Sidney powell

He's not trump's lawyer...hasn't been for years, after his criminal activities were exposeed, Trump's DOJ prosecuted him, and locked him up.

At taht point, the dems flocked to him Stormy wasn't paid from the campaign.....Cohen did it himself, then illegally billed Trump for it....he committed malpractice and Trump was the victim.

Trump didn't do anything illegal there...Cohn did....
You're a fool! I love it. Trump's lawyer/fixer is guilty but Trump isn't? What a fucking fool you are. Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose one of you. He was right for once.

I'm just shocked that you have the nerve to say Trump didn't do anything wrong Michael Cohen did. Boy is Trump smart to hire people to do his dirty work. Like a mob boss.

So why do you champion illegal immigration?
I don't. It's just a joke to go after illegal workers but ignore illegal employers.

And since most low paying companies say they can't find workers, we need immigrants. Make it easy for them to becomes citizens.

And refugees are a different story. We have different rules for people who show up and claim they are a refugee. But again, if they clear background check, let them in and send them to wherever there are jobs. Usually liberal big cities. But if your community could use a few low wage workers, we can send some to you too. I'm sure Martha's Vinyard was happy to take those buses of refugees. They have Starbucks there and Amazon jobs going unfilled.

You're a fool! I love it. Trump's lawyer/fixer is guilty but Trump isn't? What a fucking fool you are. Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose one of you. He was right for once.

I'm just shocked that you have the nerve to say Trump didn't do anything wrong Michael Cohen did. Boy is Trump smart to hire people to do his dirty work. Like a mob boss.
yeah....geez man....I am not guilty simply because I hire a guy that commits crimes I mean, obviously it wasn't great judgement not realizing Cohen was corrupt

I don't. It's just a joke to go after illegal workers but ignore illegal employers.

And since most low paying companies say they can't find workers, we need immigrants. Make it easy for them to becomes citizens.

And refugees are a different story. We have different rules for people who show up and claim they are a refugee. But again, if they clear background check, let them in and send them to wherever there are jobs. Usually liberal big cities. But if your community could use a few low wage workers, we can send some to you too. I'm sure Martha's Vinyard was happy to take those buses of refugees. They have Starbucks there and Amazon jobs going unfilled.
I agree with your first point....so why do you think the Xiden admin changed the policy and stopped going after employers? Biden Dismantles the Ban on Hiring Illegal Immigrants

Biden Dismantles the Ban on Hiring Illegal Immigrants​

Nobody said anything about immigrates...we were talking about illegals

Refugees are different, and prior to Xiden, we had a policy and agreement wih Mexico where they would stay there while their claims were litigated....Xiden undid that, welcomed them in, and released them to the streets with nothing more then a promise they'll show up to their hearing.

not surprised...demafascist hypocrisy in action.....still can't accept the fact you lost to Bush twice, and Trump.

Every election that the Dems have lost, they have claimed stolen. Just sad attacks on democracy

LOL

Cries a rightard who says the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

face-palm-gif.278959

He's not trump's lawyer...hasn't been for years, after his criminal activities were exposeed, Trump's DOJ prosecuted him, and locked him up.

At taht point, the dems flocked to him Stormy wasn't paid from the campaign.....Cohen did it himself, then illegally billed Trump for it....he committed malpractice and Trump was the victim.

Trump didn't do anything illegal there...Cohn did....

Trump was the victim.

rotfl-gif.288736

what’s the problem with me using the same tactics you all have?
You guys need to regroup after this Fox News bombshell. Everything you've been told the last 40 years has been all bullshit. And the right wing media behind the scenes thinks you are good people, but they know all you want to hear is you are right. So even if you are wrong, which you almost always are, you believe you are right. Why? Because Fox News confirmed it last night. Rush confirmed it before he died. All the radical right wing liars on the radio are lying to you.

Global warming, election fraud, vaccines, what a good job Uncle Joe is doing. You really need to re evaluate yourselves and how you've been manchurian candidated basically since Reagan.

You guys need to regroup after this Fox News bombshell. Everything you've been told the last 40 years has been all bullshit. And the right wing media behind the scenes thinks you are good people, but they know all you want to hear is you are right. So even if you are wrong, which you almost always are, you believe you are right. Why? Because Fox News confirmed it last night. Rush confirmed it before he died. All the radical right wing liars on the radio are lying to you.

Global warming, election fraud, vaccines, what a good job Uncle Joe is doing. You really need to re evaluate yourselves and how you've been manchurian candidated basically since Reagan.
wha bombshell?

Oh? How did Cohen know Trump had sex with Storm Daniels unless Trump told him?
he didn’t have sex with her…she made claim, he said she lied, she sued for defamation over thst…thinking he’d settle and he won.

that’s all i needed to hear
WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has decided not to bring charges against Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, after a lengthy sex-trafficking investigation that imperiled one of former President Donald J. Trump’s most ambitious and hard-charging allies in Congress.

In recent months, investigators have signaled they were not likely to pursue criminal charges against Mr. Gaetz after concluding they could not make a strong enough case in court, people familiar with the matter said. Department officials told his legal team about the decision early Wednesday.

They didn't say he was innocent. So why doesn't he stop down like Al did?

Forum List

Back