Since Joe was elected to save us from COVID

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
He really wasn't but PROGS needed a reason to replace Trump, so they chose COVID and Biden was happy to entertain the idea. Gots to fix the COVID I mean COVID before you can fix the ecomoney, can't do both at the same time. People are dying, they're hurting out there, we need to come together, COME-ON MAN!

I wonder what our savior's done as POTUS elect to solve this little problem, things different than the orange man. Let me guess, Joe-yen is still in his basement while he plagiarizes Trump pretending he's implementing things already implemented?

Bet your ass he is. Biden was a fake, today he's just a vegetable.

He really wasn't but PROGS needed a reason to replace Trump, so they chose COVID and Biden was happy to entertain the idea. Gots to fix the COVID I mean COVID before you can fix the ecomoney, can't do both at the same time. People are dying, they're hurting out there, we need to come together, COME-ON MAN!

I wonder what our savior's done as POTUS elect to solve this little problem, things different than the orange man. Let me guess, Joe-yen is still in his basement while he plagiarizes Trump pretending he's implementing things already implemented?

And global warming and DACA and women's choice etc etc.

Can a woman choose not to wear a mask in a grocery store?

Yeah,it's all fake.

Women do have a choice. Don't open your legs. But if you do and your body becomes an incubator for a child, the rules change because that child has rights.

Biden's gonna fix the climate because leftist California and Oregon can't seem to maintain their forests under yeah, California is probably headed the path seen before, oasis turned sand. Kind of serves the States right, especially California IMO, they created the dump may as well deteriorate completely I guess.

Man was responsible for the Sahara's demise too. Who knows, maybe it was run by PROGS as well.

Save us Biden.

Women do have a choice. Don't open your legs. But if you do and your body becomes an incubator for a child, the rules change because that child has rights.

Technically correct, morally correct too.

Doubt he has done anything but work on staff positions. It is not like he has authority to make any substantive changes on the covid front or any other of the nation's problems at his president elect status.

Trump proved to be an inept leader during COVID
That is why the people overwhelmingly voted him out

The law says the mother has rights
Been that way for 50 years

Can a woman choose not to wear a mask in a grocery store?

What if it is a man who self identifies as a broad? Like Larksy.

Doubt he has done anything but work on staff positions. It is not like he has authority to make any substantive changes on the covid front or any other of the nation's problems at his president elect status.

He's powerless regardless, IMO, though looking forward to "plexi-glass in all restaurant dining rooms as he shuts down oil companies" :TH_WAY~113:

The law says the mother has rights
Been that way for 50 years

All men are created equal, except those guys, they don't have a voice.

Trump proved to be an inept leader during COVID
That is why the people overwhelmingly voted him out
You over simplified and overlooked his other deficiencies, but it (alone) is definitely a good enough reason.

He's powerless regardless, IMO, though looking forward to "plexi-glass in all restaurant dining rooms as he shuts down oil companies" :TH_WAY~113:
Until 20, January, we agree.

I wanna' know what Biden's plan is for defeating Covid.

"Wear a mask for three months" doesn't cut it...

No, Biden was elected because a majority of Americans wanted Trump out of office – and appropriately so.

We can save ourselves from COVID – the only obstacle is the willfully ignorant right.

Government doesn’t have the authority to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

The authoritarian right seeks only to increase the size and power of government at the expense of individual liberty.

With his godlike powers of healing, Biden will suck Covid from victims and fight off the disease with his supernatural immunity rendering Covid defeated and devastated just in time for inauguration.
1605145286375.png

Thank you for saving humanity President Elect Biden.

Forum List

Back