Singer John Legend attacked Kenya West and the NRA and Trump

John Legend is the self aggrandizing fool that addressed Mike Pence from the stage of Hamilton. He should have been canned on the spot. He is also the self aggrandizing fool that made himself Jesus in the recent TV production of Jesus Christ Superstar.

I had no idea Legend had such little talent until I saw that.

But Donald Trump is not "a self-aggrandizing"? Donald Trump is all about himself, he is now and always has been. Trump is the is a super-aggrandizer! Trump makes Legend look humble in comparison.
You seem not to have a problem with that.
Indeed! He is all about himself. That's why he has ended the war in Korea, that's why he is getting rid of illegals, that's why he wants to keep muslims out, that's why he has brought tax cuts, that's why he has increased jobs, that's why he is trying to rebuild the military that butt-boy Barry trashed...etc etc...

OMG!! The one who deserves the most credit in North Korea's shift is South Korean President Moon Jae-in.
Keep on drinking Trumpster's kool-aid. How gullible are little Trumpsters? Very, very gullible.

John Legend is the self aggrandizing fool that addressed Mike Pence from the stage of Hamilton. He should have been canned on the spot. He is also the self aggrandizing fool that made himself Jesus in the recent TV production of Jesus Christ Superstar.

But Donald Trump is not "a self-aggrandizing"? Donald Trump is all about himself, he is now and always has been. Trump is the is a super-aggrandizer! Trump makes Legend look humble in comparison.
Trump knows how to use those elbows in a crowd.
Trump-push-nato.gif

Indeed! He is all about himself. That's why he has ended the war in Korea, that's why he is getting rid of illegals, that's why he wants to keep muslims out, that's why he has brought tax cuts, that's why he has increased jobs, that's why he is trying to rebuild the military that butt-boy Barry trashed...etc etc...
Actually the war really stopped in 1953...Yet the war never had a peace treaty because war was never declared buy the US...or NATO..

Actually the war really stopped in 1953...Yet the war never had a peace treaty because war was never declared buy the US...or NATO..
Right....That's why kimbo shot everybody that tried to cross or come in. That's why he was setting off nukes and threatening to kill us all. Right....Missiles.....

Right....That's why kimbo shot everybody that tried to cross or come in. That's why he was setting off nukes and threatening to kill us all. Right....Missiles.....
Well he was just practicing, like the US has done...

OMG!! The one who deserves the most credit in North Korea's shift is South Korean President Moon Jae-in.
Keep on drinking Trumpster's kool-aid. How gullible are little Trumpsters? Very, very gullible.
No the clown shoes are on all you liars. Trump had very much to do with it, but I guarantee you one thing, if this fails for any reason you lying scum will lay it squarely at Trumps feet.

If Obama was president and he brokered the North Korea deal the Left would give him another Nobel Peace Prize

Singer John Legend Attacks The NRA As ‘Danger To The Nation’

“I hope you’ll reconsider aligning yourself with Trump,” he texted. “You’re way too powerful and influential to endorse who he is and what he stands for. As you know, what you say really means something to your fans … so many people who love you feel so betrayed right now because they know the harm that Trump’s policies cause. Don’t let this be part of your legacy.”

“I wonder what makes life more difficult for police,” he tweeted. “That we have so many guns per capita in America or me being upset when cops get away with murder. The NRA is a danger to this nation and to the police.”

What is Trump doing that is so “harmful”?.... more jobs, higher income, lower taxes?
The NRA is a not murdering anyone. The NRA protects people’s right to self-defense.
What would be really "dangerous" would be disarming the law abiding citizens, because the criminals would have a field-day.
Why is J Legend so worried about West's friendship with Trump?

Still waiting to see an "attack."

To the far right Trump zealots not kissing the ass of the NRA is an attack on the NRA. One must bow down and give the NRA anything they want or you are attacking the NRA. The NRA is god to them, second only to Trump.

Golfing Gator says:
“I swear to God I’m not a Leftist...I just look, act and speak like one every chance I get...but I swear I’m not a Leftist.”
Dude, you really need to work on expanding your vocabulary....your mass use of the word “zealot” is unbelievable...I’ve never seen anything like it.
You use “zealot” like that other twisted whacko here g5000 uses “pseudocon”
Come on Loons...step your shit up...you’re played the fuck out.

“I hope you’ll reconsider aligning yourself with Trump,” he texted. “You’re way too powerful and influential to endorse who he is and what he stands for. As you know, what you say really means something to your fans … so many people who love you feel so betrayed right now because they know the harm that Trump’s policies cause. Don’t let this be part of your legacy.”

“I wonder what makes life more difficult for police,” he tweeted. “That we have so many guns per capita in America or me being upset when cops get away with murder. The NRA is a danger to this nation and to the police.”

What is Trump doing that is so “harmful”?.... more jobs, higher income, lower taxes?
The NRA is a not murdering anyone. The NRA protects people’s right to self-defense.
What would be really "dangerous" would be disarming the law abiding citizens, because the criminals would have a field-day.

To the far right Trump zealots not kissing the ass of the NRA is an attack on the NRA. One must bow down and give the NRA anything they want or you are attacking the NRA. The NRA is god to them, second only to Trump.

Golfing Gator says:
“I swear to God I’m not a Leftist...I just look, act and speak like one every chance I get...but I swear I’m not a Leftist.”
Dude, you really need to work on expanding your vocabulary....your mass use of the word “zealot” is unbelievable...I’ve never seen anything like it.

Me pointing out that Trump is your god makes me a leftist? What a fucked up little world you live in. Sucks to be you.

My use of the word zealot is 100% spot on. You Trump zealots make the Obama worshipers look like amateurs. I have never seen a man worshiped as much as you zealots worship Trump. It is fascinating to watch.

Golfing Gator says:

Me pointing out that Trump is your god makes me a leftist? What a fucked up little world you live in. Sucks to be you.

My use of the word zealot is 100% spot on. You Trump zealots make the Obama worshipers look like amateurs. I have never seen a man worshiped as much as you zealots worship Trump. It is fascinating to watch.

I think it’s fascinating that filthy, unAmerican, indecent whackos are so fascinated and surprised that good quality, hard working, real Americans are behind their president whom is aggressively pushing an “Americans First / Make America American Again” agenda. Is that really that surprising to you?
Weird that good Americans want their country back huh?

No the clown shoes are on all you liars. Trump had very much to do with it, but I guarantee you one thing, if this fails for any reason you lying scum will lay it squarely at Trumps feet.

You really don't know much about how much South Korea was involved in driving North Korea to the table do you? That's what you get for reading/listening to Trumpster propaganda news only.
South Korea initiated the "Sunshine Policy" to create peace on the Korean Peninsula , they invited North Korean athletes to compete in the Olympics (which the Trump Administration were firmly against and Mike Pence totally ignored Kim Jong-un's sister sitting right by him ) and South Korea has been making many peace overtures to the North Korean regime.
Also, China deserves credit for putting heightened pressure on North Korea and took a huge step in sanctions.
Yes, Trump does deserve credit also, with his threatening approach and insistence that the UN increase sanctions..
But in the end, President Moon Jae-in's constant diplomatic approach and invitation to come to South Korea definitely was the move that moved things quickly.
Will all of this lead to complete denuclearization? No one actually knows. North Korea want to be a world player and have nuclear weapons, is the key to that goal, But decades of sanctions have driven North Korea's economy down to a hopeless path. That is North Korea's Achilles Heel.
Now, go back and continue you hope to get your GED.

Golfing Gator says:

I think it’s fascinating that filthy, unAmerican, indecent whackos are so fascinated and surprised that good quality, hard working, real Americans are behind their president whom is aggressively pushing an “Americans First / Make America American Again” agenda. Is that really that surprising to you?

The problem is that for people like you a "good American" is code for white people that think just like you do. If they do not look like you and think like you, then in your view they are not good Americans.

John Legend is a wimpy little guy. Kanye could totally take him in a cage match.

My money is on Kanye.

You really don't know much about how much South Korea was involved in driving North Korea to the table do you? That's what you get for reading/listening to Trumpster propaganda news only.
South Korea initiated the "Sunshine Policy" to create peace on the Korean Peninsula , they invited North Korean athletes to compete in the Olympics (which the Trump Administration were firmly against and Mike Pence totally ignored Kim Jong-un's sister sitting right by him ) and South Korea has been making many peace overtures to the North Korean regime.
Also, China deserves credit for putting heightened pressure on North Korea and took a huge step in sanctions.
Yes, Trump does deserve credit also, with his threatening approach and insistence that the UN increase sanctions..
But in the end, President Moon Jae-in's constant diplomatic approach and invitation to come to South Korea definitely was the move that moved things quickly.
Will all of this lead to complete denuclearization? No one actually knows. North Korea want to be a world player and have nuclear weapons, is the key to that goal, But decades of sanctions have driven North Korea's economy down to a hopeless path. That is North Korea's Achilles Heel.
Now, go back and continue you hope to get your GED.

Haha...come on bud, you’re a sheep specialist...that’s all. I know you Kiwis all too well.

Golfing Gator says:

The problem is that for people like you a "good American" is code for white people that think just like you do. If they do not look like you and think like you, then in your view they are not good Americans.

Well, let’s assume you’re right....because you know you are...just ask you.
Does it bother you that good people prefer to live among other good, likeminded people? Does it surprise you that human nature kind of works that way?
I’m gonna scare the shit out of you with facts.
A whiter America is a safer more productive America...look it up. Conversely a Browner America is a more dangerous, filthier, less productive America....Did you piss yourself yet? Need a straight jacket?
Stop hating facts and the truth...you were born intuitive. You’ve been suckered long enough...Don’t be scared to have a sensible preferences. It’s okay.

Does it bother you that good people prefer to live among other good, likeminded people? Does it surprise you that human nature kind of works that way?

Of course I am right, you prove it with every post. I do live with like minded people, they are white and black and Asian and Hispanic. All of those live in the same subdivision I do. All are good people as far as I know. They get up in the morning and they go to work, they take care of their yards and control their dogs. I work with likeminded people, once again people of all colors and political beliefs. As far as I know they all work hard and the organization gives them a paycheck in exchange for their work. One's color does not make them like minded, ones color does not even relate to how they think.

A whiter America is a safer more productive America...look it up. Conversely a Browner America is a more dangerous, filthier, less productive America....Did you piss yourself yet? Need a straight jacket?
Stop hating facts and the truth...you were born intuitive. You’ve been suckered long enough...Don’t be scared to have a sensible preferences. It’s okay.

You have not given a single fact, you have merely parroted the KKK talking points. You would not know a fact if one bit you on the ass.

Of course I am right, you prove it with every post. I do live with like minded people, they are white and black and Asian and Hispanic. All of those live in the same subdivision I do. All are good people as far as I know. They get up in the morning and they go to work, they take care of their yards and control their dogs. I work with likeminded people, once again people of all colors and political beliefs. As far as I know they all work hard and the organization gives them a paycheck in exchange for their work. One's color does not make them like minded, ones color does not even relate to how they think.

You have not given a single fact, you have merely parroted the KKK talking points. You would not know a fact if one bit you on the ass.

Oh I see, you’re one of those… you want to play stupid and pretend that demographics and stats related to the “performance” and behavior of different ethnicities don’t exist...haha
I can’t help willfully ignorant, willfully blind fools with Headinassitus.

Oh I see, you’re one of those… you want to play stupid and pretend that demographics and stats related to the “performance” and behavior of different ethnicities don’t exist...haha
I can’t help willfully ignorant, willfully blind fools with Headinassitus.

Still parroting KkK taking points I see

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back