Since when does the Catholic Church have the right to force their religious values...

Since when does the Catholic Church have the right to force their religious values...

All religions feel that way. Because they feel "Gawd" is on their side and telling them what to do.

Pretty funny, Obama wants this to die down and go away. The rabid left just won't let it die. Interesting to see how his new poll numbers look.

All religions feel that way. Because they feel "Gawd" is on their side and telling them what to do.
Hairnet,

Esplain to us, with your SOOOPER-GAENIUS mind how the Catholic church refusing to pay for someone else's sin is forcing the values of the church on them when they can go to any pharmacy or store with one in the nation and get birth control cheap?

So... If I don't enable to do evil, I'm forcing my morality on them by not helping them achieve their evil goal?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1hnwvWhbJw&feature=related]fat drunk stupid - YouTube[/ame]

Good job, Flounder.

The Republicans want to double down on not paying for women's health care.

Ask a few women how that is going to effect their vote in November.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just make sure to ignore Catholics and most Christians in your polls, or at least be very selective and include a lot of Unitarians.

so does syria

that has what to do with american domestic policy?

Are you on drugs?

not today

Seriously, that link that you "reposted" has much to do with Vatican internal conflicts regarding Catholic doctrine, including such things as the following:

By Philip Pullella | VATICAN CITY (Reuters)

Last week, an Italian newspaper that has published some of the leaks ran a bizarre internal Vatican memo that involved one cardinal complaining about another cardinal who spoke about a possible assassination attempt against the pope within 12 months and openly speculated on who the next pope should be.

"Monsignors' mutiny" revealed by Vatican leaks - Yahoo! News

You have the right to quit, should you give up the right to quit, your employer will fire you.

Your employer can't break the laws that apply to your compensation.

The employer sets the compensation and the benefits that you are granted for you opportunity to work for them. They can pull benefits and change pay if they feel the need to. The law does not require you to get insurance with your desired coverage, it doesn't even guarantee pay, or vacations. It doesn't even guarantee you will work the next day.

You are apparently quite unfamiliar with labor contracts, or labor law.

Seriously, that link that you "reposted" has much to do with Vatican internal conflicts regarding Catholic doctrine, including such things as the following:

By Philip Pullella | VATICAN CITY (Reuters)

Last week, an Italian newspaper that has published some of the leaks ran a bizarre internal Vatican memo that involved one cardinal complaining about another cardinal who spoke about a possible assassination attempt against the pope within 12 months and openly speculated on who the next pope should be.

"Monsignors' mutiny" revealed by Vatican leaks - Yahoo! News

and nothing to do with us domestic policy, you drooling fucking retard. :eusa_shhh:

This has been the spin.I heard some dopey feminist lawyer say this was a attack on women.
Um does this rule from the Obamaessiah include ALL forms of birth control?...Ok, can I go get some free rubbers?
None of the birth control options are being denied to anyone.
The spinmeisters on the left such as yourself have taken hold of this issue and run with it for purely political purposes. You people don't give a shit about reproductive rights or anything else except retaining political power.

Last edited:
Your employer can't break the laws that apply to your compensation.

The employer sets the compensation and the benefits that you are granted for you opportunity to work for them. They can pull benefits and change pay if they feel the need to. The law does not require you to get insurance with your desired coverage, it doesn't even guarantee pay, or vacations. It doesn't even guarantee you will work the next day.

You are apparently quite unfamiliar with labor contracts, or labor law.
OK....You claim to be the most informed on labor law. You tell us.
Gotta tell ya pal...Most states are "at will" employment. Which means the employee keeps his or her job as long as the employer wants them there.
There are no guarantees unless an employee has a written contract. Other than that, an employer can change the terms and conditions of the employment "at will"....
If I have an employee that I deem unsuitable, insubordinate, violates company policy just once, I can discharge that worker and there is not a damned thing anyone can do about it.
Now, who doesn't know jack diddly poo about labor regulations and laws?

Despair grows in the shrill attempts from the left to reframe the discussion. This is a religious enfringement by Obama. Now he gets to pay the price. The speed of his back tracking is very telling.

Even a Catholic that uses birth control doesn't want to see the government replacing Church Doctrine with political necessity.

Forum List

Back