Since when does the FBI Director leak private conversations with the President?

The thread is about James Comey...his testimony...and what it proved! Unfortunately for you, Comey's testimony didn't prove that Trump colluded with the Russians at all...but did raise some serious questions about why Loretta Lynch called up James Comey right after secretly meeting with Bill Clinton and asked Comey to refer to the Clinton email investigation as an FBI "matter" instead of an FBI investigation!
Nothing in Comey's testimony raised any questions about Hillary and even if it had, this thread is about Comey and Trump. Which apparently scares the b'jeezus out of you since you can't stop trying to divert it to be about Hillary.

Only the truly partisan could listen to Comey describe how Loretta Lynch pressured him into referring to the Clinton email investigation as an FBI "matter" and not realize that came on the heels of Lynch having that secret meeting with Bill Clinton on his plane in Arizona just days earlier! To say THAT testimony doesn't raise questions about Hillary Clinton is you burying your head in the sand, Faun!
LOLOL

Speaking of partisans, only a partisan would keep trying to derail a thread about, Since when does the FBI Director leak private conversations with the President, into one about the Clintons and Loretta lynch.

Since he offered the testimony
He said nothing about Clinton and Lynch in regards to private conversations he had with Trump.

You remain delusional.

being called delusional by someone who thinks a surgeon can change someone's gender, is well............

Delusional

Gotta love the irony though.

Nothing in Comey's testimony raised any questions about Hillary and even if it had, this thread is about Comey and Trump. Which apparently scares the b'jeezus out of you since you can't stop trying to divert it to be about Hillary.

Only the truly partisan could listen to Comey describe how Loretta Lynch pressured him into referring to the Clinton email investigation as an FBI "matter" and not realize that came on the heels of Lynch having that secret meeting with Bill Clinton on his plane in Arizona just days earlier! To say THAT testimony doesn't raise questions about Hillary Clinton is you burying your head in the sand, Faun!
LOLOL

Speaking of partisans, only a partisan would keep trying to derail a thread about, Since when does the FBI Director leak private conversations with the President, into one about the Clintons and Loretta lynch.

He said nothing about Clinton and Lynch in regards to private conversations he had with Trump.

You remain delusional.

being called delusional by someone who thinks a surgeon can change someone's gender, is well............

Delusional

You double down on delusion. :lmao:

I never said a surgeon can change someone's gender.

LOLOL

You remain delusional.

Delusional

Oh, you tricky ol goat you

LOLOL

You remain delusional.

Delusional

Slobbers the idiot who actually deludes himself into thinking I said a surgeon can change someone's gender while calling me delusional.

1233796371590.gif

You remain delusional.

Delusional

Slobbers the idiot who actually deludes himself into thinking I said a surgeon can change someone's gender while calling me delusional.

1233796371590.gif

Suuurrrreeeeee

The delusions are strong within you goaty

Btw: why do you suppose the DNC never gave up their server to the FBI to investigate who hacked it?

Evidence of collusion perhaps?

You remain delusional.

Delusional

1233796371590.gif

Suuurrrreeeeee

Btw: why do you suppose the DNC never gave up their server to the FBI to investigate who hacked it?

Sorry, but unless you can quote where I said a surgeon can change someone's gender, you are deemed too delusional to bother with.....

Delusional

1233796371590.gif

Suuurrrreeeeee

Sorry, but unless you can quote where I said a surgeon can change someone's gender, you are deemed too delusional to bother with.....

Classic Faun. Runs from reality.

Some things never change

1233796371590.gif

Suuurrrreeeeee

Some things never change
Not running from anything. I claim you're delusional. Like a mindless parrot, you squawk the same back at me. So let's see which one of us really is the delusional one....

What are you afraid of? :badgrin:

Now then, you made the delusional claim that I think a surgeon can change someone's gender, did you not?

Let's review, shall we...?
You remain delusional.
being called delusional by someone who thinks a surgeon can change someone's gender, is well............ Delusional
Why yes indeed, you did delude yourself into believing that.

So now here comes the test .... link to a post where I actually said that .... or you prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that you are stark raving delusional.......

G'head....

:dance:

1233796371590.gif

Suuurrrreeeeee

Some things never change
Not running from anything. I claim you're delusional. Like a mindless parrot, you squawk the same back at me. So let's see which one of us really is the delusional one....

Now then, you made the delusional claim that I think a surgeon can change someone's gender, did you not?

You remain delusional.
being called delusional by someone who thinks a surgeon can change someone's gender, is well............ Delusional

So now here comes the test .... link to a post where I actually said that .... or you prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that you are stark raving delusional.......

G'head....

Why are you trying to hijack the thread?

You think comeys a tranny or something?

Make some sense for god sake

1233796371590.gif

Suuurrrreeeeee

Some things never change

You remain delusional.

G'head....

LOLOL

I accept your surrender.

You mean there is no evidence that you did post that, Well I guess we need an investigation by OUR side to see if we can fabricate some, Anyone good at hacking into forum, posts? Faun apparently posted that a surgeon could change a persons gender. Do we really want to be like the scum trash liberals? Well anyway the fact that comey leaked anything not released by the president under his authority means he violated his oath of office, and is guilty of a crime.

You mean there is no evidence that you did post that, Well I guess we need an investigation by OUR side to see if we can fabricate some, Anyone good at hacking into forum, posts? Faun apparently posted that a surgeon could change a persons gender. Do we really want to be like the scum trash liberals? Well anyway the fact that comey leaked anything not released by the president under his authority means he violated his oath of office, and is guilty of a crime.
Who cares what you b'lieve? You may have even been dumb enough to vote for Trump. Regardless, good luck proving I said that. If it's you're desire to be as delusional as Pop23, I certainly won't interfere. :badgrin:

At any rate, I'm sure pops appreciates your reach-around.
thumbsup.gif

You're assuming that the FBI investigation has found proof of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, Derp!

Well, since the investigations are ongoing, no one can say for sure what they've found. But we can surmise some things by the action of the Grand Jury, which issued subpoenas relating to Flynn. Grand Juries only issue subpoenas if there is enough circumstantial evidence. So at the very least, there exists enough circumstantial evidence to warrant subpoenas concerning Flynn's contact with Russia while a member of Trump's team.

There is a saying about Grand Juries in the legal profession, Derp...it goes something like this..."any good prosecutor could get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich"! What that means is that you shouldn't take a Grand Jury indictment as proof of anything because the only evidence that is presented is presented by the prosecutor and the defense isn't allowed to challenge anything that's presented. It's totally one sided. As for what a Grand Jury can do as far as issuing subpoenas? The rules of evidence in a Grand Jury hearing are far more relaxed than in an actual courtroom. Those subpoenas were issued quite some time ago...so tell me what proof they have uncovered that Trump colluded with the Russians? In case you haven't noticed...a prosecutor hasn't convinced a Grand Jury to indict Trump for anything yet even though the burden of proof in a Grand Jury hearing is almost non existent! You should be able to "surmise" something from that!

Suuurrrreeeeee

Some things never change

You remain delusional.

G'head....

LOLOL

I accept your surrender.

Flirt

I ain't interested.

Some things never change

You remain delusional.

G'head....

LOLOL

I accept your surrender.

Flirt

I ain't interested.
^^^ more delusions on display ^^^

I'll see your anonymous source, and raise you two former high ranking officials that both say that Faun said exactly that!

I'm sure they'll leak the memo in a few days to some University Professor and then we can all move on.

I'll see your anonymous source, and raise you two former high ranking officials that both say that Faun said exactly that!

I'm sure they'll leak the memo in a few days to some University Professor and then we can all move on.
You're of course welcome to be as delusional as you want to be -- of course, unless you can back your claims with a link to me saying what you falsely ascribed to me, you will forever remain a bitter old delusional fool.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

It can't be leaked if the President is tweeting about it first.

It can't be leaked if the President is tweeting about it first.

We also learned why Comey didn't report his memos to the DOJ. Because Sessions chief of staff told him not to.

Forum List

Back