Simple question for those that oppose voter ID

The OP asks what way other than ID can ensure voter fraud does not take place. I replied a live signature compared against the signature on your registration

I live in NJ and they verify my signature.

Like I said, not everyone has an ID, everyone has a signature

How many registered voters do not have an ID ? who are these people, where do they live, how did they get on the voter rolls?

Enough voters do not have ID to cause concerns about disenfranchisement. 4% of the voters losing their ability to vote can swing an election

They will only lose it if they were not eligible in the first place. Beside 4 percent would ba an astronomical amount of people not having a form of id.

The only reason you want voter ID, is because the poor don't vote republican.

And for good reason.
if they were smart they would not vote Democrat either......and why cant a poor person get a friggin ID?....they dont do anything in their lives that requires one?......
Hummmm .... "... if they were smart they would not vote Democrat either... " Hummmmm .... You have poor people who can barely pay medical bills and keep food on the table (if they still have a table) and you think they should vote for a party that will cut their welfare and SNAP benefits. Makes perfect sense if you are a total idiot without a clue!!! Why would anyone, YOU INCLUDED, vote against their best interests. They would only do so if the were terminally stupid.

geezus Ron can you comprehend things?....sounds like i am saying BOTH Parties including that one you idolize are BOTH fucked....quit trying to be a fucking die hard Leftist....you suck at it....

Dumbass lying statement!:cuckoo:
The only people who vote republican, are fat, old, rich, brain-dead, white people, who care more about their own personal comfort zone, than they do the general welfare of the country.

so go ahead Bill tell me how the Democrats care more about this Country than their own bullshit.....ask yourself why you think only the Republicans are that way.....i can tell you if you cant figure it out....but hey i hear you LB guys are pretty bright.....so i may not have too....

The only people who vote republican, are fat, old, rich, brain-dead, white people, who care more about their own personal comfort zone, than they do the general welfare of the country.
Not really, but you got some of their base in there. The white part is roughly 85%.

if Dean was here he would correct you.....but he isnt so i will.....its 90% .....

It's good you believe that. Obama will NEVER see it coming.

BLACK AMERICAN CITIZENS FILE “ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT” AGAINST OBAMA

The National Black Republican Association (NBRA) based in Sarasota, FL, headed by Chairman Frances Rice, filed Articles of Impeachment against President Barack Obama with the following language:

We, black American citizens, in order to free ourselves and our fellow citizens from governmental tyranny, do herewith submit these Articles of Impeachment to Congress for the removal of President Barack H. Obama, aka, Barry Soetoro, from office for his attack on liberty and commission of egregious acts of despotism that constitute high crimes and misdemeanors.

On July 4, 1776, the founders of our nation declared their independence from governmental tyranny and reaffirmed their faith in independence with the ratification of the Bill of Rights in 1791. Asserting their right to break free from the tyranny of a nation that denied them the civil liberties that are our birthright, the founders declared:

“When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.” - Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.​

Black American citizens file "Articles of Impeachment" against Obama

Dumbass lying statement!:cuckoo:

The only people who vote democrat, are fat, old, rich, brain-dead, black people, who care more about their own personal comfort zone, than they do the general welfare of the country

Let's play: "Is That Racist!!!!"

if they were smart they would not vote Democrat either......and why cant a poor person get a friggin ID?....they dont do anything in their lives that requires one?......
What about the handicapped? People who are on their back 24/7. They can't even get to the bathroom in their own place, let alone a government office. But they still have a right to vote and be represented.

i thought we were talking about Poor People?.....you know people who are poor but otherwise healthy?...but since you mentioned it....i delivered mail to a guy who had MS and was in a wheel chair....he got an ID in the mail....his care taker got it for him....he told me they have special programs for the handicapped....but he also said he really doesnt need one his Med disability kinda speaks for itself and no one hardly ever asks for it.....

Asswipe....your stat is bogus, but even just 1 case of voter fraud should mean we have a requirement for showing an ID.

I guess if only a handful of people are murdered in your city each year, well murder being illegal doesn't make sense in your demented mind. :cuckoo:
The only reason you want voter ID, is because the poor don't vote republican.

And for good reason.

They'll need one to get Obamacare.

Oh no, in his demented world they have never checked to see if someone is allowed to vote....
We've been checking for 220 years now. Somehow we managed without photo ID.

We've been checking. US wants to eliminate a risk and enhance the integrity of a citizens vote. You have a problem with that,
Not if it's done right. As it stands, it isn't being done right so I have a problem with it, and so do the courts.

Last edited:
Absent a valid state-issued ID, how do you positively verify the claim that the person at the poll is indeed the person on the voter registration roll?

How does one know a person sold a firearm isn't insane, a chronic alcoholic, a criminal or a domestic terrorist? Which would do the most harm, a single voter or a single shooter?
You did not answer the question.

Maybe the left is right, there isn't enough fraud to make a difference,
The degree of verifiable voter fraud is irrelevant.
The state has a compelling interest in verifying that people are who they say they are when they try to vote as the right to viote is necessarily predicated upon same; as such this compelling interest exists independent of any demonstrable threat tot same. Requiring a valid state-issued ID is the least reastrictive means to that end.

Last edited:
Absent a valid state-issued ID, how do you positively verify the claim that the person at the poll is indeed the person on the voter registration roll?

The voter’s name and address are recorded on the voter registration log, which the voter signs before receiving a ballot to vote.

If someone is going to commit ‘fraud,’ he’ll need to successfully guess the name and address of a registered voter he’s trying to impersonate and hope that the actual voter has not already voted and signed the log....
You did not answer the question. Again.

Forum List

Back