Sickening! Biden Hangs LGBTQI+ Flag on Par with American Flag at White House “Pride” Month Celebration

To a little child maybe, I see you don't care. Groomer, your what's wrong with the country. You just cannot live, you got to push your agenda on everyone else. So much for keeping it in your bedroom. Groomer.
Such projecting. Every MAGAt accusation ends up being a con-fession

No, we don't debase ourselves to the orange sexual abuser like you do.
trumpbiden-TDS.jpg

Jesus said to love your fellow man. He made no exceptions. You animals are the ones who hate everybody.

Loving others doesn't imply that you support their destructive lifestyle or all of their opinions and convictions. He also stated that we are to judge wisely and when someone sins against us, to inform that person of their offense and if they refuse to apologize or change, they should be treated as a "tax collector", which means, they're to be shunned and disregarded. This was Christ's own teaching. He doesn't expect anyone to be a doormat.

Moreover, all love isn't sexual. So your argument that since you love your same-sex partner, this grants you a moral right to engage in sex with him or her, doesn't logically follow or warrant such behavior. For example, we love our children, yet no one in their right mind would argue that it's morally correct for us to have sex with our sons and daughters. That's a perversion of sex. It likewise follows that siblings can love each other, but that love doesn't justify having sex with your sister or brother. Likewise, two men who love each other, are not justified in inserting their penises in each other's rectums and mouths, that's an extreme perversion of sex. It's a disorder and sickness, that a few people suffer from and shouldn't be promoted in society.

The only people who have been indoctrinated are perverted right wingers.

When it comes to economics I don't agree with right-wing Republicans, but on the issue of abortion and LGBTQA+ "woke" lunacy, I agree with them 100%. Abortion is savagery if not murder. And LGBTQA+ is a sickness, that should be forced back into the closet. Those who want to engage in that type of behavior should do it in the dark, among themselves. They should keep their depravities among themselves, and stop trying to infect and defile society with their demonic trash.

I was in the army, rangers to be more specific

The American flag shall never be raised higher than any other flag. That is a long time tradition and standard for the American flag used in any official way. It is a rule.

That is a god damn fucking disgrace to America. Whoever did that fully deserves to get the shit kicked out them. The white house should be ashamed of themselves.
You're wrong. The American flag will always be raised higher and first.

Forum List

Back