Silent Night, Holy Night: A Christmas Message From David Duke

American patriot and national treasure David Duke writes a heartwarming message on this Christmas Eve wishing us all a very merry Christmas. His words are very noble. Also, as a conservative southern Baptist patriotic American, I wish Donald Trump very merry Christmas too. We all should. When he is president, we will soon have a pure White Christmas, something our founders would be proud of.

Silent Night, Holy Night: A Christmas Eve Message from David Duke - David Duke.com
According to Boss, DD is a liberal Democrat. All KKK and Confederates are. You might want to explain it to him.

American patriot and national treasure David Duke writes a heartwarming message on this Christmas Eve wishing us all a very merry Christmas. His words are very noble. Also, as a conservative southern Baptist patriotic American, I wish Donald Trump very merry Christmas too. We all should. When he is president, we will soon have a pure White Christmas, something our founders would be proud of.

Silent Night, Holy Night: A Christmas Eve Message from David Duke - David Duke.com
Careful around Sean Hannity. Seems he's windblown:

Black Santa says "Merry Christmas!"

black-santa-claus.jpg

Trump-Duke in 2016! The Tea Baggers will celebrate in the street!

Can someone explain to me the difference between David Duke and Al Sharpton?
Thank you. I'll wait.

David Duke, yes the lifetime friend to Republicans and Donald Trump.

The racism team.
Donald Trump: I Don't Want David Duke's Endorsement

So I guess you will be apologizing to trump and his supporters now, right?

loll, you stupid fucks are LOSING. You do realize that, right?
Bill Clinton's mentor was J William Fullbright who voted against the civil Rights and voting rights legislation. Hillary is married to Bill and influenced by him.

David Duke, yes the lifetime friend to Republicans.
David Duke used to be a Democrat.

Sooooo...that would mean he is one of you now. And the OP is bragging about that. Own it Pinky.
No, just because Duke left the Dhimmicrat PArty it does not follow that he is now a Republican, dude.
He is a white christian and one of your brothers is keyrist, Duke ran as a Republican in the 1992 presidential primaries

And Fred Phelps (of the WBC) ran as a Democrat. Your point?

The racism team.

Absolute crazy talk.

This is the Power of the Racists in the GOP.

Duke ran as a Republican in the 1992 presidential primaries, although Republican Party officials tried to block his participation.[76] He received 119,115 (0.94%) votes[77] in the primaries, but no delegates to the national convention.

.94%?!

Less than ONE PERCENT?

(One really has to wonder what percentage of those were by mistake, when the numbers are that low.)

The racism team.

Absolute crazy talk.

This is the Power of the Racists in the GOP.

Duke ran as a Republican in the 1992 presidential primaries, although Republican Party officials tried to block his participation.[76] He received 119,115 (0.94%) votes[77] in the primaries, but no delegates to the national convention.

.94%?!

Less than ONE PERCENT?

(One really has to wonder what percentage of those were by mistake, when the numbers are that low.)

Easy to see why sane Republicans would want to distance themselves from David Duke, but he's yours for life. Sorry.

Trump is simply echoing this racism in his entire campaign.

Forum List

Back