Shouldn't Trump Re-Hire John Kelly & Fire Mulvaney?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
John Kelly’s Astonishing Accusation

"Speaking at the Washington Examiner’s Sea Island Summit, Kelly took an implicit swipe at his embattled successor, Mick Mulvaney, by recounting a warning he said he offered the president as he left the job. “I said, ‘Whatever you do’—and we were still in the process of trying to find someone to take my place—I said, ‘Whatever you do, don’t hire a yes-man, someone who won’t tell you the truth. Don’t do that. Because if you do, I believe you will be impeached,’” Kelly said. He said he has “second thoughts” about his resignation in December. “It pains me to see what’s going on, because I believe if I was still there, or someone like me was there, he would not be kind of all over the place.”

Basically, what John Kelly is saying is that Trump needs a babysitter to stop himself from getting impeached -- right now, he has too many "yes men" around him and when you do that, shit happens...However, Trump is not a politician, he is a businessman - so you can't expect him to be smart enough to learn all of this presidential stuff on the fly -- that is why he hires the best people to handle all of the political stuff while he goes and makes deals for America -- maybe it was a mistake to get rid of Kelly. Now is the chance for Kelly to prove to everyone that he isn't part of the Deep State and back and protect Trump from the Dems and Obama's tyrannical grip on power...

John Kelly’s Astonishing Accusation

"Speaking at the Washington Examiner’s Sea Island Summit, Kelly took an implicit swipe at his embattled successor, Mick Mulvaney, by recounting a warning he said he offered the president as he left the job. “I said, ‘Whatever you do’—and we were still in the process of trying to find someone to take my place—I said, ‘Whatever you do, don’t hire a yes-man, someone who won’t tell you the truth. Don’t do that. Because if you do, I believe you will be impeached,’” Kelly said. He said he has “second thoughts” about his resignation in December. “It pains me to see what’s going on, because I believe if I was still there, or someone like me was there, he would not be kind of all over the place.”

Basically, what John Kelly is saying is that Trump needs a babysitter to stop himself from getting impeached -- right now, he has too many "yes men" around him and when you do that, shit happens...However, Trump is not a politician, he is a businessman - so you can't expect him to be smart enough to learn all of this presidential stuff on the fly -- that is why he hires the best people to handle all of the political stuff while he goes and makes deals for America -- maybe it was a mistake to get rid of Kelly. Now is the chance for Kelly to prove to everyone that he isn't part of the Deep State and back and protect Trump from the Dems and Obama's tyrannical grip on power...

Part of the reason that Kelly left was because the job was a 24/7 drain on his life and his health. It seems strange when we see a rotating door at the high level but it's not so strange when you consider that those particular jobs are so demanding that people often put in the same amount of effort in one year that they would normally put it in another job in 5 years.

Jo

Forum List

Back