Simple math4

Am I? I would say you are an all knowing atheists who likes to make senseless discussions about his problems with his problems. But what is your problem?
one more such stupid message, and you will be uninteresting

I don't have any idea why you speak with me at all. It makes no sense to say "Shut up, idiot. You are wrong because Stephen Hawking was right" - only because as well Augustinus and he said there was no time "before" the world started to be. Augustinus said this about 1700 years earlier, Stephen Hawking with much more knowledge about physics and mathematics. Why do you make such a nonsense?

Парниша, не припухай.

Am I? I would say you are an all knowing atheists who likes to make senseless discussions about his problems with his problems. But what is your problem?

I don't have any idea why you speak with me at all. It makes no sense to say "Shut up, idiot. You are wrong because Stephen Hawking was right" - only because as well Augustinus and he said there was no time "before" the world started to be. Augustinus said this about 1700 years earlier, Stephen Hawking with much more knowledge about physics and mathematics. Why do you make such a nonsense?

Парниша, не припухай.

Wie kommst du eigentlich auf die Idee ich könnte russisch sprechen?

Last edited:
This guy from the German Democratic Republic A real German does not say that.

Nothing, I guess. Specially it was no time before the big bang, if time was created in the very first moment of the big bang. Saint Augustinus said the question "What was before god created the world?" is a senseless question, because god created everything, time too. There was no "before" before god did so. So we are not able to ask this. The word (logos) of creation is a timeless word (logos).

No...
There is an absolutely clear answer, according to Fundamental Physics:
This answer was given by British scientist Stephen Hawking ...

=============================
Before the "Big Bang" there was no TIME...
That's all

======================================================
I ask you not to upload clips ...
It is not interesting...
Here we are talking about Mathematics and Physics
You're limiting time to this universe, which came out of another one in which time was ongoing.

We live and use numbers ...
But we do not always understand what these figures are?

1. Natural numbers ..
In Science, the symbol N
N = 1 2 3 4 5 ....

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
2. Whole numbers ..
In Science, the symbol Q
Q = all natural numbers + 0 + natural numbers with the sign "-"
Q = ........ -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 ............

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
3. Rational numbers ..
In Science they are denoted by the symbol of R
R = Q / N
The sign of a rational number is that you can write it in the form of an infinite periodic fraction
For example:
R = 1/3 = 0.3333 .. = 0 (3)

4. irRational numbers ..
In Science they are denoted by the symbol of I
A sign of an irrational number is that you can not write it as an infinite periodic fraction R = Q / N
For example:
- pi = 3.14 ...
- exp = 2.71...
- In addition ... In Science there are so-called "convergent series", for example the Taylor series, the Fourier expansion ... These are also irrational numbers, but it is difficult to show them

==================================================
All these numbers in Science are called "real" .....

Besides...
In science there are "complex numbers" ....

==========================================================

The topic will be continued, if interested ...

What's wrong Sullivan, your meds wear off again and you crave more attention?

Question to you then: Is a vinculum a sign of grouping, and if so, why? If not, why not?

Selivan .. The puppy-polytechnic has appeared. Fuck him with Vaseline or without it?

I don't have any idea why you speak with me at all. It makes no sense to say "Shut up, idiot. You are wrong because Stephen Hawking was right" - only because as well Augustinus and he said there was no time "before" the world started to be. Augustinus said this about 1700 years earlier, Stephen Hawking with much more knowledge about physics and mathematics. Why do you make such nonsense?

Escapist Nerd MIsfits' Motto: "If It's Weird, It's Wise"

If Stephen Hawking looked like Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, no one would pay attention to his science-fictional ramblings.

Selivan .. The puppy-polytechnic has appeared. Fuck him with Vaseline or without it?

What is the Polytechnic Institute in the USSR?
In the USSR there were several levels to obtain a Higher Education

1. University .. Examinations were taken in July, immediately after school examinations
2. The Institute ... The exams were taken after the University ..
3. School, vocational school .. - the rest of garbage ...
-----------------------------------------
What is a polytechnic?
This name means that you are not a techie or an economist ..
You are shit ..

Last edited:

No one will argue with you a puppy-POLITEXNIKA ..
Why?

1. You do not have enough education to argue with me
2. You - an Emigrant and you're naughty np Russia
3. I'm just not interested in you

Forum List

Back