Since I have the right not to be offended

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
I saw on the news last night that there will be a gay pride parade this weekend. I also noticed that they were painting all the cross walks, to look like the queer flag. Normally I wouldn't think nothing about it, but since liberals has given everyone the right not to be offended. I want them painted over, that flag offends me, and with it being on a road. It's state property. No offensive flags on state property. Right liberals?

I saw on the news last night that there will be a gay pride parade this weekend. I also noticed that they were painting all the cross walks, to look like the queer flag. Normally I wouldn't think nothing about it, but since liberals has given everyone the right not to be offended. I want them painted over, that flag offends me, and with it being on a road. It's state property. No offensive flags on state property. Right liberals?

You are certainly free to petition your government.

And teapers will never learn...petty hate politics never work.

Hmmm.

A road is public property. Painted crosswalks are government property.

Painting them like the queer flag...is as offensive as painting them like confederate flags.

I await the left wing outrage........

Hmmm.

A road is public property. Painted crosswalks are government property.

Painting them like the queer flag...is as offensive as painting them like confederate flags.

I await the left wing outrage........
I know, if they were consistent they would be outraged. They tell me in the forum's about the confederate flag, that you can't fly an offensive flag on government owned property. They won't about this, because they are hypocrites.

Liberals state that you cannot fly offensive flags on state property. Well that flag is offensive to many.
I find it offensive as well...nonetheless, it is a petty fight that results in nothing more than reaffirming the idea that the GOP is racist. Pick your battles wisely. This is not a wise battle...period.

Then I suggest for all of those that have their panties bunched over such things petition the government to get such 'offensives' things removed. Try and sway the public with your arguments and get them on your side. Have fun dying on that hill.

Liberals state that you cannot fly offensive flags on state property. Well that flag is offensive to many.
I find it offensive as well...nonetheless, it is a petty fight that results in nothing more than reaffirming the idea that the GOP is racist. Pick your battles wisely. This is not a wise battle...period.
No, i'm passed giving in to liberals. I never really cared about queers. To all their own, never done against anything to them. But lately liberals are blaming the shooting in south Carolina on a flag is so ignorant. They are down here raising hell about a flag that flies at the confederate memorial. It's ridiculous, they are taking away about the fact that 9 innocent lives were taken last week. So make them be consistent, no flags on state owned property, but the American flag and the state flag.

No, i'm passed giving in to liberals. I never really cared about queers. To all their own, never done against anything to them. But lately liberals are blaming the shooting in south Carolina on a flag is so ignorant. They are down here raising hell about a flag that flies at the confederate memorial. It's ridiculous, they are taking away about the fact that 9 innocent lives were taken last week. So make them be consistent, no flags on state owned property, but the American flag and the state flag.

You're wasting your time. To a leftist what they want is paramount and to hell with anyone else. When confronted with the same thing they do they scream foul.

I get what your saying....but uts not the battle. Guess what, thet are successful in the assault on the confederate flag because your ilk allowed that flag to be molested into a symbol for hate.

You're wasting your time. To a leftist what they want is paramount and to hell with anyone else. When confronted with the same thing they do they scream foul.
What a dumb irish idiot

someone ought to cite the rain clouds or at least send them a warning memo. o_O

just because you hate a certain symbol, doesn't make it a symbol of hatred, first of all...

moreover, flags on government buildings ought to be government flags only.

other public places belong to the public and any group can seek permits for public events, etc...

macey's runs santa clause down the streets of nyc every thanksgiving, oh noze!

Forum List

Back