Sickening! Biden Hangs LGBTQI+ Flag on Par with American Flag at White House “Pride” Month Celebration

The American Flag was displayed at the top of the flagpole on top of the dome.
15 years you lived on a government check. You ungrateful BIGOT :itsok:
And it was given deference to the fag flag in the middle dipshit

Maybe you should have retired from the military instead of being a stolen valor you'd know that

And it was given deference to the fag flag in the middle dipshit

Maybe you should have retired from the military instead of being a stolen valor you'd know that
:itsok: The American Flag that is flown at the TOP OF THE CAPITOL BUILDING takes precedence over the other flags that are merely draped from the balcony.
The HIGHEST Flag was the American Flag, Yes, it was flown that day, and probably everyday as well.

:itsok: The American Flag that is flown at the TOP OF THE CAPITOL BUILDING takes precedence over the other flags that are merely draped from the balcony.
The HIGHEST Flag was the American Flag, Yes, it was flown that day, and probably everyday as well.
No the fag flag was in middle flanked by the us flag. Which means the fag flag was center of attention you fucking moron

No the fag flag was in middle flanked by the us flag. Which means the fag flag was center of attention you fucking moron
The American flag is flown daily at the White House and it is on top of the dome. Get your eyes examined.
That Flag is the highest flag of all flags on display and takes precedence :itsok:
For a rehabilitated cripple, you are not smart, are you?

This is sickening! It's outrageous!
Hanging the flag of pedophiles at the White House is nothing to be prideful about.

View attachment 793725

I think you may have worms in your head.

Get that checked.

Let me know when the homos storm the Capitol and maul some cops and get some people killed and smear their shit on the walls.

THEN you might have a moral leg to stand on.

• Winner
Reactions: iku
The American flag is flown daily at the White House and it is on top of the dome. Get your eyes examined.
That Flag is the highest flag of all flags on display and takes precedence :itsok:
For a rehabilitated cripple, you are not smart, are you?

Look at the middle you dumb fuck which flag is centered? Your fag flag

Clean the cum outta your eyes

And my physical handicap is gone

Your mental retardation is life long

1666131930134118.png

Look at the middle you dumb fuck which flag is centered? Your fag flag

Clean the cum outta your eyes
You dumb cripple! Look that the photo. The American Flag is on the TOP OF THE FLAG POLE ON THE WHITE HOUSE
That flag is the highest flag in the photo and sets the precedence.
You can't afford a 250K mortgage :p

You dumb cripple! Look that the photo. The American Flag is on the TOP OF THE FLAG POLE ON THE WHITE HOUSE
That flag is the highest flag in the photo and sets the precedence.
You can't afford a 250K mortgage :p
You dumb faggot no one is talking about the one up top were talking about the 3 in the middle

And if you're really bored enough to go through my post history at least quote me right cause the house I'm buying is 400k

Hahahahahahaa

Suck to be you doesn't it you perma renting studio apartment bitch

You dumb faggot no one is talking about the one up top were talking about the 3 in the middle

And if you're really bored enough to go through my post history at least quote me right cause the house I'm buying is 400k

Hahahahahahaa

Suck to be you doesn't it you perma renting studio apartment bitch

Let's not compare over our investment portfolios. I will save you the embarrassment.

Can You Hang Other Flags with the American Flag?​

Yes, you absolutely can have other flags displayed along with your American Flag. Flag code and etiquette does dictate a couple rules of thumb to follow. So long as the flags are on American soil, the American Flag will always take precedence or importance over any other flag. This just means that when displaying one or more flags with the American flag, no other flags should be larger than the American flag in comparison. The American flag should be the furthest left in line or highest up from a visitor's perspective.

GO you ignorant cripple. Tell me what is wrong with this picture

NYPICHPDPICT000012487245-1.jpg

Let's not compare over our investment portfolios. I will save you the embarrassment.

Yes, you absolutely can have other flags displayed along with your American Flag. Flag code and etiquette does dictate a couple rules of thumb to follow. So long as the flags are on American soil, the American Flag will always take precedence or importance over any other flag. This just means that when displaying one or more flags with the American flag, no other flags should be larger than the American flag in comparison. The American flag should be the furthest left in line or highest up from a visitor's perspective.

thank you......~S~

• Thanks
Reactions: iku

Does that look like it takes precedence you dumb faggot? Does I look like its further up or equal with your ass wipe flag?

There's two things I found wrong dumbass

Keep showing how retarded you are LOL

Does that look like it takes precedence you dumb faggot? Does I look like its further up or equal with your ass wipe flag?

There's two things I found wrong dumbass

Keep showing how retarded you are LOL
You obviously can't read.

1. Yes, as there are 2 American flags vs. 1 LGBTQ+ flag
2. The American flag should be the furthest left in line (it is)

You found nothing wrong so far you mental cripple :hhello::fu:

This is sickening! It's outrageous!
Hanging the flag of pedophiles at the White House is nothing to be prideful about.

View attachment 793725

/----/
main-qimg-483b6248795e0f502cf079ff2b527f87

Forum List

Back