDRED thousand righties, not just one. The minute the righties get off their butts, things will change. So far it's just a lot of complaining and lines in the sand.
Except they were protesting police brutality and murders that smartphones gave us evidence of for the first time. Blacks had not been lying LOL! AARRGGHHH. While your boys were trying to overturn an election with violence and total Divisive hateful anti-american baloney. Funny how the incredibly poor really pissed people like looting......

I’ll push back on this. He never told anyone to change anything. He said “find me the xxxxx votes”. He never told him to fabricate or forge the votes. He very well could have meant that to recount, check for illegal ballots or things like that. Suggesting he told them to change ballots isn’t true.
That is why the charges are RICO charges. He did not have to tell anyone to change votes because of the other shit that they say he also did it shows that he was running a criminal enterprise to illegally change the election. In isolation you have a point, within the charges that are alleged, you don't. Of course that hinges on the prosecution's ability to prove the rest of the allegations in court but if the prosecutor has the goods here, and it looks like they do, then this looks really, really bad for Trump.

lol

Nope. BLM was protesting police brutality. Remember. Trump threw out the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing.

That was the story put out by the Muslim Rush Limbaugh of the Muslim world from Cairo and why there were attacks on embassies all across the Middle East at the same time. Nine house investigations proved absolutely nothing except the tragedy. The ambassador should not have been there as far as I'm concerned and of course the GOP cut the amount of money she had to spend on security at embassies. Great job! Try a news station sometime and you might know what is actually going on in the world, not just stupid lying attacks on Democrats...

You're rare. You actually know what happened in Benghazi.

Forum List

Back