Sickening! Biden Hangs LGBTQI+ Flag on Par with American Flag at White House “Pride” Month Celebration

I love Joe Biden! This man is fighting against hatred and idiocy that seek to limit peoples basic rights to live as we wish. Screw religion and anyone that wants to limit our rights. Right in the ass.

• Winner
Reactions: iku
I love Joe Biden! This man is fighting against hatred and idiocy that seek to limit peoples basic rights to live as we wish. Screw religion and anyone that wants to limit our rights. Right in the ass.
God already condemned those who screw in the arse. Good luck being an idiot.

klingermashoioioiuor.jpg

Look man, the flags are just fine and if you look on the pole, the American flag is on top
lol... I'm not sure what you're insinuating but you have to admit that sounds bad...
Screw you there is nothing funny about LGBTQ flags.
Oh, I agree, but there is something funny about Dr Jill and braindead 'promoting' it.... yeah, I have a sick sense of humor.. but it's better to laugh about it then cry....

:smoke:

lol... I'm not sure what you're insinuating but you have to admit that sounds bad...

Oh, I agree, but there is something funny about Dr Jill and braindead 'promoting' it.... yeah, I have a sick sense of humor.. but it's better to laugh about it then cry....

:smoke:
American Flag Pole is on top. End of story
Respect the Pride Flag.

Forum List

Back