Since when does the FBI Director leak private conversations with the President?

President Snowflake is such a drama queen

He thinks he can trash and threaten James Comey and then when Comey defends himself....Trump claims executive privilege

Not fair....<sob>....Comey is a leaker
When did Trump claim Executive Privilege? He was more than happy to let Comey testify because he knew Comey wasn't going to hurt him.

Ironic, Isn't it? Trump actually could have used executive privilege to stop Comey from testifying, but didn't.

Now the snowflakes are accusing him of using it?

These folks are losing it.

He thinks he can trash and threaten James Comey and then when Comey defends himself....Trump claims executive privilege

When did Trump claim Executive Privilege? He was more than happy to let Comey testify because he knew Comey wasn't going to hurt him.

Trump claimed because he is "The President" any conversations with him are classified

He feels he can release his own interpretation of those meetings, but if anyone else provides a different story....along with proof
They are a leaker

Where are Trump's tapes?

That's bullshit, Winger...Trump didn't claim Executive Privilege. He let Comey say whatever Comey wanted to.
Trump had no choice. Executive privilege wasn't an option.

Yes it was.

The uneducated comments above are interesting.

Comey has invigorated the Russian hacking and collusion investigations.

Trump's prior knowledge probably did not include the campaign stupidity of some of his associates.

If he covered up or lied after find out about the hacking and the collusion (if he did), Mueller will find it.
Invigorated? He blew that clear the hell out of the water. WTF are you thinking?
I actually listened to it.

The Russian hacking and collusion investigations will continue, in which now the agents will look for when and if Trump found out about them.
Comey just blew that fantasy out of the water. Investigations into what? The same shit Comey just said never existed?

Trump is clearly far smarter than Comey.

Comey had lies prepared about his conversations with Trump....until this:

"Trump hints tapes may exist of Comey conversations"
Video: Trump hints tapes may exist of Comey conversations
There are no tapes. Hell, no one even uses tape anymore. That Trump referred to it as "tape" reveals he was merely bluffing again.

Whether there are or not, the hint certainly scared the truth out of Comey.

Will we ever see 'truth' associated with you or your posts, Ugly?

Trump claimed because he is "The President" any conversations with him are classified

He feels he can release his own interpretation of those meetings, but if anyone else provides a different story....along with proof
They are a leaker

Where are Trump's tapes?

That's bullshit, Winger...Trump didn't claim Executive Privilege. He let Comey say whatever Comey wanted to.

Yes it was.
No, it wasn't. Executive privilege is a tool available to the president to ensure secrets don't find their way into the public domain. Thanks to Trump's big mouth, he had already discussed most of what Comey had already testified to. There were no secrets regarding Comey's firing.

Invigorated? He blew that clear the hell out of the water. WTF are you thinking?

The Russian hacking and collusion investigations will continue, in which now the agents will look for when and if Trump found out about them.
Comey just blew that fantasy out of the water. Investigations into what? The same shit Comey just said never existed?

There are no tapes. Hell, no one even uses tape anymore. That Trump referred to it as "tape" reveals he was merely bluffing again.

Doubtful since the existence of tapes would only have benefited Comey.

It was the reason that Comey said he leaked the memo.

Nuff said

They are a leaker

Where are Trump's tapes?

Yes it was.
No, it wasn't. Executive privilege is a tool available to the president to ensure secrets don't find their way into the public domain. Thanks to Trump's big mouth, he had already discussed most of what Comey had already testified to. There were no secrets regarding Comey's firing.

That's a Court matter. Courts act really really slowly.

Comey was not fazed in the slightest by the threat of tapes. He said he hoped there were tapes. He called the president a liar in front of a senate committee and twenty million viewers. He strongly said that the thought the president was telling to drop the investigation.

Trump: release the tapes.

He didn't "strongly" say anything, Jake! He prefaced most of the things he said with "I might be wrong but..."! He said he felt the President was asking him to drop the investigation into Flynn but he also admitted that Trump told him to go ahead with the Russian investigation even if it involved his "satellites". Would Comey have said that if the threat of tapes wasn't hanging over him? We'll never know.
I think Comey told the truth because he's basically honest and he was under oath. He said he WISHED there were tapes. I don't think there are, though.

You know what, Old Lady? I think Comey basically told the truth as well! What neither of us knows is whether his testimony would have been different if the threat of tapes wasn't hanging over his head. I wish there were tapes of his conversation with Loretta Lynch about what to call the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails! I wish there were tapes of the conversation between Lynch and Bill Clinton on that plane in Arizona! Does anyone REALLY think they had a secret meeting to discuss their grandkids like they claimed? Who's THAT naive?
I hope the investigators are able to stay on track better than most of us.
This is about Trump, not Clinton and not Lynch, although I hope EVERYONE made a mental note on that one. Wow.
Whether Comey was honest because of tapes? I would say that's conjecture implying he's basically dishonest and I have no actual evidence to support that. I obviously don't know him personally but people who have worked with him and known him for years including the legislators on the investigatory committees, say he has a sterling reputation for honesty. I'll take that.

They are a leaker

Where are Trump's tapes?

Yes it was.

You're right and EVERYONE else is wrong in the Media,and in the Gov. Fact you've not a clue as to what you talking about.

Nuff said
Yes, because it revealed to Comey that Trump was going to continue lying publicly about why he fired Comey.

They are a leaker

Where are Trump's tapes?

He never claimed EP kid, you can' be this stupid.

The uneducated comments above are interesting.

Comey has invigorated the Russian hacking and collusion investigations.

Trump's prior knowledge probably did not include the campaign stupidity of some of his associates.

If he covered up or lied after find out about the hacking and the collusion (if he did), Mueller will find it.

Prove it.

1. So you are intent on proving that truth will be as rare in your posts as a snow snake?
Excellent.

2. Comey lied about Trump,and was prepared to continue in that vein.....until Trump suggested that he had tapes.

Watch me catch you lying again...

" the F.B.I., C.I.A. and National Security Agency gave a classified report on the Russian hacking, leaking and efforts to influence the presidential election to Mr. Obama, Mr. Trump and congressional leaders, they attached a two-page summary of the unverified allegations in the memos." https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-intelligence-report-explainer.html?mcubz=2&_r=0

Even when the story blew up:

"FBI Director James Comey has been caught going around to secret Congressional briefings in “recent weeks” touting the lurid fake “Trump dossier.” He has been claiming that it is a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump to interfere in the election—months after the FBI had already assessed the “dossier” as non-credible."
The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

Non-credible....like you.

They are a leaker

Where are Trump's tapes?

Yes it was.

You're right and EVERYONE else is wrong in the Media,and in the Gov. Fact you've not a clue as to what you talking about.
Imbecile, who said the media is wrong...?

Report: Trump is unlikely to invoke executive privilege to stop Comey's testimony

Legal experts told The Times that Trump does not have a strong case to invoke the privilege due to his public acknowledgement of his conversations with Comey.

Nuff said
Yes, because it revealed to Comey that Trump was going to continue lying publicly about why he fired Comey.

You destroyed comeys argument for giving his notes to a friend to then share with the NYTs. You realize that, right?

If Comey thought the existence of tapes was a lie (btw, Trump never said they did exist), then the need to leak doesn't exist.

You really are a dupe.

Prove it.
LOL

Moron... Trump accused Comey of lying to Congress on Thursday. If there were "tapes," Trump would have released them by Thursday afternoon to show the world it was Comey, and not him, who was lying. It's like you have the mental capacity of a four year old to not be able to figure this stuff out.

1. So you are intent on proving that truth will be as rare in your posts as a snow snake?
Excellent.

2. Comey lied about Trump,and was prepared to continue in that vein.....until Trump suggested that he had tapes.

Watch me catch you lying again...

" the F.B.I., C.I.A. and National Security Agency gave a classified report on the Russian hacking, leaking and efforts to influence the presidential election to Mr. Obama, Mr. Trump and congressional leaders, they attached a two-page summary of the unverified allegations in the memos." https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-intelligence-report-explainer.html?mcubz=2&_r=0

Even when the story blew up:

"FBI Director James Comey has been caught going around to secret Congressional briefings in “recent weeks” touting the lurid fake “Trump dossier.” He has been claiming that it is a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump to interfere in the election—months after the FBI had already assessed the “dossier” as non-credible."
The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

Non-credible....like you.
You're insane. :cuckoo: You know that, right?

What testimony did Comey change after Trump mentioned he had tapes...?

Prove it.
LOL

Moron... Trump accused Comey of lying to Congress on Thursday. If there were "tapes," Trump would have released them by Thursday afternoon to show the world it was Comey, and not him, who was lying. It's like you have the mental capacity of a four year old to not be able to figure this stuff out.

Qoute Trump saying tapes exist.

Thanks I need advance.

Forum List

Back