🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

single cylinder biohemp oil motor

If fissile fuel is so nontoxic an safe for the environment I challenge you to drink some or take a huge hit off of the exhaust an let me know how it effects you I'm pretty sure the wildlife from the no oilspill will show otherwise. Think about the long term effects of chemical an fossile fuel damages before ya act

I never said it was safe for the environment, and yes it has more nasty stuff in it than hemp oil. The fact remains that when you burn it, it is going to produce CO, CO2, H2O and a host of other thing that may or may not be as bad or, perhaps worse than burning low sulfur diesel.
The big point that you seem to be missing is the cost to refine hemp oil into motor fuel and the land area required to grow enough hemp to make it a viable alternative.
Look what has happened to corn since ethanol has been added to gasoline.
Your goal is to switch not 90% of gasoline to ethanol, but everyone to hemp oil. This would require every arable acre in the US to convert over to growing hemp at a rather ambitious 60 gallons/acre.
If we only switched diesel use to hemp oil we would need 50,000,000,000 gallons per year, or 83 million acres, or about 1/3 of all acreage that is currently growing our food.
Until bleeding heart liberals like you give up eating, hemp oil makes no sense at all.

The ideal alternative fuel is something that #1, doesn't chop up birds, #2, doesn't use up land that grows our food, #3, doesn't cost more to produce than it's worth on the market, in other words, cheaper than petroleum and #4, doesn't pollute.
If it's not atomic reactors, I don't know what it is.
Find it, and you'll be the next J Paul Getty or John D Rockefeller.

Forum List

Back