Sickening! Biden Hangs LGBTQI+ Flag on Par with American Flag at White House “Pride” Month Celebration

Did any one get a rainbow flag fly across their screen?

No I didn't see any flags myself.

Nothing wrong with the President energizing his voters. Fly the Flag, Election time is coming. Not that he won't win, of course.

Joe and Jill listening to a performance by Betty Who, a self described queer, bi-sexual woman from Australia who moved to the U.S. in 2007
I listened and it was ok. Not my style though.

Last edited:
I noticed the "pride" flag only has 6 colors.

God's rainbow has 7 colors.

:eusa_whistle:
The flag was originally created with eight colors, but pink and turquoise were removed for production purposes, and since 1979 it has consisted of six colored stripes.
Stop dwelling on it. If Biden left the flag up his entire term, NOTHING would happen to you, and so what?
I am only going to tell you one time... do not be a FAG, do something about the flag if it bothers you.

google pride flag colors

This is sickening! It's outrageous!
Hanging the flag of pedophiles at the White House is nothing to be prideful about.

View attachment 793725

What’s sickening is the right’s bigotry and hate.

On a side note, did you see the size of the crowd? Holy cow
I did. I am going to say a word and no one get offended "packed".
Yeah a lot of people. I also saw Pete and Chasten and may cabinet members.
Didn't see any Republicans. Good to see the comradery.

This is a certain Kenyan Muslim commie faggot's illegal and traitorous 3rd term.

Notice the media doesn't say where Obama is very much, because he's right behind Joe.
Thats exactly what this is. He's in the ear piece calling the shots

My brother a 100% disabled Marine vet can't get the VA to pull their heads out of their ass on his healthcare, but the VA managed to get pride month rainbow flags flying high at the VA. WTF
Sorry to hear about your brother. Yes it's a downright disgrace what they're doing to our vets
I know many of them at the local Amvets and they are having a time trying to get appointments for medical procedures. It's a damn shame.

And you lay down, roll over and enjoy it

I tried, but I wasn't about to match your level of outrage about this. :dunno:

Continue to sit there and do nothing about it, coward.

Good for President Biden. :clap:

images
Man on man ass pounding is so fucking cool…swapping shit with dueling cocks is almost as cool as abortion/baby killing….huh?
You filthy, twisted twilight zone fucks must be so proud.

So you want to pass laws ending all sexual con-tact outside of marriage, eh? Good luck with that. :heehee:
Not a bad idea. But it has to start with the transformed life through Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross.

The flag was originally created with eight colors, but pink and turquoise were removed for production purposes, and since 1979 it has consisted of six colored stripes.
Stop dwelling on it. If Biden left the flag up his entire term, NOTHING would happen to you, and so what?
I am only going to tell you one time... do not be a FAG, do something about the flag if it bothers you.

google pride flag colors

I am doing something. I'm exposing it and what it represents as an abomination to God.

If what I write bothers you, do something about it.

Forum List

Back