Simple Math Democrats

Your "bedrock philosophy " wins you zero elections.

Weak. Trump's populist agenda is history and you don't even feel like you have been had. Your man promised you a lot of awesome shit that no one is even talking about right now. Once again republicans are grateful for your short, selective memories.
Remember...I am a "mindless attack dog." Sure. MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post and New York Times are the "mindless attack dogs" that do not represent real America.
Cable news is for intellectually lazy retards like you but even they are somewhat interesting and informative, unlike you. You don't like how the media is covering your man? You knew he was going to act the fool. Don't blame media for covering a train wreck especially since his train is a circus train colliding with a busload of nuns.
No cable news caters to you. Trump is not "my man" but he is my President.

There is more to governance than winning elections. Your party is a dysfunctional bunch of dingbats who can't pass anything. What kind of victory is as fruitless as the one you seem to be enjoying?(somehow)

There is more to governance than winning elections. Your party is a dysfunctional bunch of dingbats who can't pass anything. What kind of victory is as fruitless as the one you seem to be enjoying?(somehow)
Lol. No...victory leads to governance. Gonna enjoy 2018 a hell of a lot more than this right now.

Lol. No...victory leads to governance. Gonna enjoy 2018 a hell of a lot more than this right now.

You call this mess governance? It's certainly not effective governance by any metric you care to use.

I didn't read the op. Upon getting to this thread I saw the word "racist", I've just assumed someone on the left is losing an argument.

I didn't read the op. Upon getting to this thread I saw the word "racist", I've just assumed someone on the left is losing an argument.
There's no argument. Just feeding the troll that posts racist, inflammatory shit every day of the week and then refuses to discuss any of it. Insomnia sucks.

It's called "winning elections." Pretty simple concept.

Yes, especially when some people have a more powerful vote than others.
Winning.

Yes, some teams win more than others, I mean if you have a top team play against a team which has much less, like less money, less good players, less whatever, then the chances of the team with more winning is much higher. Take the Republicans and their ability to get people more powerful votes, and then take people who demand the system stays the same so they can enjoy an unfair advantage, and that's what you get.

Winning.

Yes, some teams win more than others, I mean if you have a top team play against a team which has much less, like less money, less good players, less whatever, then the chances of the team with more winning is much higher. Take the Republicans and their ability to get people more powerful votes, and then take people who demand the system stays the same so they can enjoy an unfair advantage, and that's what you get.
The way republicans have skewed the system in their favor has been a political master stroke, it is literally the only real cleverness they have demonstrated for decades.

Winning.

The way republicans have skewed the system in their favor has been a political master stroke, it is literally the only real cleverness they have demonstrated for decades.

But they didn't do it. It was done for them and it just happened to drop into their lap.

What they have done, with the Democrats, is take over the system. But again I think this wasn't out of grand design.

Winning.

Voice of the people.

Winning.

But they didn't do it. It was done for them and it just happened to drop into their lap.

What they have done, with the Democrats, is take over the system. But again I think this wasn't out of grand design.
Sure.

There's no argument. Just feeding the troll that posts racist, inflammatory shit every day of the week and then refuses to discuss any of it. Insomnia sucks.
Hear you on that, little bit of insomnia here too. Just had to respond to seeing the word "racist", a knee jerk reaction by those on the left. Drives me nuts and have started to enjoy throwing it back in their faces.

Get some sleep.

Winning.

Voice of the people.

Yes, you live in Wyoming, you have three voices, you, over there, no one cares about you, one voice.

Forum List

Back