Zone1 Silly white liberal believes Black people are fatter than whites - Slimness is "racism"

For Christs sake... we are raising a generation of idiots....
I hope you don't expect people like her to build a better America because its just not going to happen....
People say the children are our future... well hold on tight its gonna be a bumpy ride....

For Christs sake... we are raising a generation of idiots....
I hope you don't expect people like her to build a better America because its just not going to happen....
People say the children are our future... well hold on tight its gonna be a bumpy ride....

Decades ago the Communists, aka Progressives, plotted the takeover of the teachers' colleges. It worked and here we are dumbing down our nation every year.

I should point out that most teachers are female and they are the easiest to propagandize and it shows. That is why women should NEVER have been given the vote. That is why women were key to the Bolshevik Revolution but the Communists knew enough to never give women actual political power (look at how China reacted to Mao's widow when she tried to take control after Mao died). They know that leftoid women are too crazy to hold actual power.

She actually has some valid points i.e. black women with big bottoms (called 'sugar' by black men) are overly sexualized. However, white supremacy has nothing to do with that.

That is some ugly woman , whatever her colour ,however obese and the glasses are surreal .

To be brainless as well seems rather unlucky .

Euthanasia based on compassion seems a kind thought .

That is some ugly woman , whatever her colour ,however obese and the glasses are surreal .

To be brainless as well seems rather unlucky .

Euthanasia based on compassion seems a kind thought .

Dang. You're hardcore. :laughing0301:

savage.jpeg

I just realized something. I'm very liberal about racial issues. I tend to defend blacks when it comes to affirmative action and all other matters. I say it's not their fault they were put in ghettos hundreds of years ago and treated like second class citizens. I support and defend BLM. So clearly I'm on their side. But if I say ANYTHING negative about the black American community, blacks say that is proof even I am a racist. So unless you go along with EVERYTHING they say, you're a racist.

If I start a thread about anything Jewish, the first thing the jews are going to do is attack me for being anti semetic.

Same with trannies. I am pro trannies. I have no problem with them. But I do have a problem letting them compete against girls in high school or women in college and pros. It's not fair. They are not technically women. So am I now anti tranny? I wonder what percentage of Americans think it's okay for trannies to compete with women in sports? Probably very low.

I just realized something. I'm very liberal about racial issues. I tend to defend blacks when it comes to affirmative action and all other matters. I say it's not their fault they were put in ghettos hundreds of years ago and treated like second class citizens. I support and defend BLM. So clearly I'm on their side. But if I say ANYTHING negative about the black American community, blacks say that is proof even I am a racist. So unless you go along with EVERYTHING they say, you're a racist.

If I start a thread about anything Jewish, the first thing the jews are going to do is attack me for being anti semetic.

Same with trannies. I am pro trannies. I have no problem with them. But I do have a problem letting them compete against girls in high school or women in college and pros. It's not fair. They are not technically women. So am I now anti tranny? I wonder what percentage of Americans think it's okay for trannies to compete with women in sports? Probably very low.
What is your opinion on black trannies from the lost tribes of Israel?

Where do these people come up with stuff like this? This chunky white heifer says "The reason why people hate fat people is because people hate black people."

Jesus.
Even her eyeglasses are fat.

What a stupid cow. It must hurt to be that stupid. Jesus Christ

What is your opinion on black trannies from the lost tribes of Israel?
I believe that they should be free to marry but not be forced to compete against white American women. Black American women they can compete with. I don't want to speak for them and tell them who they can and can't compete with.

White American women need protecting.

Forum List

Back