Sidney powell

oh no we all realize you got a full time job memorizing dembot lies…and have no room for the truth

Let's remind you for months you've been claiming the election was stolen because your media sources were lying to you.

You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face

Now do you want to tell the truth about what you saw? You saw a guy being a pig. He was hitting on her the entire trip yes. And when she fell asleep he hovered over her and faked like he was grabbing her honkers.

Unless you think rapists pose for pictures?

View attachment 758831

She never woke up. She only got offended when she saw the pictures later. She's a Republican by the way. Or paid for by Republicans.
pig…yes..sexual predator…yes..is he as bad as Clinton, Weinstein, or Weiner? likely not

Let's remind you for months you've been claiming the election was stolen because your media sources were lying to you.

You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face
show me where i said it was stolen?

Oh so you admit Biden won fair and square? Cool. That's one lie you haven't swallowed. What other right wing positions do you hold? Do you think the vaccine was a hoax? How about global warming?
i admit he won. I don’t think it was fair…he slipped out on a. debate, rules were changed due to lies about covid etc

but i belief he won. it certainly was a tough pill to shallow because i knew the damage the demafasict were gonna do. see i love america…i didn’t want the xidenflation, the human rights crisis on the border, surrendering to terrorist, and simply being weak on foreign affairs. I’ve accepted it though and realize this dark chapter will come to and end too at some point…

show me where i said it was stolen?

Sell stupid elsewhere.

they were illegal…the dems used illegal acts to win, those it’s a stolen election and xiden has an *
no it’s been proven true

PA supreme court highlighted it was an illegal vote

illegal vote, stolen election

now the world suffers
sadly though due to a stolen election the demafasict got the oval...
illegal acts that helps xiden win the state, hence stolen election., and why he’s * president.

yes if you use illlegals to vote it would be a stolen election. you were the one that claimed you used illegals

You claimed the election was stolen before denying you ever said that.

face-palm-gif.278959

Why would trump be responsible for what his lawyer did?
His fixer? Because Trump pays guys like him to do his dirty work. Why should Capone be responsible for what his underlings did?

You know who else falls into this category? Roger Stone. He coordinated between Trump and Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. We have his texts. So is Trump not responsible for what he has Roger Stone do? Like start a riot to stop the election process? You do know Roger Stone did the same thing in 2000 right? Brooks Brother Riots. He knows how to stop an election. At least he thought he could pull it off again. So did Trump. Text messages show these guys are guilty as fuck. Hell, Trump himself has implicated himself. We have him on tape.

But again, Trump could shoot someone and wouldn't lose your support. The one truth Trump said, was about you.

Remember Stormy said a man approached her and her baby in a garage and told her "cute baby, it'd be a shame if something happened to her". If we ever caught that guy and Trump sent him, would you say Trump is innocent? Of course you would! And Bush didn't lie us into Iraq. He was misled. LOL. He's not guilty of accepting and spreading lies either right?

Tax evasion! Derp!

I knew you couldn’t point to a thing! Thanks for admitting it!
I'm talking about when he sent his men to murder people. He should have gone to jail for murder no?

Well this is the same argument you are making for Don Trump. He didn't commit the murders. His underlings did.

You're such a fucking fool.

Forum List

Back