Simple question for those that oppose voter ID

Absent a valid state-issued ID, how do you positively verify the claim that the person at the poll is indeed the person on the voter registration roll?
Every time one of you zealots take up the cry for voter ID there is one question that is always asked AND IGNORED! How many cases of voter fraud have there been....
You did not answer my question.

Voter ID. Yet another manufactured crisis by the Right. I guess they gave up on that birth certificate thingy.
You did not answer my question.

I thanked you for asking your question. I don't have any idea what it was, because I never saw it, nor am I here to answer your question, but I suspect that the more questions you ask and the less answers you give is a good state of affairs!

No, because I already know that only 633 cases of voter fraud have been prosecuted in the USA out of hundreds of millions of votes cast since 2000, so I don't consider any question on the subject to have any import. I tend to think about real problems, like the national debt, for example.

To be against voter ID is to be against being like Europe. Then again the far left here wants us to be like Europe so why are they against voter ID?

To be against voter ID is to be against being like Europe. Then again the far left here wants us to be like Europe so why are they against voter ID?
Europe issues National ID to its citizens. We're okay with that, just as long as you ask for it after you issued it, not before.

No, because I already know that only 633 cases of voter fraud have been prosecuted in the USA out of hundreds of millions of votes cast since 2000, so I don't consider any question on the subject to have any import. I tend to think about real problems, like the national debt, for example.
Translation:
You know you cannot soundly answer the question.
I accept your concession.

Translation:

Prosecutors must be sitting on top of thousands of real cases of fraud.

Absent a valid state-issued ID, how do you positively verify the claim that the person at the poll is indeed the person on the voter registration roll?

We could use a signature like we have for hundreds of years

I have an idea.

If people join your party, then your party has to pay for all the costs and programs to provide education and services to these members.

This would give incentive to parties to have "sustainable" cost-effective policies that can cover the needs of their populations they represent.

If you solicit criminals, you deal with them. If you provide "CYA" for corporate crooks, you manage plans for restitution for any crimes or violations they commit.

Whether you favor pro-choice, right to life or right to health care, you pay for those policies.

Whoever you accept into your party membership, you deal with them and manage them automatically, regardless how they vote.

Churches have been doing this for years. Running their own programs their members support and pay for THEMSELVES. Why not run political parties the same way?

I have an idea.

If people join your party, then your party has to pay for all the costs and programs to provide education and services to these members.

This would give incentive to parties to have "sustainable" cost-effective policies that can cover the needs of their populations they represent.

If you solicit criminals, you deal with them. If you provide "CYA" for corporate crooks, you manage plans for restitution for any crimes or violations they commit.

Whether you favor pro-choice, right to life or right to health care, you pay for those policies.

Whoever you accept into your party membership, you deal with them and manage them automatically, regardless how they vote.

Churches have been doing this for years. Running their own programs their members support and pay for THEMSELVES. Why not run political parties the same way?

In spite of all you wrote....it has nothing to do with what I posted

Translation:

It is all a conspiracy

If there is so much fraudulent voting, where are all the people showing up at the polls and finding someone has voted in their name?

Translation:
I'm sorry.... do you oppose requiring a valid state-issued ID to vote?
If so.... you did not answer the question.

Last edited:

I have an idea.

Um.... just curious....
How does ths relate to this topic?

Dumbass lying statement!:cuckoo:
The only people who vote republican, are fat, old, rich, brain-dead, white people, who care more about their own personal comfort zone, than they do the general welfare of the country.

Oddly enough, out of the top 10 wealthiest congressional districts, 8 of them have democrats representing them. 10 richest U.S. House districts: 3 are in NY with seats held by Democrats | syracuse.com
I'm sure many people in those districts are white, fat and old, and we know they are primarily democrat.
The democrats are the party of the rich, Billo. Accept the facts, not the shit sandwich you keep eating from the democrat party.

Forum List

Back