Sidney powell

What damage are we doing now that we won? Remember we are fixing inflation. Inflation happened before the 2020 election. Trump wasn't going to fix it any faster.

Human rights on the border? You didn't care when Trump kept them in cages. ........

But I will give you this. And I'm not going to argue with you anymore on this. Because I now believe you are a true believer. You aren't lying. I was wrong to call you Sliar. You truly believe what you say. I think you are wrong mostly but I also agree you have valid concerns. Yes we do need to fix the crisis on the border. Surrendering to terrorists? Do you mean getting us out of Afganistan? See right there is right wing spin. If Trump would have just quickly and abruptly pulled us out of Afganistan and a few people died, you wouldn't have blamed him. You would have celebrated him. Sad you can't see that.

But I change my mind about you. You're not a liar. You really believe the things you say. And I can respect that. But know this. Most of the time you're only about half right. Or, the solution is probably somewhere in the middle.

Also I'm sure I'm a little duped too by my left wing sources. I feel I am keenly aware of when they are being a little more WOKE for my taste. Sanctuary cities, forcing someone to get vaccinated or can't work when that wasn't necessary, socializing too much. I'm not against capitalism. I just want it well regulated. And the government is the referee. It should be fair/impartial but we all know the rich have taken it over.

They divide us with social wedge issues like god, gays, guns and racism.
In Jan of 2021 the inflation rate was 1.4....stop lying.

That's part of the problem...you lie, cause you are a dirty cult.

So you lie about

a. Trump trying to steal the election
b. Democrats stole the election

See? You lie constantly. You think the opposite of reality. Bizarro world. Alternative facts. Never to be taken seriously ever again. Struth. More like Sliar.
Trump challenged the election...just like Dems have done for every Presidential election they lost this century.

Dims have been deliberately misinterpreting that statement ever since Conway made it. It's a form of lying.

Oh, fucking moron, in what context did she say that and how are Democrats misinterpreting it?

If you must know, Jeffrey Epstein.

He was after all in charge of the prison system at the time of his death. And remember you guys IMMEDIATELY blamed the Clinton's. You wanted to add Jeffrey to the list of people you claim they have murdered. But not so fast. Could have been Trump.

Could have been anybody. It's long been said Pedophiles don't fare well in prison.

Okay so Struth is a bit of a liar huh? I just read a reply from him to me and it made me feel like he passionately believes the shit he's saying.

But then again, he is STILL saying that he truly believes the election was stolen from Trump. Then he rambled on and one of the things he mentioned was Biden "skipped out" on debates. As if our candidate owes them a debate. If Trump thought a debate would hurt him, he wouldn't show up either. And no one would claim the election was "stolen" from Joe because Trump didn't debate. That would be ludicris.

If not debating always helps us, I would never debate them again. Fuck them. Because it gives credibility to them when they deserve none. Then the way Trump acted towards Hillary. Getting up and invading her space. What a fucking asshole.

struth is just a troll craving attention. I play along because she's entertaining.

If you must know, Jeffrey Epstein.

He was after all in charge of the prison system at the time of his death. And remember you guys IMMEDIATELY blamed the Clinton's. You wanted to add Jeffrey to the list of people you claim they have murdered. But not so fast. Could have been Trump.
poor jeff…not surprised you mourn his death

In Jan of 2021 the inflation rate was 1.4....stop lying.

That's part of the problem...you lie, cause you are a dirty cult.
The question is, IS Biden at fault? Is it his fault? The guy tries to send stimulus money out during a pandemic and it causes inflation? Well then so did the Trump stimulus. And so did the trump tax breaks. Must be true right? If you give everyone more money of course greedy corporations are going to raise rates to gobble up that free money.

We know Corporations gouged us during the pandemic. Sure there were shortages too but again, was that BIden's fault?

Trump challenged the election...just like Dems have done for every Presidential election they lost this century.
Trump is a degenerate conman who played suckers like you like a fiddle. He's still doing it & you still are being played.

The question is, IS Biden at fault? Is it his fault? The guy tries to send stimulus money out during a pandemic and it causes inflation? Well then so did the Trump stimulus. And so did the trump tax breaks. Must be true right? If you give everyone more money of course greedy corporations are going to raise rates to gobble up that free money.

We know Corporations gouged us during the pandemic. Sure there were shortages too but again, was that BIden's fault?
The primary responsibility is with the US treasury dept on this matter of inflation. But if it was a screw-up on the part of the USA, you would see the dollar drop in value relative to other major currencies, if inflation were caused by something inside the USA.

The primary responsibility is with the US treasury dept on this matter of inflation. But if it was a screw-up on the part of the USA, you would see the dollar drop in value relative to other major currencies, if inflation were caused by something inside the USA.
I saw a SNL skit the other day back when Bush was president. Amy Poehler played the dollar bill. Apparently the value of the dollar was at a all time low in the 2000s. Is that not accurate or true?

Forum List

Back