Singer John Legend attacked Kenya West and the NRA and Trump

Well, letā€™s assume youā€™re right....because you know you are...just ask you.
Does it bother you that good people prefer to live among other good, likeminded people? Does it surprise you that human nature kind of works that way?

Of course I am right, you prove it with every post. I do live with like minded people, they are white and black and Asian and Hispanic. All of those live in the same subdivision I do. All are good people as far as I know. They get up in the morning and they go to work, they take care of their yards and control their dogs. I work with likeminded people, once again people of all colors and political beliefs. As far as I know they all work hard and the organization gives them a paycheck in exchange for their work. One's color does not make them like minded, ones color does not even relate to how they think.

Iā€™m gonna scare the shit out of you with facts.
A whiter America is a safer more productive America...look it up. Conversely a Browner America is a more dangerous, filthier, less productive America....Did you piss yourself yet? Need a straight jacket?
Stop hating facts and the truth...you were born intuitive. Youā€™ve been suckered long enough...Donā€™t be scared to have a sensible preferences. Itā€™s okay.

You have not given a single fact, you have merely parroted the KKK talking points. You would not know a fact if one bit you on the ass.

Oh I see, youā€™re one of thoseā€¦ you want to play stupid and pretend that demographics and stats related to the ā€œperformanceā€ and behavior of different ethnicities donā€™t exist...haha
I canā€™t help willfully ignorant, willfully blind fools with Headinassitus.

Still parroting KkK taking points I see

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Still scared shitless of truth I see...haha
Grab your sack...donā€™t be scared, itā€™s time you stop being suckered.

Well, letā€™s assume youā€™re right....because you know you are...just ask you.
Does it bother you that good people prefer to live among other good, likeminded people? Does it surprise you that human nature kind of works that way?

Of course I am right, you prove it with every post. I do live with like minded people, they are white and black and Asian and Hispanic. All of those live in the same subdivision I do. All are good people as far as I know. They get up in the morning and they go to work, they take care of their yards and control their dogs. I work with likeminded people, once again people of all colors and political beliefs. As far as I know they all work hard and the organization gives them a paycheck in exchange for their work. One's color does not make them like minded, ones color does not even relate to how they think.

Iā€™m gonna scare the shit out of you with facts.
A whiter America is a safer more productive America...look it up. Conversely a Browner America is a more dangerous, filthier, less productive America....Did you piss yourself yet? Need a straight jacket?
Stop hating facts and the truth...you were born intuitive. Youā€™ve been suckered long enough...Donā€™t be scared to have a sensible preferences. Itā€™s okay.

You have not given a single fact, you have merely parroted the KKK talking points. You would not know a fact if one bit you on the ass.

Oh I see, youā€™re one of thoseā€¦ you want to play stupid and pretend that demographics and stats related to the ā€œperformanceā€ and behavior of different ethnicities donā€™t exist...haha
I canā€™t help willfully ignorant, willfully blind fools with Headinassitus.

Still parroting KkK taking points I see

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Still scared shitless of truth I see...haha
Grab your sack...donā€™t be scared, itā€™s time you stop being suckered.

The only truth you have shown is that you can parrot KKK talking points.

Singer John Legend Attacks The NRA As ā€˜Danger To The Nationā€™

ā€œI hope youā€™ll reconsider aligning yourself with Trump,ā€ he texted. ā€œYouā€™re way too powerful and influential to endorse who he is and what he stands for. As you know, what you say really means something to your fans ā€¦ so many people who love you feel so betrayed right now because they know the harm that Trumpā€™s policies cause. Donā€™t let this be part of your legacy.ā€

ā€œI wonder what makes life more difficult for police,ā€ he tweeted. ā€œThat we have so many guns per capita in America or me being upset when cops get away with murder. The NRA is a danger to this nation and to the police.ā€

What is Trump doing that is so ā€œharmfulā€?.... more jobs, higher income, lower taxes?
The NRA is a not murdering anyone. The NRA protects peopleā€™s right to self-defense.
What would be really "dangerous" would be disarming the law abiding citizens, because the criminals would have a field-day.
Why is J Legend so worried about West's friendship with Trump?
Who is John legend? Must be just another politically correct pussy

ā€œI hope youā€™ll reconsider aligning yourself with Trump,ā€ he texted. ā€œYouā€™re way too powerful and influential to endorse who he is and what he stands for. As you know, what you say really means something to your fans ā€¦ so many people who love you feel so betrayed right now because they know the harm that Trumpā€™s policies cause. Donā€™t let this be part of your legacy.ā€

ā€œI wonder what makes life more difficult for police,ā€ he tweeted. ā€œThat we have so many guns per capita in America or me being upset when cops get away with murder. The NRA is a danger to this nation and to the police.ā€

What is Trump doing that is so ā€œharmfulā€?.... more jobs, higher income, lower taxes?
The NRA is a not murdering anyone. The NRA protects peopleā€™s right to self-defense.
What would be really "dangerous" would be disarming the law abiding citizens, because the criminals would have a field-day.

Still waiting to see an "attack."

To the far right Trump zealots not kissing the ass of the NRA is an attack on the NRA. One must bow down and give the NRA anything they want or you are attacking the NRA. The NRA is god to them, second only to Trump.
The NRA is harmless, In fact they are not near a pro gun enough. This country is not armed well enough. Buy more guns and ammo

what would you call it?

Disagreeing with.

But I understand in the world of zealotry, that is the same as attacking. Everyone has to think just like you or else.
You are confused, progressive with their political correctness are the control freaks you should know youā€™re one of them...

The NRA is harmless, In fact they are not near a pro gun enough. This country is not armed well enough. Buy more guns and ammo

I find them to be rather useless, but it is amazing to watch what happens when companies refuse to bow down to them.

what would you call it?

Disagreeing with.

But I understand in the world of zealotry, that is the same as attacking. Everyone has to think just like you or else.
You are confused, progressive with their political correctness are the control freaks you should know youā€™re one of them...

How many times are we going to go down this road, you are way further left than me and you know it. You keep trying to deny it, but the writing is on the wall

John Legend is the self aggrandizing fool that addressed Mike Pence from the stage of Hamilton. He should have been canned on the spot. He is also the self aggrandizing fool that made himself Jesus in the recent TV production of Jesus Christ Superstar.

I had no idea Legend had such little talent until I saw that.

But Donald Trump is not "a self-aggrandizing"? Donald Trump is all about himself, he is now and always has been. Trump is the is a super-aggrandizer! Trump makes Legend look humble in comparison.
You seem not to have a problem with that.
Indeed! He is all about himself. That's why he has ended the war in Korea, that's why he is getting rid of illegals, that's why he wants to keep muslims out, that's why he has brought tax cuts, that's why he has increased jobs, that's why he is trying to rebuild the military that butt-boy Barry trashed...etc etc...
Actually the war really stopped in 1953...Yet the war never had a peace treaty because war was never declared buy the US...or NATO..
I want him to get rid of illegals and keep the muslim barbarians out. There is no peace treaty because it was a truce, not peace. Not the end of the war but a temporary truce.

I find them to be rather useless, but it is amazing to watch what happens when companies refuse to bow down to them.

Home

what would you call it?

Disagreeing with.

How many times are we going to go down this road, you are way further left than me and you know it. You keep trying to deny it, but the writing is on the wall
You are confused, obviously you have not read my postsā€¦ Iā€™m a libertarian

what would you call it?

Disagreeing with.

A libertarian that sucks up to the GOP and the right on a daily basis! :21::21::21::21::21:

what would you call it?

Disagreeing with.

A libertarian that sucks up to the GOP and the right on a daily basis! :21::21::21::21::21:
Not really, Career politicians are all the same the matter what side they pick

John Legend is the self aggrandizing fool that addressed Mike Pence from the stage of Hamilton. He should have been canned on the spot. He is also the self aggrandizing fool that made himself Jesus in the recent TV production of Jesus Christ Superstar.

I had no idea Legend had such little talent until I saw that.

But Donald Trump is not "a self-aggrandizing"? Donald Trump is all about himself, he is now and always has been. Trump is the is a super-aggrandizer! Trump makes Legend look humble in comparison.
You seem not to have a problem with that.
Indeed! He is all about himself. That's why he has ended the war in Korea, that's why he is getting rid of illegals, that's why he wants to keep muslims out, that's why he has brought tax cuts, that's why he has increased jobs, that's why he is trying to rebuild the military that butt-boy Barry trashed...etc etc...
Actually the war really stopped in 1953...Yet the war never had a peace treaty because war was never declared buy the US...or NATO..
I want him to get rid of illegals and keep the muslim barbarians out. There is no peace treaty because it was a truce, not peace. Not the end of the war but a temporary truce.
No war was declared...

John Legend is entitled to his opinions and has the right to express them I do however find it interesting when any high profile black person expresses an opinion that is not in line with the liberal agenda they get attacked quickly as the people who claim to respect freedom of expression and diversity of thought and opinion try to bully and shame them back into line.

To the far right Trump zealots not kissing the ass of the NRA is an attack on the NRA. One must bow down and give the NRA anything they want or you are attacking the NRA. The NRA is god to them, second only to Trump.
The NRA isnā€™t far right, moron.

The far left zealots are the only ones who have a problem with the NRA.

John Legend is entitled to his opinions and has the right to express them I do however find it interesting when any high profile black person expresses an opinion that is not in line with the liberal agenda they get attacked quickly as the people who claim to respect freedom of expression and diversity of thought and opinion try to bully and shame them back into line.

Still don't see where Legend attacked West. Or are you one of those delicate liberal snowflakes who thinks that anyone not agreeing with you is attacking you?

Still don't see where Legend attacked West. Or are you one of those delicate liberal snowflakes who thinks that anyone not agreeing with you is attacking you?
I didn't say Legend attacked him but others did. Legend did however try and shame him by talking about his fans and his legacy try reading more carefully next time.

Forum List

Back