Sidney powell

Isn't this one of your leaders?

Sex-trafficking investigation into Republican Matt Gaetz dropped​

US Congressman Matt Gaetz

Some men, like him and Trump, are above the law. Clearly.
i am not from his district….but what about it? The DOJ said there was nothing to the accusations…no charges

another dembot hoax

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has decided not to bring charges against Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, after a lengthy sex-trafficking investigation that imperiled one of former President Donald J. Trump’s most ambitious and hard-charging allies in Congress.

In recent months, investigators have signaled they were not likely to pursue criminal charges against Mr. Gaetz after concluding they could not make a strong enough case in court, people familiar with the matter said. Department officials told his legal team about the decision early Wednesday.

They didn't say he was innocent. So why doesn't he stop down like Al did?
umm they don’t need to…everyone that’s not a demafasict understands the concept of innocent until proven guilty…in this case there wasn’t enough to bring a charge…another debot hoax exposed

LOL

Of course he had sex with her. Why else pay her to keep her mouth shut about it?
he didn’t Cohen did. Cohn might of thought he was helping trump or maybe he was in on the shake down scam stormy and avanitti had cooked up

That it's sad you just make shit up out of whole cloth?
no the other dembot i was responding to was making those claims i figured you were on his side since you jumped into the discussion

he didn’t Cohen did. Cohn might of thought he was helping trump or maybe he was in on the shake down scam stormy and avanitti had cooked up

Of course Trump did. He reimbursed Cohen.

1127749022.jpg.0.jpg

But why pay her off at all unless Trump had sex with her?

There were dozens of women coming forward. The only two that were paid off were Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal; the ones Trump was known to have had sex with.

Of course Trump did. He reimbursed Cohen.

1127749022.jpg.0.jpg

But why pay her off at all unless Trump had sex with her?

There were dozens of women coming forward. The only two that were paid off were Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal; the ones Trump was known to have had sex with.
that’s a check to Cohen…not to Daniels

yes we are all aware at this point dems tactics involve getting women to come forward and lie…you did it with kavenaugh, trump…it’s a desperate ploy and sad

that’s a check to Cohen…not to Daniels

yes we are all aware at this point dems tactics involve getting women to come forward and lie…you did it with kavenaugh, trump…it’s a desperate ploy and sad

Hence, "reimbursed," dumbfuck. :icon_rolleyes:

Still, why pay only those two if like the others, he didn't have sex with them?

he was given a bill from his lawyer he paid it…

Cohen did what he did on his own…that’s what the DOJ and FEC said

That's been explained 1000 times already. Why do you turds keep asking the same questions over and over?

he was given a bill from his lawyer he paid it…

Cohen did what he did on his own…that’s what the DOJ and FEC said

A bill for hush money.

Still, the question you don't want to answer ... why pay them off if Trump didn't have sex with them?

i never said they said anything. I said it cause i saw a picture of him feeling up a woman who was unconscious
Now do you want to tell the truth about what you saw? You saw a guy being a pig. He was hitting on her the entire trip yes. And when she fell asleep he hovered over her and faked like he was grabbing her honkers.

Unless you think rapists pose for pictures?

1676924682102.jpeg

She never woke up. She only got offended when she saw the pictures later. She's a Republican by the way. Or paid for by Republicans.

Forum List

Back