Since anti-gun extremist group is run by left wing democrats, it is racist against its minority members...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Left wing democrats are racists.....they use race as a sword and shield to guilt white, left wing democrats into giving them power and money....to be used against the enemies of their agenda.........

Here we have Everytown for Gun Safety.....a left wing, democrat party, Bloomberg funded group....and, of course, it is racist against its minority employees...

Racism.....as shown in pay inequality and other problems.....

Left wing democrats are racists.....they use race as a sword and shield to guilt white, left wing democrats into giving them power and money....to be used against the enemies of their agenda.........

Here we have Everytown for Gun Safety.....a left wing, democrat party, Bloomberg funded group....and, of course, it is racist against its minority employees...

I guess you don't want the democrats to have weapons and guns , do you??

Who said that? You really are not a bright human being, are you?

I want every law abiding American to be able to exercise their Right to keep and bear arms.........this thread is about more racism demonstrated by the left wing, extremist democrats.....the democrat party is the home of racism, and it infects all of their groups.

Yawns...

Let me see the NRA argue this point then we can talk about "gun rights" for EVERYONE...….

_0-rac008a (121).png

I want every law abiding American to be able to exercise their Right to keep and bear arms.........this thread is about more racism demonstrated by the left wing, extremist democrats.....the democrat party is the home of racism, and it infects all of their groups.
and only right wingers are law abiding.

and only right wingers are law abiding.

Hey....dipshit...what part of my post where I said this.....

I want every law abiding American to be able to exercise their Right to keep and bear arms.

Excludes law abiding democrats?

Forum List

Back