Shut UP GW

d
You idiots carried his water for eight years. No wonder you're sore.

At least we hold our own accountable. Unlike the majority of brainwashed Obama-supporters who are still slobbering all over his knob.
When did you hold him accountable?

about 12, no make that 13 minutes ago

be kind- it thinks ayn rand is a philosopher

:lol:

that's funny I just wrote that about jgalt, too. :rofl:

do you think he'll cry if someone tells him she died broke and living on social security?

nah, he's an old school randian

he'll come up with some bullshit excuse

they always do

they're a bunch of spoiled brats.

So George W. Bush is mocking Trump in private, saying the White House chaos "makes me look good."

The same open-borders, pro-war, Neo-Con, big-government, globalist POS who gave us the Patriot Act, the Paris Accord, and 8 years of Obama?

The same GW who didn't utter a peep while Hussein was raping this country for 8 years, and now he decides to open his pie-hole?

Just STFU, Dubya. We all know that you voted for Hillary. Sorry your girl lost, Shrub.

President Trump's Republican predecessor, President George W. Bush, believes the chaos in the current White House makes his own administration look 'pretty good.'

"Bush, who received record high approval ratings for his handling of the 9/11 terror attacks, ended his tenure hitting a record low of 22 per cent approval.

'Bush is often heard to remark, unable to stifle his trademark smirk" "Sorta makes me look pretty good, doesn't it,'" National Journal reported, citing a Republican source aligned with the current White House."

George W. Bush is mocking Trump in private | Daily Mail Online
Yep, that is how terrible Trump is. The most incompetent President of our lifetimes scrapes Trump off of his shoe.

So George W. Bush is mocking Trump in private, saying the White House chaos "makes me look good."

The same open-borders, pro-war, Neo-Con, big-government, globalist POS who gave us the Patriot Act, the Paris Accord, and 8 years of Obama?

The same GW who didn't utter a peep while Hussein was raping this country for 8 years, and now he decides to open his pie-hole?

Just STFU, Dubya. We all know that you voted for Hillary. Sorry your girl lost, Shrub.

President Trump's Republican predecessor, President George W. Bush, believes the chaos in the current White House makes his own administration look 'pretty good.'

"Bush, who received record high approval ratings for his handling of the 9/11 terror attacks, ended his tenure hitting a record low of 22 per cent approval.

'Bush is often heard to remark, unable to stifle his trademark smirk" "Sorta makes me look pretty good, doesn't it,'" National Journal reported, citing a Republican source aligned with the current White House."

It’s no secret this WH is in complete chaos. Of course you hate the truth. You’re a deplorable.

15F96A82-C218-469E-AFA2-B1B219BD823F.jpeg

d
At least we hold our own accountable. Unlike the majority of brainwashed Obama-supporters who are still slobbering all over his knob.

do you think he'll cry if someone tells him she died broke and living on social security?

they always do

no, they're objectivists

just ask them :rofl:

Dipshit just today: Everyone wants to work in the WH.
As Hicks and Cohn just ran away from this WH in crisis.
Lmao

Why don't you STFU looney tune.

It is better than the racists, white supremacist, neo-nazis, right wing extremists that make up the Trump coalition. Let's talk about the trillion dollar deficits coming under Trump. Bush's approval ratings are far higher than Trump which shows Americans agree with him and not with crazies like you..

d

they always do

princess sez wut? :coffee:

W. should hang for being the traitor he is.

How many of our best died fighting his war to protect his daddy because his dad fucked Hussein over on a business deal?
Too many. IMO, their lives are worth more than his.

Why don't you shut up you piece of trash. Bush did the right thing and even predicted what would happen if Obama withdrew prematurely and he was right.

d

they always do

This?
coffee.gif

trump is the final product of the prion disease introduced to the gop by st. ronnie.

you can be appalled, but you can't be surprised

Reagan was the antithesis of Trump. When Reagan was President he refused to suck up to Trump because he didn't trust Trump. He was very wise.

d

they always do

This?
coffee.gif

Why hello there, obtuse leftist shill poster! Do you know what a princess even is? My first love was one. Now do post back when you know what that is, mmk?

dthat's funny I just wrote that about jgalt, too. :rofl:

they always do

This?
coffee.gif

Why hello there, obtuse leftist shill poster! Do you know what a princess even is? My first love was one. Now do post back when you know what that is, mmk?

You don't like being called a princess? Good to know.

they always do

This?
coffee.gif

With that post, you definitely prove you're not the sharpest marble in the bag.

This?
coffee.gif

You do like to be called a princess? Ok.

This?
coffee.gif

i guess you'll have to settle for second

again

Wow. I never realized there was so much Bush love among the USMB lefties.

Seeing as how much you lefties hate our Magnificent Orange President currently in the WH, here's a special meme that was made just for you guys and girls...

miss-me-yet-not-mine-came-in-an-email-but-had-to-post-demotivational-poster-1253832836.jpg

Forum List

Back