Since We’re Canceling Everything with a Historical Link to Racism and Slavery

When is the Democratic Party going to be dissolved?

The Democrat Party was established by White Racists who all owned Slaves, the Democrat Party also established the Ku Klux Klan who were Terrorists who used to murder Blacks, lynch them from trees, this immortalised in the Billie Holiday song "Strange Fruit"

Nathan Bedford Forrest was a Democrat. John W. Morton was a Democrat. William Joseph Simmons was a Democrat. Hiram Wesley Evans was a Democrat. James Arnold Colescott was a Democrat.

Cecil Price was a Democrat. Samuel Bowers was a Democrat. Alton Wayne Roberts was a Democrat. Jimmy Snowden was a Democrat. Edgar Ray Killen was a Democrat ALL CONVICTED of the "Mississippi Burning" KKK Murders:

1592446134699.png

ALL the statues that Leftists DEMAND are pulled down they are ALL statues of Democrats.

The Republican Party ABOLISHED Slavery in the United States. The Democrat Party FOUGHT to keep Slavery LEGAL in the United States.

Ross Barnett was a Democrat. George Wallace was a Democrat. Orval Faubus was a Democrat. Bull Connor was a Democrat. Lester Maddox was a Democrat.

The US Civil Rights Bill in the 1960s would NOT have passed WITHOUT the VOTES of Northern REPUBLICAN Senators.

There has ONLY been ONE Mainstream Party in America that has been the RACIST party founded BY RACISTS for RACISTS and that is the Democrat Party.

#CANCELRACISMABOLISHTHEDEMOCRATPARTY

The Democrat Party was established by White Racists who all owned Slaves, the Democrat Party also established the Ku Klux Klan who were Terrorists who used to murder Blacks, lynch them from trees, this immortalised in the Billie Holiday song "Strange Fruit"

Nathan Bedford Forrest was a Democrat. John W. Morton was a Democrat. William Joseph Simmons was a Democrat. Hiram Wesley Evans was a Democrat. James Arnold Colescott was a Democrat.

Cecil Price was a Democrat. Samuel Bowers was a Democrat. Alton Wayne Roberts was a Democrat. Jimmy Snowden was a Democrat. Edgar Ray Killen was a Democrat ALL CONVICTED of the "Mississippi Burning" KKK Murders:

View attachment 351688

ALL the statues that Leftists DEMAND are pulled down they are ALL statues of Democrats.

The Republican Party ABOLISHED Slavery in the United States. The Democrat Party FOUGHT to keep Slavery LEGAL in the United States.

Ross Barnett was a Democrat. George Wallace was a Democrat. Orval Faubus was a Democrat. Bull Connor was a Democrat. Lester Maddox was a Democrat.

The US Civil Rights Bill in the 1960s would NOT have passed WITHOUT the VOTES of Northern REPUBLICAN Senators.

There has ONLY been ONE Mainstream Party in America that has been the RACIST party founded BY RACISTS for RACISTS and that is the Democrat Party.

When did you figure that out, being in Austria and all?

View attachment 351688

I am educated and have a Degree in Politics and History. I also SUPPORT ALL Patriots whatever nation they are in. I do NOT side AGAINST Patriots by ATTACKING other Patriots. United We Stand. Divided We Fall. Period. Worldwide.

The old Democratic Party began dissolving in earnest in the 1960s when segregationist like Strom Thurmond left the Democratic party for the Republican Party and this exodus became a tidal wave with Nixon and the Southern strategy when thousands, if not tens of thousands, of these Southern segregationists joined the Republican Party. The Democratic Party did not want these individuals and they fled to the Republicans and have been there ever since. The Democratic Party has not been the same party since then. Neither has the Republican Party for that matter.

Last edited:

If they're destroying, defacing, or removing monuments because of "back then" they were fighting for confederacy, or were slave owners, than dissolving Democratic party would be only logical solution, because "back then" the only party linked to slavery and confederacy, Jim Crow law, KKK, segregation, and anti civil rights were - Democrats.

View attachment 351688

I am educated and have a Degree in Politics and History. I also SUPPORT ALL Patriots whatever nation they are in. I do NOT side AGAINST Patriots by ATTACKING other Patriots. United We Stand. Divided We Fall. Period. Worldwide.
If you were truly educated why dont you know about the Southern Strategy that the GOP admitted to on at least two occasions?

If all history involving oppression of or slights to blacks is erased then blacks will have no reason to bitch about racism. It never existed.
NAACP, BET, CBC, etc., will become fake entities and must be denounced for making false claims.

View attachment 351688

If you were truly educated why dont you know about the Southern Strategy that the GOP admitted to on at least two occasions?
What did the democrats admit to? Being behind the KKK? They damn sure were!
Just like you!

View attachment 351688

I said the GOP. Cant you read?

View attachment 351688

I said the GOP. Cant you read?
fucking retard sez wut?

Seeing as the duopoly does what it wants anyway, doing away with the "Democratic Party" half shouldn't change things much. Now, get rid of the other half as well and perhaps we'll get somewhere!

I've wondered this for years, and I'm genuinely surprised there hasn't been an internal push to change their own name.
Guess they have a problem putting their money where their mouths are.

Forum List

Back