Shouldn't the government be more like the Founders planned, ie NOT try to finance every group or cause or...?

America should take care of Americans first and foremost. It's our country, we come first. We can't even take care of our problems yet me throw billions at Ukraine? A country that has never done anything for us, is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, and has no plan to pay us back?

But now the only way we stay relevant is to buy our way into other countries favor.

We used to have power and influence because of our military, we produced things and we bought things, most countries traded in our dollar, we had technology and sciences to share, and we played middle man for other countries. But those are all dwindling so now we have to pay the other kids to play with us.

The problem is also because there is saying I like to use for today's American government, they can't take money anywhere except in buckets with holes in them. We "give" so much money away because everytime we do someone gets rich from all the cash we drop on the way. All this money we throw at other countries has a large part going in other people's pockets. It's a scam.

America should take care of Americans first and foremost. It's our country, we come first. We can't even take care of our problems yet me throw billions at Ukraine? A country that has never done anything for us, is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, and has no plan to pay us back?

But now the only way we stay relevant is to buy our way into other countries favor.

We used to have power and influence because of our military, we produced things and we bought things, most countries traded in our dollar, we had technology and sciences to share, and we played middle man for other countries. But those are all dwindling so now we have to pay the other kids to play with us.

The problem is also because there is saying I like to use for today's American government, they can't take money anywhere except in buckets with holes in them. We "give" so much money away because everytime we do someone gets rich from all the cash we drop on the way. All this money we throw at other countries has a large part going in other people's pockets. It's a scam.

meanwhile law abiding citizens go homeless bc they can't afford the ridiculous rent charged all across the US

a chain is no stronger than its weakest link. The lives of the homeless tell us something.. but we don't pay attention bc they are nobodies

See St Luke Chapter 16:19 for how Jesus sees things

Forum List

Back