Sista Harris made the Keebler elf nervous today.....LOLOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Kamala Harris, this beautiful brilliant senator ripped the Keebler elf of all his tall house cookies....to the point and I quote "you going so fast, you make me nervous" unquote. I see a bright future for Senator Harris and I as with Warren, will donate madly to her campaign for any political venue she persues in the future.

America watch out, we got a real tough senator in da house!!! And whity is trying to shut her down......
Kamala Harris Once Again Interrupted By Male Colleagues During Senate Hearing
“It was a simple question,” Harris later tweeted.
9giapMce

Somebody shut her down.

She wouldn't give him time to answer her questions.

She wouldn't shut up.

Last edited:
Kamala Harris, this beautiful brilliant senator ripped the Keebler elf of all his tall house cookies....to the point and I quote "you going so fast, you make me nervous" unquote. I see a bright future for Senator Harris and I as with Warren, will donate madly to her campaign for any political venue she persues in the future.

America watch out, we got a real tough senator in da house!!! And whity is trying to shut her down......
9giapMce
she aint that great.....i lived in her state......

9giapMce
so you are blindly supporting a woman that is clearly stealing her look from white culture, just b/c you think she's a racist?

wow

The 80's called and they want their shoulder pads back.

Forum List

Back