Since when does the FBI Director leak private conversations with the President?

There are no tapes. Hell, no one even uses tape anymore. That Trump referred to it as "tape" reveals he was merely bluffing again.

Whether there are or not, the hint certainly scared the truth out of Comey.
Doubtful since the existence of tapes would only have benefited Comey.

It was the reason that Comey said he leaked the memo.

Nuff said
Yes, because it revealed to Comey that Trump was going to continue lying publicly about why he fired Comey.

You destroyed comeys argument for giving his notes to a friend to then share with the NYTs. You realize that, right?

If Comey thought the existence of tapes was a lie (btw, Trump never said they did exist), then the need to leak doesn't exist.

You really are a dupe.
Moron... the need to release them was to get the Congress to call a hearing. It worked. Comey got his hearing.

That's bullshit, Winger...Trump didn't claim Executive Privilege. He let Comey say whatever Comey wanted to.
Trump had no choice. Executive privilege wasn't an option.

Yes it was.
No, it wasn't. Executive privilege is a tool available to the president to ensure secrets don't find their way into the public domain. Thanks to Trump's big mouth, he had already discussed most of what Comey had already testified to. There were no secrets regarding Comey's firing.

You're right and EVERYONE else is wrong in the Media,and in the Gov. Fact you've not a clue as to what you talking about.
Imbecile, who said the media is wrong...?

Report: Trump is unlikely to invoke executive privilege to stop Comey's testimony

Legal experts told The Times that Trump does not have a strong case to invoke the privilege due to his public acknowledgement of his conversations with Comey.

Try and stay with conversation little boy, here is what you posted.

"No, it wasn't. Executive privilege is a tool available to the president to ensure secrets don't find their way into the public domain. Thanks to Trump's big mouth, he had already discussed most of what Comey had already testified to. There were no secrets regarding Comey's firing."

That's what I was responding to. You don't seem to suited for this kid.

Whether there are or not, the hint certainly scared the truth out of Comey.

Nuff said
Yes, because it revealed to Comey that Trump was going to continue lying publicly about why he fired Comey.

You destroyed comeys argument for giving his notes to a friend to then share with the NYTs. You realize that, right?

If Comey thought the existence of tapes was a lie (btw, Trump never said they did exist), then the need to leak doesn't exist.

You really are a dupe.
Moron... the need to release them was to get the Congress to call a hearing. It worked. Comey got his hearing.

That's not his testimony.

Proves he will lie for political gain then.

Even under oath!

Thanks again

Comey just blew that fantasy out of the water. Investigations into what? The same shit Comey just said never existed?

Trump is clearly far smarter than Comey.

Comey had lies prepared about his conversations with Trump....until this:

"Trump hints tapes may exist of Comey conversations"
Video: Trump hints tapes may exist of Comey conversations
There are no tapes. Hell, no one even uses tape anymore. That Trump referred to it as "tape" reveals he was merely bluffing again.

Prove it.
LOL

Moron... Trump accused Comey of lying to Congress on Thursday. If there were "tapes," Trump would have released them by Thursday afternoon to show the world it was Comey, and not him, who was lying. It's like you have the mental capacity of a four year old to not be able to figure this stuff out.

Qoute Trump saying tapes exist.

Thanks I need advance.
LOLOL

First, you have to quote me saying Trump claimed the tapes exist. Since you can't do that since I didn't say that, you are left alone to fondle your own strawman.

I actually listened to it.

The Russian hacking and collusion investigations will continue, in which now the agents will look for when and if Trump found out about them.
Comey just blew that fantasy out of the water. Investigations into what? The same shit Comey just said never existed?

Prove it.
LOL

Moron... Trump accused Comey of lying to Congress on Thursday. If there were "tapes," Trump would have released them by Thursday afternoon to show the world it was Comey, and not him, who was lying. It's like you have the mental capacity of a four year old to not be able to figure this stuff out.

Nothing but speculation rom a partisan hack sorry.

Prove it.
LOL

Thanks I need advance.
LOLOL

First, you have to quote me saying Trump claimed the tapes exist. Since you can't do that since I didn't say that, you are left alone to fondle your own strawman.

If you can't, then what tapes are demanded by congress?

The best of the Village People.

I could have used any group, but I'm sure you would relate to them the best.

Trump had no choice. Executive privilege wasn't an option.

Yes it was.
No, it wasn't. Executive privilege is a tool available to the president to ensure secrets don't find their way into the public domain. Thanks to Trump's big mouth, he had already discussed most of what Comey had already testified to. There were no secrets regarding Comey's firing.

You're right and EVERYONE else is wrong in the Media,and in the Gov. Fact you've not a clue as to what you talking about.
Imbecile, who said the media is wrong...?

Report: Trump is unlikely to invoke executive privilege to stop Comey's testimony

Legal experts told The Times that Trump does not have a strong case to invoke the privilege due to his public acknowledgement of his conversations with Comey.

Try and stay with conversation little boy, here is what you posted.

"No, it wasn't. Executive privilege is a tool available to the president to ensure secrets don't find their way into the public domain. Thanks to Trump's big mouth, he had already discussed most of what Comey had already testified to. There were no secrets regarding Comey's firing."

That's what I was responding to. You don't seem to suited for this kid.
And then I posted an article from Fox News stating Executive privilege was likely not an option, due to his public acknowledgement of his conversations with Comey.

Try and keep up, will ya?

Nuff said

You really are a dupe.

That's not his testimony.

Proves he will lie for political gain then.

Even under oath!

Thanks again
Lie about what?

Prove it.
LOL

LOLOL

No worries. Just don't hold your breath until those tapes come out. :lmao:

Prove it.
LOL

Thanks I need advance.
LOLOL

If you can't, then what tapes are demanded by congress?

The best of the Village People.

I could have used any group, but I'm sure you would relate to them the best.
If I can't what? Affirm something I never said?

The answer to the OP is never, but then Comey wasn't FBI director when he leaked the existence of his memo, and Trump had already lied about why he fired Comey. It may be that neither man has the moral high ground to complain.

The uneducated comments above are interesting.

Comey has invigorated the Russian hacking and collusion investigations.

Trump's prior knowledge probably did not include the campaign stupidity of some of his associates.

If he covered up or lied after find out about the hacking and the collusion (if he did), Mueller will find it.
Invigorated? He blew that clear the hell out of the water. WTF are you thinking?
I actually listened to it.

The Russian hacking and collusion investigations will continue, in which now the agents will look for when and if Trump found out about them.

Trump is outright lying again

Prove it.
LOL

LOLOL

I agree. There aren't any tapes, but then I have to wonder why would Trump suggest they do? Apparently he's done this in the past ..."You wanna sue me? Listen up, I got tapes ...."

Prove it.
LOL

LOLOL

I agree. There aren't any tapes, but then I have to wonder why would Trump suggest they do? Apparently he's done this in the past ..."You wanna sue me? Listen up, I got tapes ...."

Because Comey regularly lied about Trump...both by omission:
When he immediately agreed to call the Clinton investigation a 'matter' because that's what Hillary's campaign demanded...
...but refused to publicly state that Trump wasn't under investigation.....as he admitted when he feared that there were tapes.

...and he lied by commission, here...the 'dossier' lie:

" the F.B.I., C.I.A. and National Security Agency gave a classified report on the Russian hacking, leaking and efforts to influence the presidential election to Mr. Obama, Mr. Trump and congressional leaders, they attached a two-page summary of the unverified allegations in the memos."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-intelligence-report-explainer.html?mcubz=2&_r=0

Even when the story blew up:

"FBI Director James Comey has been caught going around to secret Congressional briefings in “recent weeks” touting the lurid fake “Trump dossier.” He has been claiming that it is a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump to interfere in the election—months after the FBI had already assessed the “dossier” as non-credible."
The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

Non-credible....

Trump is clearly smarted than Comey.

And, just about everyone is smarter than you.

Prove it.
LOL

LOLOL

Because Comey regularly lied about Trump...both by omission:
When he immediately agreed to call the Clinton investigation a 'matter' because that's what Hillary's campaign demanded...
...but refused to publicly state that Trump wasn't under investigation.....as he admitted when he feared that there were tapes.

...and he lied by commission, here...the 'dossier' lie:

" the F.B.I., C.I.A. and National Security Agency gave a classified report on the Russian hacking, leaking and efforts to influence the presidential election to Mr. Obama, Mr. Trump and congressional leaders, they attached a two-page summary of the unverified allegations in the memos."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-intelligence-report-explainer.html?mcubz=2&_r=0

Even when the story blew up:

"FBI Director James Comey has been caught going around to secret Congressional briefings in “recent weeks” touting the lurid fake “Trump dossier.” He has been claiming that it is a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump to interfere in the election—months after the FBI had already assessed the “dossier” as non-credible."
The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

Non-credible....

Trump is clearly smarted than Comey.

And, just about everyone is smarter than you.
Why are you too afraid to answer my question?

What testimony did Comey change after Trump mentioned he had tapes...?

And then I posted an article from Fox News stating Executive privilege was likely not an option, due to his public acknowledgement of his conversations with Comey.

Try and keep up, will ya?

In addition executive privilege has to involve advice or information given to the president. That in order to receive good advice and information, people have to be free to say what they want, without interference from congress asking them about what they told the president.

In essence nobody would be free to tell the president anything, if congress was constantly able to call them on the carpet and question what they said, when they said it, and why they said it.

...but refused to publicly state that Trump wasn't under investigation......

You don't have a clue how the FBI works do you? They announce investigations when they go public, ex: seeking a grand jury indictment. They don't announce who isn't under investigation, because the list would be 320,000,000 people long.

Forum List

Back