Sidney Powell tells it like it is.

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Someone needs to speak the truth.

---Exclusive Interview with Attorney Sidney Powell – “I’m Very Concerned About the State of the Country Right Now”---

---Exclusive Interview with Attorney Sidney Powell – “I’m Very Concerned About the State of the Country Right Now”---

Sidney Powell is a nut-job, lucky to retain her membership at the bar, to be able to practice law, at all.

She represents the worst of this nation

[A No Show. Why would she not show up? I want to see her tell it like it is. ]

WSB Cox articles

Former Trump attorney Sidney Powell a no-show for election probe grand jury​

Elizabeth Rawlins, WSB-TV
September 22, 2022·1 min read

A key figure in the investigation into possible criminal interference in Georgia’s 2020 election did not appear as scheduled to testify before the Fulton County special purpose grand jury.

Sidney Powell, former attorney of former President Donald Trump, was scheduled to testify Thursday morning, but sources tell Channel 2 Action News that there may have been some confusion over the subpoena, and she apparently did not testify.
It is unclear if there will be legal repercussions from her failure to appear.

According to court records, the grand jury wants to ask Powell about her involvement in an incident that happened in South Georgia in January 2021.

Now you know this woman is a liar and fucking nuts

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer, misspelling Powell’s first name. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer, misspelling Powell’s first name. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

It appears that many of them don't even know about the FOX thing.

Not surprisingly.

It appears that many of them don't even know about the FOX thing.

Not surprisingly.
I wish I could bump old threads. I find people like this person

Billiejeens

Really was regurgitating what evidence Powell had that the election was stolen. And they swallowed every bit of it.

I'm so glad it's now confirmed that not only is Fox lying to it's viewers, the on air guys know it.

Makes me wonder how many conservative preachers/priests/reverands actually believe what they are saying.

I don't watch Fox News so I really don't care what they report. My go to news source is News Nation.
Yea because they lie even better than Fox. That's why Fox was lying because that's what their listeners want to hear. And you guys started going to News Nation and Newsmax so Fox had to ramp up the conspiracy theories.

The fact is, you listen to Fox, Trump not only listens to fox but he coodinates with them.

And right wing radio reaches 10 x the number of viewers Fox gets. And Dominion aint going after these broke ass radio stations that aren't worth shit to anyone other than the owners who are brainwashing Americans with their 1st amendment right to lie.

The same thing can be said about you.
If you ever find a text message with me admitting I'm lying to you, let me know. Right now focus on the fact that for decades Fox has been the leader on tv of lying to your sorry ass.
Bush didn't win Florida. Bush lied us into Iraq. And Trump did a lot of illegal shit and Fox helped both of those men get away with all of it.

Yea because they lie even better than Fox. That's why Fox was lying because that's what their listeners want to hear. And you guys started going to News Nation and Newsmax so Fox had to ramp up the conspiracy theories.

The fact is, you listen to Fox, Trump not only listens to fox but he coodinates with them.

And right wing radio reaches 10 x the number of viewers Fox gets. And Dominion aint going after these broke ass radio stations that aren't worth shit to anyone other than the owners who are brainwashing Americans with their 1st amendment right to lie.
All cable news outlets have a political narrative but some more than others. To say only news sources with a right of center narrative lie more than the ones with a left of center narrative is incorrect.

If you ever find a text message with me admitting I'm lying to you, let me know. Right now focus on the fact that for decades Fox has been the leader on tv of lying to your sorry ass.
Bush didn't win Florida. Bush lied us into Iraq. And Trump did a lot of illegal shit and Fox helped both of those men get away with all of it.
You are a partisan Democrat and incapable of rational thought.

Sigh....you just dont have the required horsepower to run in this country. Maybe up there in your ghetto you're a bigshot?

SHUP....learn. quit being a fool.

All cable news outlets have a political narrative but some more than others. To say only news sources with a right of center narrative lie more than the ones with a left of center narrative is incorrect.
Here is concrete proof your news outlets helped push the lie our election was rigged. I would find them responsible for the insurrection too. So Fox News should pay DOminion $1 billion dollars but also people should go to jail for helping sell the insurrection.

Forum List

Back