SJW morons triggered by the FACTS that men taller than women on average.

Can anyone think of anyone or anything dumber or more annoying than left wing white American women?

What?

Mosquitoes? No, I dont think so.
Most women are not this crazy, this is about as extreme as it gets. I would flunk every one that walked out. No gender discrimination is possible in scientific fact.

This is the pure shit that our indoctrination institutions that used to be called schools are producing. They say we cannot accept facts in science, and yet this is the shit that is coming out of college or high schools.

More proof that the dumbest people on earth are American left wing white women, and it is not really close. Then again Maxine Waters tries to disprove that statement.

But I know a tall woman!!!!

And a smart feminist...

This is the pure shit that our indoctrination institutions that used to be called schools are producing. They say we cannot accept facts in science, and yet this is the shit that is coming out of college or high schools.

More proof that the dumbest people on earth are American left wing white women, and it is not really close. Then again Maxine Waters tries to disprove that statement.

Of course these reactions are stupid, but it’s also stupid to just assume any liberal thinks like this.

I have to give it to you, that is simply amazingly stupid.

Why do you have to "give it to him"?

He found a video with some morons and is using it to tell you that all white liberal women are morons.

That's cheap and lame.

Are you a woman? It is well established that you are indeed a simplistic, partisan hack who also throws in a little contrarianism just to be an asshole. The fact that you have very little knowledge about what makes SJW's tick simply means you are content to live right there in your little "safe area" where YOU get to determine what is "real" , or "true" and what isn't.

is that a project veritas video?

This is the kind of thing that happens when we forgive and enable neurotic behaviors and allow them to spread unimpeded.

Much more of this on the way, gang.

What are you talking about?

I might hazard a guess, I think he is talking about your complete lack of any objectivity or desire to actually learn any "truths" that don't support your simplistic world view.

I have to give it to you, that is simply amazingly stupid.

Why do you have to "give it to him"?

He found a video with some morons and is using it to tell you that all white liberal women are morons.

That's cheap and lame.

Are you a woman? It is well established that you are indeed a simplistic, partisan hack who also throws in a little contrarianism just to be an asshole. The fact that you have very little knowledge about what makes SJW's tick simply means you are content to live right there in your little "safe area" where YOU get to determine what is "real" , or "true" and what isn't.

It is etablished?

Forum List

Back