Simple fact about the right's leader

That would be nonsense of course, I get a kick out of the rights fecal attempt to justify what their polished turd does.
LOL. You have me confused with someone else. No one on this board has been more outspoken against what Donnie did.
more outspoken then any one here you say. My, why do I doubt that?
You don’t have remain ignorant. Just search my posts today. It’s not hard to find the truth.
Oh get a life ,you said the you are more out spoken then everyone else , that's bullshit and you know it. May I quote you"No one on this board has been more outspoken against what Donnie"
No one on this board has been more outspoken against what Don did, than me.

FACT.
I took a quick look through your comment and realized your no different then a independent , pick a position so neither party can attack you. Your just hiding in the corner taking pot shots at everything. Forum wimp is what I call people like that/

Maybe pop culture video lefties need to learn more about history than Elvis. Every conflict in the bloody 20th century happened during a democrat administration

f you don't like history just lie , that's the right wing moto just like their God and leader. government by lies

lol at gipper trying to prove how much he hates Trump and this other dip shit doesn’t believe him. Fuck, you people are hilarious.

Only the left...

Arguing with a mirror.

Perhaps the towel head Trump killed should not have attacked the embassy.

He will start a war to get reelected. In fact he won't even think twice about doing it.
That’s true about almost every leader, no matter what party, throughout all of civilized history.
Ya it's your only hope to look less then crazy supporting this garbage dump.
?
You are simply a forum wimp , you hide in the middle by disliking and hating everything , you can't be cornered because you attack all sides, The they are all bad bullshit is wimp talk. The truth is one party is better then the other , one is hateful, cruel and evil and attacks everything and the other believes in this country and government . Big fucking difference.

You mean he shouldn't have gotten impeached?

That's classic progtard deflection right there.

Trump starts a major war to deflect from his impeachment.

Defending Americans form barbarians is his duty traitor. Perhaps shouldn't have attacked embassy the other day. Perhaps Sowmani shouldn't have assisted in the hostage crisis in 1979.

This is how people that defend terrorists like you do eat corn.

corn ban 3.jpg

Defending Americans form barbarians is his duty traitor. Perhaps shouldn't have attacked embassy the other day. Perhaps Sowmani shouldn't have assisted in the hostage crisis in 1979.

View attachment 298904

So defend Americans from Trump then. Or are you chicken?

Or are you a barbarian yourself?

View attachment 298904

Typical progtroll bs.

He will start a war to get reelected. In fact he won't even think twice about doing it.

Ah, so you think that somehow Donald Trump talked the Iranians into getting their proxies to attack the US embassy in Iraq and did so because he needed a war to get reelected?

I hate to point out the obvious here, Jbander but Trump is running for reelection with a fantastic economic record against a Democratic field of candidates that is just plain AWFUL! What makes you think he needs anything to win an election? Have you seen the poll numbers since the Democrats decided to go ahead with their farce of an impeachment? Have you seen the amount of money Trump is taking in for donations?

View attachment 298904

His supporters are very small people , dangerous and this countries biggest threat but simple minded and has as much clue of what is going on as their God and leader,, the polished turd.

trumps hate group.png

Expand this picture and look at the hate level in this group , it's just oozing ugly, 10,000 sour mean faces , makes for a great get together

Forum List

Back