Signs of Desperation - James Carville Loses It.

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
Carville is, in essence, telling people to lie to win. No, he didn't use the word lie. He does not need to.

After all the ends (power...which he hides behind the Constitution) justify the means (lying....which is nothing new for them).

But to openly say it is a little breathtaking.

Classic left wing thinking....We know what's best, so what we do that is acceptable that we bend the very rules we cry about (being broke) to get us there is O.K.

Spare me the whataboutisms about Trump. I don't like them, but I still want in office over Kamala. You decry them....please tell me you don't support an overt call for intentional slanting and misleading of people (who trust you). Or can you ?

“So let’s take the fact-check industry and let me tell you something, and I defy anyone to disagree on this: by 5 to 1, they would rather fact-check a misleading Democratic claim ’cause Republicans have so many … They want to say, ‘We’re just umpires, man, we just call it like [we] see it, we don’t really have anything.’ And, of course, there are times when Democrats exaggerate,” Carville said. “My thing is, how would you fact-check World War II? … They’re treating this like it’s just a normal time where you got shirts and skins and we just call ’em like we see ’em.”

“I think the whole industry has to decide: what is our role here? Is our role to be objective, impartial observers that report as accurately and fairly as we can, or is our role here to try to help save the Constitution of the United States?” he continued. “Because they’re two different things.”

Carville is, in essence, telling people to lie to win. No, he didn't use the word lie. He does not need to.

After all the ends (power...which he hides behind the Constitution) justify the means (lying....which is nothing new for them).

But to openly say it is a little breathtaking.

Classic left wing thinking....We know what's best, so what we do that is acceptable that we bend the very rules we cry about (being broke) to get us there is O.K.

Spare me the whataboutisms about Trump. I don't like them, but I still want in office over Kamala. You decry them....please tell me you don't support an overt call for intentional slanting and misleading of people (who trust you). Or can you ?

“So let’s take the fact-check industry and let me tell you something, and I defy anyone to disagree on this: by 5 to 1, they would rather fact-check a misleading Democratic claim ’cause Republicans have so many … They want to say, ‘We’re just umpires, man, we just call it like [we] see it, we don’t really have anything.’ And, of course, there are times when Democrats exaggerate,” Carville said. “My thing is, how would you fact-check World War II? … They’re treating this like it’s just a normal time where you got shirts and skins and we just call ’em like we see ’em.”

“I think the whole industry has to decide: what is our role here? Is our role to be objective, impartial observers that report as accurately and fairly as we can, or is our role here to try to help save the Constitution of the United States?” he continued. “Because they’re two different things.”
Shit, what's he bitchin' about.

That's what we have now.

Watch a journo-activist interview a Republican vs a Democrat.

Journo-activist to Republican..."don't you agree it is evil to deport 'undocumented migrants'?"

Journo-activist to Democrat..."What's your favorite kind of ice cream?"

Forum List

Back