SJW's have ruined Movies/TVseries

Is there an entity bankrolling modern film producers to cover and insure all of their losses?

• Total voters
What are you doing? YOu just made a false point, and when called on it, you make another false point, without any addressing of what you making the previous false point.

I did not make a false point, I used your own measures of "good" against you and you ran from it like a mouse from a cat

Why are you defending liberal Hollywood people that abuse their position to slip political propaganda into entertainment?

Two reasons...

1. It is their fucking money, their fucking companies and their choices. I will always defend the rights of private companies to do what they want to do.

2. I will never defend snowflakes like you, if you do not like it, turn it the fuck off. But no, you keep watching and then whine about it as if you were somehow forced to watch.

1. Got it. Silly word games. Are you done with that now?

2. But it is not their money. THey have investors that they are supposed to be maximizing profits for. INstead they are abusing their positions to be assholes. So, why are you really defending them?

3. Nothing "snowflake" about feeling insulted by an insult. You keep using these words, to try to "trigger" me, but instead, I am just pointing out that you are using them incorrectly. How many times will you try that and fail, before you stop doing that?

1. Are you?

2. If then investors are unhappy they can withhold their money, that again is their choice.

3. Yes, feeling insulted over any perceived slight is exactly what it means to be a snowflake. I use the word because it fits, it is too late to trigger you, that has already taken place.

Bear in mind (I know this quote is from between you and another poster) that I have never demanded anything of these film producers.

I do however find their self impoverishing choices to be very strange. I cannot find any rational or logical reason for why they would purposely devalue most of their own products ... unless another entity is paying for the devaluation.

They are not self impoverishing choices, you give yourself and your fellow snowflakes far too much credit, there just really is not that many of you on either side.

Why do you think that Black Panther made so much money?

Because it was a really well made movie with a good story line.

Bear in mind (I know this quote is from between you and another poster) that I have never demanded anything of these film producers.

I do however find their self impoverishing choices to be very strange. I cannot find any rational or logical reason for why they would purposely devalue most of their own products ... unless another entity is paying for the devaluation.

They are not self impoverishing choices, you give yourself and your fellow snowflakes far too much credit, there just really is not that many of you on either side.
They are.

They've taken some really good films and scenes and ruined them with immersion breaking SJW shit. Star Wars I Phantom Menace would have been awesome without Jar Jar Binks (immersion breaking); just as Star Wars Last Jedi would have been awesome without all the SJW bullshit.

The Phantom Menace had far more problems than just Jar Jar, he was actually one of the least of the problems with that movie.

I enjoyed the hell out of Last Jedi, I am not sure what SJW stuff you imagined, but I did not notice any

Technically the launch of any new series is only planned for ONE season. The production of future seasons is determined by the success or failure of the first season.

So all they did was tell you the standard approach to series.

First Season Positive? More seasons (they usually plan out both the 2nd and 3rd season btw)
First Season Bombed? Oh, we only planned on making one season.

This is why 90% of most series seem like they reach a "satisfying end" in the final episode of the first season, so in case they need to pull the plug, they can "save face" and claim it was only meant to be a single season series.

That's simply not true. Babylon 5, as an example, was planned for 5 seasons by JMS before it was made.

And as I pointed out to another poster, this isn't a "they" speaking, it's the show's creator. He said he planned on only doing 1 season. What HBO may have planned for the show is an entirely different thing.
Do you believe the writer only wanted to preach for one season?

Yes.

If you knew anything about him you would not question it at all. He had a story he wanted to tell and he told it.
Now he can go away and shut up until someone bankrolls his next failure.

With his cult following and an economy that is still doing well, I am not sure that will happen.
Economy doing well for who?

That's simply not true. Babylon 5, as an example, was planned for 5 seasons by JMS before it was made.

And as I pointed out to another poster, this isn't a "they" speaking, it's the show's creator. He said he planned on only doing 1 season. What HBO may have planned for the show is an entirely different thing.
Do you believe the writer only wanted to preach for one season?

Yes.

If you knew anything about him you would not question it at all. He had a story he wanted to tell and he told it.
Now he can go away and shut up until someone bankrolls his next failure.

With his cult following and an economy that is still doing well, I am not sure that will happen.
Economy doing well for who?

most of the country.

What are you doing? YOu just made a false point, and when called on it, you make another false point, without any addressing of what you making the previous false point.

I did not make a false point, I used your own measures of "good" against you and you ran from it like a mouse from a cat

Why are you defending liberal Hollywood people that abuse their position to slip political propaganda into entertainment?

Two reasons...

1. It is their fucking money, their fucking companies and their choices. I will always defend the rights of private companies to do what they want to do.

2. I will never defend snowflakes like you, if you do not like it, turn it the fuck off. But no, you keep watching and then whine about it as if you were somehow forced to watch.

2. But it is not their money. THey have investors that they are supposed to be maximizing profits for. INstead they are abusing their positions to be assholes. So, why are you really defending them?

3. Nothing "snowflake" about feeling insulted by an insult. You keep using these words, to try to "trigger" me, but instead, I am just pointing out that you are using them incorrectly. How many times will you try that and fail, before you stop doing that?

1. Are you?

2. If then investors are unhappy they can withhold their money, that again is their choice.

3. Yes, feeling insulted over any perceived slight is exactly what it means to be a snowflake. I use the word because it fits, it is too late to trigger you, that has already taken place.

1. I'm not playing word games , you are. I'm here to discuss the topic.

2. Lack of oversight from investors, does not justify the betrayal of the professional responsibility of the Hollywood directors/producers/writers. Why are you defending these assholes?

3. Snowflake implies an unreasonable response to an imagined slight. Feeling insulted by an insult is not that. Feeling insulted by an insult is not being "triggered". You are behaving irrationally, twisting yourself and your logic, to justify your defense of these assholes. Are you married to a hollywood writer? What is your deal?

The Left is Insane and Infected with Sin, and they will continue to try to infect others with their disease until Judgment Day.

The Best we can do, is ignore Hollywood, and if we have to waste some of our time with that kind of entertainment, simply choose uplifting and moral stories which promote the Good Things of God, and urge all people to rise up and be a better version of themselves as God intends.
Pure Nazism!
Our whole public life today is like a hothouse for sexual ideas and simulations. Just look at the bill of fare served up in our movies, vaudeville and theaters, and you will hardly be able to deny that this is not the right kind of food, particularly for the youth … Theater, art, literature, cinema, press, posters, and window displays must be cleansed of all manifestations of our rotting world and placed in the service of a moral, political, and cultural idea.

- Adolf Hitler
Exactly. Had it not been for that rotted culture Hitler might never have come to power at all. The majority of the public was disgusted with what the culture had become. So disgusted that they elected a madman to kill it.
Just like Tramp now!

Bullshit. It sucked. But it pandered to a ethnic group that likes to spend money and spent a lot of money seeing it over and over again.

Bullshit. It sucked. But it pandered to a ethnic group that likes to spend money and spent a lot of money seeing it over and over again.

it was a great movie, one of the better superhero movies ever. That you think it sucks is all on you, and not on the movie.

i guess there were too many black people for you in it.,

Two reasons...

1. Are you?

1. I'm not playing word games , you are. I'm here to discuss the topic.

2. Lack of oversight from investors, does not justify the betrayal of the professional responsibility of the Hollywood directors/producers/writers. Why are you defending these assholes?

3. Snowflake implies an unreasonable response to an imagined slight. Feeling insulted by an insult is not that. Feeling insulted by an insult is not being "triggered". You are behaving irrationally, twisting yourself and your logic, to justify your defense of these assholes. Are you married to a hollywood writer? What is your deal?

1. whatever makes you happy.

2. No justification needed, it is their movies, they can do what they want. I defend any private companies right to make their own choices. I defended the shitty ass movies from Kirk Cameron and his right to make them.

3. What you are expressing is an unreasonable response to an imagined slight, thus you are a snowflake. I am glad we worked that out.

The Left is Insane and Infected with Sin, and they will continue to try to infect others with their disease until Judgment Day.

The Best we can do, is ignore Hollywood, and if we have to waste some of our time with that kind of entertainment, simply choose uplifting and moral stories which promote the Good Things of God, and urge all people to rise up and be a better version of themselves as God intends.
Pure Nazism!
Our whole public life today is like a hothouse for sexual ideas and simulations. Just look at the bill of fare served up in our movies, vaudeville and theaters, and you will hardly be able to deny that this is not the right kind of food, particularly for the youth … Theater, art, literature, cinema, press, posters, and window displays must be cleansed of all manifestations of our rotting world and placed in the service of a moral, political, and cultural idea.

- Adolf Hitler

I was waiting for someone to drop the "Depraved Art" stance of Hitler.
No you weren't, liar, this is the SECOND time I posted that quote in this thread, and it is the first time you commented on it.
In any case the Right echos their heroic leader who they still worship!
Hitler built the Autobahn, should we tear down the Autobahn?

90% of what Hitler did and said was actually neutral/nonpolitical

Pure Nazism!

- Adolf Hitler
Exactly. Had it not been for that rotted culture Hitler might never have come to power at all. The majority of the public was disgusted with what the culture had become. So disgusted that they elected a madman to kill it.
Just like Tramp now!

Said the moron.

I ask again....why is it that all these so-called right wing alpha males are such crybabies?

It’s a victim mentality. There is no difference between the OP and the rhetoric you still hear from time to time from ethnic minorities who complain about the lack of representation on the screen.

The thing is that non of the "whiners" are alpha males and that includes Trump. Trump is bully and bullies are never alphas, they wanna be alphas but they lack the ability. A true alpha doesn't need to threaten and intimmidate people into doing his bidding. Trump has whined endless that his family has never received the respect of the business and social elites. That's because respect is earned, and he's never earned any.

Business leaders won't work with this White House - the President's Council on business was resolved when all the top leaders quit in protest after Charlottesville.

Most of the world's leaders are alpha's. That's why they laughed at Trump's ridiculous claim at the UN that he was the best President ever. The Australian President mocked him. The world leaders at the G7 were laughing about his speech.

To real alphas, like Rex Tillerson, or Nancy Pelosi, Trump is a "fucking moron". And Trump knows it's true, and that's why he whines endlessly about how "unfairly" he's treated.
Nancy Pelosi is Evil and Sold her soul to The Devil a Long Time Ago, and Tillerson was Dishonorable and Disloyal and went behind The President's back and undermined The President's Foreign Policy.

I could care less about people The President has fired.

You keep blending religion, especially Christianity, into some primordial soup with U.S. politics. Why do you reject the fact that Nancy Pelosi is a Christian just because she does not mirror your religious or political views? As for Tillerson: what would obligate him to elevate an allegiance to the individual person of donald trump about his obligation to the USA?
Our Entire Constitution and Bill of Rights is based on The Judeo Christian Ethic. If you don't like it, then move and go back to Libphuckistan.
It is not...the Constitution and Bill of Rights are primarily based on Enlightenment ideas which worked AGAINST Judeo Christian "ethics".

It’s a victim mentality. There is no difference between the OP and the rhetoric you still hear from time to time from ethnic minorities who complain about the lack of representation on the screen.

The thing is that non of the "whiners" are alpha males and that includes Trump. Trump is bully and bullies are never alphas, they wanna be alphas but they lack the ability. A true alpha doesn't need to threaten and intimmidate people into doing his bidding. Trump has whined endless that his family has never received the respect of the business and social elites. That's because respect is earned, and he's never earned any.

Business leaders won't work with this White House - the President's Council on business was resolved when all the top leaders quit in protest after Charlottesville.

Most of the world's leaders are alpha's. That's why they laughed at Trump's ridiculous claim at the UN that he was the best President ever. The Australian President mocked him. The world leaders at the G7 were laughing about his speech.

To real alphas, like Rex Tillerson, or Nancy Pelosi, Trump is a "fucking moron". And Trump knows it's true, and that's why he whines endlessly about how "unfairly" he's treated.
Nancy Pelosi is Evil and Sold her soul to The Devil a Long Time Ago, and Tillerson was Dishonorable and Disloyal and went behind The President's back and undermined The President's Foreign Policy.

You keep blending religion, especially Christianity, into some primordial soup with U.S. politics. Why do you reject the fact that Nancy Pelosi is a Christian just because she does not mirror your religious or political views? As for Tillerson: what would obligate him to elevate an allegiance to the individual person of donald trump about his obligation to the USA?
Our Entire Constitution and Bill of Rights is based on The Judeo Christian Ethic. If you don't like it, then move and go back to Libphuckistan.

Your entire Constitution and Bill of Rights is based on British Common Law, and the Magna Carta.

Magna Carta and the U.S. Constitution - Magna Carta: Muse and Mentor | Exhibitions - Library of Congress
You only got it Part Right, Deranged and Insane Dragon Lady. Our Rights are Endowed by Our Creator.

Stick that in Your Straight Jacket.

Wealthy black entertainers and sports figures paid for entire theaters and gave tickets away to black children.

They must be catered to. It doesn't work that way. Nobody is forcing them to watch anything, yet they complain that they are being "forced" to watch.

Nope.

We're not watching.

That's the point of the thread, why would film producers purposely drive away half the American population, and therefore cut their revenues in half?

Who is making up for this loss of potential profit? Show me the tax returns and I'll tell you.

You’re not their target audience.

A good story is a good story.

There are only 7 categories of plots.

• Overcoming the Monster.
  • Rags to Riches.
  • The Quest.
  • Voyage and Return.
  • Rebirth.
  • Comedy.
  • Tragedy.
All of 7 of these plot categories reach people regardless of left/right political leanings.

The problem is that there are IMMERSION BREAKING MOMENTS IN MODERN FILMS THAT cause people who would have OTHERWISE LIKED THE FILM to leave in disgust.

This is the problem.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All good SJW films utilize the "Overcoming the Monster," plot format. These type of films are the successful ones that do in fact move people and cause them to sympathize. In these films society itself is the monster, and the character often tries to HIDE/CONCEAL something from society, but eventually it gets found out/discovered and the story ends sadly.

However, what these film producers do today is plant the SJW issues into the Setting/Dialogue of the story, instead of the plot.

This causes the viewer to disengage and lose immersion. Also using dialogue/setting as the mode of delivery of the SJW message usually INSULTS the viewer.

Fascinating. Care to give an example?

It is not...the Constitution and Bill of Rights are primarily based on Enlightenment ideas which worked AGAINST Judeo Christian "ethics".
Wrong Poop Shoot. The Enlightenment was based upon a belief in God and that He wants us to be Free and Prosperous.

But you are insane and Deranged and Hate God and would do anything to deny him credit, praise or thanks.

God Cursed you that way because of your wickedness.

it was a great movie, one of the better superhero movies ever. That you think it sucks is all on you, and not on the movie.

i guess there were too many black people for you in it.,

Wow. YOu made it about race. What a shocker. I am shocked. Shocked.

It sucked. The story was weak as shit. They failed to explain, pretty much everything about Wakanda. They tried to have a fusion of high tech and ancient african culture, which was brave, but they failed, they pandered shamelessly to racist black nationalism, insulting the intelligence of their target audience by doing it badly.

But they made a shit load of money, because they pandered to what their audience wanted to see.

How much money do you think they could have made, if they had did something similar but to a much larger group? Only not without being shit?

But the topic of this thread is entertainment

No, that has never been the topic of this thread.

The topic of this thread is why would film producers sacrifice more than half their profits/revenues for political purposes?

Companies don't exist to lose money, they exist to maximize profit.

I want to know know who is covering their loss of 1/2 their potential revenue.

Stop trying to hijack and redefine my OP and poll.

ty.

They are not sacrificing half their profits, you triggered snowflakes do not make up half the population, you are a tiny percent of it

Except, your use of the word "triggered" is a lie.

The fact that you are lying, indicates that you know that the truth is the opposite of your position.

It is not a lie, this whole thread is proof it is not a lie.
Dude, you are a Commie Tard, God Hating DemNazi. Everything you post is a lie because you are all Deranged and Insane because God cursed you for being a Hateful Retard.

Pure Nazism!

- Adolf Hitler
Just like Tramp now!
Too bad our wonderful President isn't putting an end to the SJW culture the way Hitler did to the twisted Weimar culture.

I can sympathize with the German people of the era getting fed up with the wantonness of the time.

Forum List

Back