Simple Math Democrats

Since Trump's victory posters don't even feel the need to start their thread with, "I'm not a racist but..."

To sum up the OP...

"I'm not racist but..."

"70 percent of white people are represented by white people. Take that, n*ggers."

It's called "winning elections." Pretty simple concept.

Why the need to assign your "math" along racial lines though? You are perpetuating the same labels that honest Conservatives try to shake from those who apply (wrongfully) such labels.

Why the need to assign your "math" along racial lines though? You are perpetuating the same labels that honest Conservatives try to shake from those who apply (wrongfully) such labels.
It's just the numbers. Why would I bet on a 50 to 1 shot...when I know the 5 to 1 is gonna finish in the money.

It's what the Democrats wanted. Now they got it.

I'm not a racist...just a realist.
You're a mindless attack dog who has not realized that it's time to start defending this unsustainable state of affairs. Your party has solid majorities in the government and still can't pass shit that does anything positive for anyone struggling with the economy. Trump is only representing the super rich, us rabble are all negroes to people like him, even you.

You're a mindless attack dog who has not realized that it's time to start defending this unsustainable state of affairs. Your party has solid majorities in the government and still can't pass shit that does anything positive for anyone struggling with the economy. Trump is only representing the super rich, us rabble are all negroes to people like him, even you.
Overthrow the Czar! The wealthy have it just handed to them. ( or they earned it )

Power to the people! I wake up everyday and feel like I am downtrodden. Sure. Again...you can't win elections.

Weak. Trump's populist agenda is history and you don't even feel like you have been had. Your man promised you a lot of awesome shit that no one is even talking about right now. Once again republicans are grateful for your short, selective memories.

Weak. Trump's populist agenda is history and you don't even feel like you have been had. Your man promised you a lot of awesome shit that no one is even talking about right now. Once again republicans are grateful for your short, selective memories.
Remember...I am a "mindless attack dog." Sure. MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post and New York Times are the "mindless attack dogs" that do not represent real America.

Power to the people! I wake up everyday and feel like I am downtrodden. Sure. Again...you can't win elections.
Yes, power to the people, why do you mock the bedrock philosophy of our nation?

Yes, power to the people, why do you mock the bedrock philosophy of our nation?
What? Bedrock philosophy of our nation is hard work will pay off. You can be all that you aspire to in the greatest nation on earth.

Remember...I am a "mindless attack dog." Sure. MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post and New York Times are the "mindless attack dogs" that do not represent real America.
Cable news is for intellectually lazy retards like you but even they are somewhat interesting and informative, unlike you. You don't like how the media is covering your man? You knew he was going to act the fool. Don't blame media for covering a train wreck especially since his train is a circus train colliding with a busload of nuns.

Forum List

Back